Break up?

Sleep with my enemy
Jaejoong's condition is getting better and that morning, Jaejoong can even feeds his Angel for the first time.
Jaejoong holds tightly his Angel in his warm hands. His baby, his son who grew inside him for 9 months is now in front of him, with thick brown hair and has a pair of eyes like his father, Yunho. Angel is crying again. Directly Jaejoong feeds his Angel with milk. He can see his Angel is the bottle, voraciously. Jaejoong is happy that his Angel is healthy.
 
"He looks really hungry." that voice makes Jaejoong turns his head. There is Yunho who is standing at the door. Now is already 9 o'clock in the morning and Yunho looks tired as he is still in the hospital and didn't go back home yet.
 
Yunho walks closer to Jaejoong and then he sits beside Jaejoong. His eyes are focus on his son and Yunho feels happy with the view in front of him.
"You look tired" said Jaejoong softly.
Yunho turns his head from the baby to Jaejoong, he stares at Jaejoong's eyes.."I didn't go home. Changmin will bring my clothes and I will take a bath on the top floor, which is my own room."
Jaejoong has just realised that this is the same hospital that he went previously during his accident and being kidnapped from the psycopath killer. Yunho owns this hospital.
 
"Yes, this is the same hospital" smiled Yunho.."But this time, there are no more bodyguards checking around. I'm so busy with you until I don't even have time to find an enemy."
 
Jaejoong is smiling when he heard Yunho's answer. Now Angel is sleeping after he just finished his milk. Jaejoong changes Angel position to make the baby feels comfortable and Yunho is so focus watching it, happily.
 
"Yunho, you can go back home now and get more rest" adviced Jaejoong.
"I will go back just to finish some of my works and after that, I will come back here again," then Yunho is standing with his eyes are still on Jaejoong..After that, he walks out from the room.
 
One nurse is walking into the room and she is responsible to bring Angel back to the babies room.
"You are so lucky to have such a caring husband" stated the nurse with smile on her face to Jaejoong..The nurse added, "And he is Jung Yunho. You are so lucky to be loved by someone like him."
Jaejoong is frowning while he is carefully giving his Angel to the nurse's hands.."Lucky? You mean that I'm lucky to have a husband like Jung Yunho?" Jaejoong is curious.
 
"Oh, you don't know?" answered the Nurse while slowly placing Angel into an exclusive glass cage trolley for baby. The nurse explained, "Your husband is so faithful waiting for you while you are still in unconscious state for 2days. He was always there and never ever tried to leave you. Your condition that time was still in a critical stage, and sometimes you were talking in your sleep. Yunho was so eager to be by your side as he wanted to be with you and check your condition every second of time. When your condition has turned to stable, Yunho was still there sitting beside you, talking with you and holding your hands. And seem like all his waiting effort has been paid when you were finally woke up" smiled the Nurse again.."It's the most precious gift to have such a caring husband like that."
 
After that, the nurse walks out from the room with Angel on the baby's car. Jaejoong looks pensive and he tries to digest the nurse's explanation. Is it true, the evil, mad and arrogant Yunho did all of that to me, which being told by the nurse? Is he really concerns about me? seems hard to believe...
 

 

Finally Jaejoong can go home with his Angel, and Yunho comes punctually on time. Yunho is still the same, in his cold attitude and that makes Jaejoong thoughts that all the words from the nurse are lies and not true. Yunho sits beside Jaejoong in the car and he is staring outside through the car's window. 
 
"You..hmm..have fully recovered, right?" Suddenly Yunho starts the conversation and he is looking at Angel who is now sleeping in Jaejoong's hug..."He looks very healthy."
 
"He drinks milk a lot" smiled Jaejoong and then he pecks softly on Angel's head. In Jaejoong's mind: Yunho hates Angel when he was still inside Jaejoong's tummy. Is he still hating on Angel, now?
 
Seems like Yunho really loves Angel even though he didn't express it by words. Jaejoong noticed Yunho's caring eyes which are staring at Angel. Oh. Jaejoong understands that a person like Yunho with his stone heart is really hard to show his true feelings, however, Angel has successfully stole Yunho's heart and Jaejoong feels so grateful with that.
 
They are now arrive at the mansion and Jaejoong feels so surprise because everything is complete and ready for Angel. Angel's room is just next to their bedroom which has a small door that connecting between the two rooms. It is easy for Jaejoong to look after Angel everytime he wants.
 
Carefully, Jaejoong puts down Angel into his soft blue crib. Angel is really smart as he is fast in adapting with the new environment and in his new baby's crib. Yunho is standing at the small door and he is staring at Jaejoong. Then, he turns his body to walk out, but he stopped when he heard Jaejoong's voice.."Yunho" 
Yunho is looking at Jaejoong again, "yes, what is it?" answered Yunho.
 
"Do..do you still assume me as a replacement for Karam, even now we already have Angel here?" Jaejoong need the answer as he couldn't endure it anymore.
Now they have Angel and Jaejoong doesn't wants to live here with Karam's shadow. His son needs to grow in a true love environment, and if Yunho couldn't give that, Jaejoong has decided to leave.
 
"What?" there is a fire in Yunho's eyes and Jaejoong awares that Yunho is really mad now. But Jaejoong keeps his heart stonger.
"All this time, you always assume me as a replacement for Karam. And now we have Angel. I don't want to be a replacement for anybody, so I might go from here with Angel." claimed Jaejoong strongly.
Yunho shows his anger expression, "Do you realise what you have just said?"
 
"I have read the agreement's letter. In the letter, it has mentioned that I have to get married with you at my 25 age, but it didn't mention about the time to break up..this time I want a break up."
 
In Yunho's mind: You just told me that you love me! Yunho feels that he really wants to shout that words to Jaejoong. He is really mad now and he grips tightly his fingers like a fist.
"How dare you talk about break up in front of me? Nobody can leave Jung Yunho!"