marriage rules

Sleep with my enemy
The wedding has been implemented according to Jung Yunho's style. It becomes a huge luxury and extraordinary wedding party. Everything is perfect. Jaejoong's suit comes exclusively from France and the wedding menu are from the top chef who works under Yunho in his hotel. All girls are looking at Jaejoong with full of jealousy and all boys are smiling because finally Jung Yunho end up by marrying Jaejoong. All couples would dream to have a big wedding party like this. It's really wonderful like a fairytale.
 
However, it's different feeling for Jaejoong. Suddenly the scared feeling is slowly appeared in his heart. He is now a Jung Yunho's wife, but the shadow of Karam who is actually in Yunho's heart makes Jaejoong feels pain in his heart. 
 
And tonight is his first night after his marriage with Yunho. Jaejoong sits on Yunho's bed with mixed feelings which keep disturbing him. Am I regret doing this? Why I just let myself to be married with this arrogant guy? Is he really got that wonderful charm until he can make me surrender even just being a replacement puppet?
 
The door is open and Yunho enters the room. Yunho is still in his wedding suit but without the coat and he exposed some skin of his chest after ing few buttons.
 
"Why are you frowning?" Yunho walks closer to Jaejoong..."You have changed your clothes..hmm" slowly Yunho holds Jaejoong's shoulders so that Jaejoong will stand up in front of him.
"You look tired..Do you want to sleep or.." asked Yunho with his seductive stares to Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong looks into Yunho's eyes deeply. Is it only lust desire in his mind. Plus, even until now Jaejoong is still wondering what is actually in Yunho's heart.
 
"I want to make some rules about our marriage" said Jaejoong bravely.
"Rules?" Yunho frowns his eyebrows as he looks uncomfortable.."What do you mean?"
"The rules about certain things that can and can't do in our marriage" stated Jaejoong.
Yunho's eyes are shining with fire, "Jaejoong, you are my wife and I have my right on you"
"You told me that you will respect me in this marriage." Jaejoong stares at Yunho sharply, "If you don't want to compromise with this rule, I..."
 
"What? You want to escape again? You will threaten to not eat and drink again?" Yunho released his hands from Jaejoong's shoulders.
Jaejoong is blushing but he collects his strength again, "I just want to mention some rules that can make me feel comfortable"
"Okay. Quickly tell me what is your rules and I will choose which one I will accept or reject" said Yunho.
"First, You can't force me to have a with you, if I don't want ..and don't use that 'pill'" 
Yunho smirks and he keeps staring at Jaejoong with a sensual look, "Accepted. Plus, I don't need that pill anymore."
Yunho's words made Jaejoong's cheeks blushing in pink.
 
"Second, I want a respect in our relationships. I will keep my loyalty because I'm your wife and I want you to do the same."
Yunho is laughing, "Accepted" then Yunho's fingers start caressing Jaejoong's soft cheek, "You have started to be possessive over me?" said Yunho in a seductive voice.
"Third, I don't want you to buy me anything without my agreement" said Jaejoong as he reminds again about the huge amount of luxury clothes and accessories that Yunho bought for him as like wasting a lot of money. Yunho should learn that he can treat Jaejoong right by not using his money.
 
"Rejected. You are my wife, Jaejoong. I have my right to buy you anything that I want" said Yunho strongly.
Jaejoong is frowning and both of them are battling with their eyes on each other, until finally Jaejoong is surrender.."Okay..You can buy me anything but make sure not too much."
Yunho added, "Have you finished? or I have to wait some more time for the next agenda?"
Jaejoong is blushing again and he stares at Yunho cautiously,..The next agenda?
 
"Our first night" Yunho whispered slowly at Jaejoong's ear with his romantic voice and that makes Jaejoong's body quivered...