Revenge

Sleep with my enemy

 

Heechul walks with Jaejoong to the downstair. Yunho is standing at the hall while his eyes are never blinking staring at Jaejoong. Yunho smiles satisfaction with Jaejoong's appearance, but didn't saying anything.
 
Even now inside the car, the environment is silent. Yunho didn't say anything to start conversation with jaejoong. But Jaejoong couldn't endure it, he reminds his heart to be strong and keep on fighting against Yunho, as that the only way for his heart to not becoming weaker for Yunho.
"Why do you invite me for dinner outside?" asked Jaejoong, starting the conversation first. Yunho turns his head to Jaejoong and with cold voice, "I'm hungry". Jaejoong smirks when he heard that answer. "You have maids in your mansion. They can cook for you" replied Jaejoong.
 
"I just feel like I want to eat outside, and you..." Yunho stares at Jaejoong with his sharp eyes - don't you ever dare to disobey, thoughts Yunho.
 
"You are my lover, so you have to be with me" added Yunho.
"I'm not your lover" quickly Jaejoong replied.
"Yes, you are my lover. The person who I have slept for more than one time, will automatically become my lover" said Yunho.
"No!" shouted Jaejoong and his white face is turning red because of anger.
"Jaejoong," warned Yunho.."Don't ever try to fight with me. You will ruin my mood. You know I don't want to fight with you, right now and I'm tired with all of that, so stop trigger my patient".
"If you are tired to fight with me, then you should release me from here" said Jaejoong.
"No," answered Yunho quickly,.."Stop it Jaejoong. I will not releasing you"
"Why?" curious Jaejoong.
"You know why?" said Yunho.
"No, I don't know!" answered Jaejoong still with his ego.
"Because,.." chuckled Yunho and in a flash, Yunho gripedd Jaejoong's neck softly but still firmly, "Because I really like the moment I filled inside your warm tight hole, ravishing your sweet body with full of pleasure while listen to your small moan because of your lustful . Clear now??".
 
Yunho's answer is very clear. That makes Jaejoong stoned and silent. Both of them didn't say anything after that.
 
(Mr.Taeyang)
 
Taeyang is sitting on his big chair while smoking and a glass of brandy is waiting in front of him. He is a little bit drunk now.
"How's the plan?" asked Taeyang on the phone.
 
"They are outside of the house now. The plan will start once they start going back".
 
"Good. call me when you have finished" said Taeyang.
 
"Okay. No problem. You will not regret with my skill to kill Jung Yunho"
 
the call is off, and Taeyang is laughing with his evil eyes and continues drinking his brandy.
Jung Yunho is his biggest enemy. That guy has interrupted all his projects and business and he is getting more powerful now. Plus, Taeyang also feels jealous with Yunho because all people are afraid and fall easily in Yunho's hands. In addition, all girls are crazy over Yunho's charms and they are freely offering their bodies to Yunho. But it is tottaly different for Taeyang where he has to force and pay all girls he wants to sleep with him.
 
Jung Yunho must die, and tonight is your last night.