Hospital

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong awakes from his sleep as he feels sting pain on his arm. He opens his eyes and he can see one spectacles guy is standing beside him. "Opps, I wake you up" smiled that guy.."I just finished injecting a medicine to treat your wound. I have tried my best to do it carefully but you are awake now".
 
Jaejoong stares at that guy and from his outfit Jaejoong realised that he is a doctor. 
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Dr.Siwon. I'm the one who treated you yesterday from the accident. Is it still pain in your head? I left 12stiches on your head".
"Accident?" query Jaejoong while he tries to remember everything but his memory stopped until the moment when Yunho hugged his body tightly and then all turns dark.
"Yes, accident. Police said that someone has sabotaged your car and cut the brake wires, and lead to the accident. Luckily, we managed to save your life" said Dr.Siwon.
"How about Yunho?" asked Jaejoong quickly. That sabotage must be done by Yunho's enemy, but is he okay? or he died already? So many thoughts in Jaejoong's mind but at the same time he feels worried.
"Sorry to make you disappointed" that voice can be heard from the door.."But I'm still alive"..
Jaejoong turns his head and he can see Yunho is walking to him, in his black shirt and he looks healthy from Jaejoong's eyes. Jaejoong chuckles in his heart as he just worried about this guy but here this guy is standing in front of him like a healthy person. He might be immortal..said Jaejoong in his mind.
 
"How is Jaejoong's condition, dr.? " asked Yunho and focusing on the dr who is busy checking Jaejoong's wound.
Dr.Siwon never stops smiling and that makes Jaejoong realised how big the difference between these two guys in front of him. One is really arrogant with cold-hearted expressions and another one is always smiling and cheerful.
"His condition is getting better, but he still needs more rest for few days in here. I'm not recommending you to bring Jaejoong home now. It might be dangerous for Jaejoong, the wound on his head is still in recovery phase. Any harsh movements might affect the stitch on his head. You will definitely don't want anything bad to happen to him, right?" explained Dr.Siwon seriously.
"So how many days Jaejoong needs to stay in here?" asked Yunho again.
Dr.Siwon is counting in his head and replied, "Maximum 7 days, but if he is fully recovered before 7days, then you can bring him home early".
Yunho holds his breath with many thoughts in his mind. 7 days..and Jaejoong will be in the public area which is very dangerous. Yunho keeps thinking methods to protect Jaejoong. Taeyang is still free running out there and TOP is lost from his tracking. Yunho has to protect Jaejoong carefully.
 
Dr.Siwon smiles again to Jaejoong. "Okay, Jaejoong. I have to go now to continue with my works. I hope you will recover quickly". Dr.Siwon's bright smile makes Jaejoong happy and he is also smiling now. Yunho is looking at Jaejoong with his sharp eyes.."Stop dreaming" said Yunho.
Jaejoong turns his head to Yunho, "What do you mean?"
"You are staring at that doctor without blinking and you show your smiling face like a waiting for his lover..Opps sorry, I forgot that you are not anymore because I'm your first one," teased Yunho while smiling with his evil eyes to Jaejoong.
Jaejoong's face is turning red now and he is really mad hearing that.
Bastard, Evil, disgusting! Maybe that's why god made him a handsome face and accurate body proportion to balance his bad attitude.. thoughts Jaejoong in his mind.
 
Yunho is sitting on the chair beside Jaejoong's bed.."I repeat again, Jaejoong. Don't you ever dare to admire that doctor. And I'm sure the doctor will not interesting to know a person who has been touched by Jung Yunho".
"STOP it!" shouted Jaejoong. He couldn't endure his anger anymore. He knows Yunho purposely did it to make him mad. Jaejoong feels pain in his head now around the wound area while his hand is touching his head.
Yunho's expression is totally changed, he is quickly standing and holds Jaejoong's body softly.."Jaejoong? Are you okay? Jaejoong...?"
"Nothing..I'm okay..sorry, my head feels a little bit pain" said Jaejoong.
"rest now" Yunho helps Jaejoong to lay down on the bed. Jaejoong closed his eyes and he feels the sting pain is slowly fading away.
"Are you okay Jaejoong?" Jaejoong is holding his breath and when he opens his eyes he can see Yunho's expression who is worried and care about him. Jaejoong knows that Yunho is sincerely worried and it is not an acting.
Is it true that he is worried about me? But why? Isn't he the guy that has destroyed my family's happiness? thoughts Jaejoong.
But now Jaejoong's memory from the accident is back. He can remembers how Yunho is protecting him by wrapping his whole muscular body on Jaejoong. Jaejoong knows that if Yunho didn't hug him tightly, he might has already being throwed out from the car. 
Jaejoong realised Yunho has protected him in that accident. But, why?
All that questions in Jaejoong's mind make the sting pain comes again and Jaejoong closed his eyes again.
"Sleep now. You should rest more. If you need anything, just push this button okay" said Yunho and then he walks out from the room.
 

Yunho is leaning his body on the wall and rubbing his forehed which is stinging, and his body feels pain. So, this is how it feels. Yunho feels like he wants to explode, thinking about how Jaejoong has to endure the pain from the accident caused by all his enemies.

 

"Is everything alright, Yunho?" appeared Changmin closely while he is worried looking at Yunho.
"Ah..Yes..Everything's fine. Jaejoong has a little bit pain on his wound area" said Yunho.
"Why you didn't mention to him about that?" stated Changmin.
"What?" Yunho heads up.
"Everything that has happened, he needs to know everything" said Changmin.
Yunho denies it. "That will hurt his heart..The doctor said, Jaejoong needs to stay in here for 7days. Please arrange for his protection in here. Be careful. Only certain doctor and nurses can enter Jaejoong's room".
Then, Yunho walks away leaving Changmin alone who is still staring at Yunho. 
 
In Changmin mind,..All people are afraid of him. People see him as an evil and cold-hearted person. But they don't know that Yunho has a sincere heart like an angel.