The power of love

Sleep with my enemy
Jaejoong feels so sad but he keeps his heart stronger and staring at Yunho's eyes sharply.."I couldn't live my life just to be a puppet replacement for someone. I also have my own feeling and I'm tired."
 
Yunho's anger feeling is slowly cooling down when he heard Jaejoong's statement. Why Yunho didn't realise about this? the only thing that Jaejoong wants is just a statement that he is not a replacement for Karam. That's all. And Yunho feels that
he is really stupid because he didn't realise about it for all this time. Alright, if that is what Jaejoong wants, I will give it to him...
 
"Follow me!" suddenly Yunho grabs Jaejoong's hand and bring Jaejoong out from the bedroom. Jaejoong who is still wonder where Yunho will bring him just follow Yunho walking downstairs and then directly to the red rose garden.  It is the right wing of the mansion where Karam painting is being placed behind the gold door.
 
All maids look surprise and keep whispering among each other when they heard Yunho's loud voice. Plus, Changmin is also there to make sure everything's fine. But then, Changmin steps backward when he realised that Yunho is bringing Jaejoong to the right wing of the mansion. Yunho released his grips on Jaejoong's hand when both of them are now in front of the gold gate.
 
"You really want the answer, right?" quickly Yunho walks into the room and then in few minutes, Yunho comes out from the room with Karam painting in his hand. Then, Yunho walks quickly with the painting in his hand to the back of the mansion.
Directly Jaejoong runs and follows Yunho from behind as he wonders what Yunho will do to the painting.  Jaejoong is so shock and surprise when Yunho throws Karam painting on the ground and when Jaejoong is finally awares what Yunho will do to the painting, it's already too late for Jaejoong to do anything.
 
"No!!!" shouted Jaejoong..
Too late. Yunho has threw his fire lighter to the painting and in just few seconds, the fire has burned the painting completely. Karam's smiling face in the painting has turned into a black dust which is slowly gone as the wind is blowing away the dust. Jaejoong stoned at his standing position and his eyes are still focus on the burning area and then he turns his head to Yunho, "Why you did that?" 
 
"Because.." Yunho is quickly grabbing Jaejoong's waist and he pulls Jaejoong into his hug. In a flash, Yunho catch Jaejoong's lips and he is kissing Jaejoong with full of lust. Yunho kiss Jaejoong's whole lips like a hungry monster. His tongue is crawling wildly inside Jaejoong's mouth, tasting the sweetness of Jaejoong's lips. Yunho really miss Jaejoong's lips who he hasn't taste for quite a long period. Yunho released all his feelings into the kiss. At the moment Yunho released Jaejoong's lips from the hot kiss, Jaejoong's pink lips are swelling and his body is almost falling but Yunho managed to hold Jaejoong's body firmly. 
 
Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face, softly with both of his hands and his eyes are staring deeply into Jaejoong's eyes..
 
"Because of Jung Jaejoong. I love you, I really love you so much with all my heart, as stubborn Jaejoong who always argue and debate with me," directly Yunho is kissing again Jaejoong's lips which are slightly open because of Jaejoong's surprise expression.
 
"You are here in my heart," Yunho holds Jaejoong's hand softly and bring it to touch his muscular chest..
"I have threw this heart far far away, but you came and bring it back to it's place and it's your name in here, Jaejoong."
Then, Yunho eyes the burning area, "I used to love Karam previously. But now, he is just part of my memories which I should respect. That's all. My love for him has already gone, since old time ago..and I strongly want to say this to you, Jung Jaejoong, I made you as my wife is not as a replacement  for anybody. I married you because I LOVE YOU, and plus, as a bonus, we are really match in making love together." 
 
"Yunho," Jaejoong is blushing now, and he cuts Yunho's words from going further into more statements. They are now standing in the open area and Jaejoong knows that all maids are hiding behind the wall from each angle, trying to listen and watching the scene.
Yunho stopped his talks and he realised there are many eyes are sneaking secretly to watch the scene, but Yunho doesn't care at all.
 
"Now it's your turn, Jung Jaejoong to answer!" shouted Yunho in his strong voice and he stares at Jaejoong's eyes sharply. Yunho noticed Jaejoong's frowning expression.
"Don't try to argue, Jaejoong" said Yunho and Yunho shows his smirky face, "I know that you love me too."
Jaejoong's cheek is turning hot red and spread until his ears.."From which source you got that conclusion?"
 
"I heard your confession directly from your mouth" Yunho shows his big smile, watching Jaejoong who is in puzzle,..Yunho added, "When you were in unconscious state, you were talking in your sleep and you confessed, "I love you, Yunho"..so many times until all doctors and nurses can heard it."
 
Actually Jaejoong was only confessing it one time and only Yunho alone could heard it. But Yunho feels satisfy looking at Jaejoong's blushing face while hearing his statements.
"hmm..It..It's impossible for me to confess that..where is the proof?" claimed Jaejoong in a stutter voice.
"All doctors and nurses in the hospital can be the witness" Yunho feels happy in his heart as Jaejoong looks so shy with his teasing.
 
"Maybe..maybe it was influenced by the medicine," Jaejoong tries to look away from Yunho's sharp stares, as he feels so shy now.
Is it true that I confessed the love word to Yunho while I were unconscious?  Jaejoong couldn't hide his shy feeling, he feels like he doesn't want to go to that hospital again.
 
Yunho is laughing, looking at Jaejoong's cute expression. Then, slowly Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face with his hands,.."Jaejoong, you are really stubborn. Here I am, Jung Yunho has already confessed my love to you, and you are still hesitate about your feeling to me,"..from smily expression, Yunho changed into a sensual expression..Yunho's lips are getting closer to Jaejoong's lips and he gives a hot seductive peck on Jaejoong's lips, "Tell me that you love me."
 
Jaejoong released a soft moan inside his heart from Yunho's soft peck. Yunho has used his charm to seduce Jaejoong to confess his feeling. Yunho's lips are now teasing around Jaejoong's lips with slow and small kiss. That makes Jaejoong wants more and more.
 
"YES!!" shouted Jaejoong finally.."I love you, Jung Yunho!!"
In a flash, Yunho kiss Jaejoong's lips aggressively, releasing his lust and kissing Jaejoong's luscious lips again and again.
All maids and several bodyguards are looking with full of admire at Jaejoong and Yunho who are now drowning in their passionate kiss, behind the mansion. Changmin who was standing behind the wall since the beginning, now showing his smily face, then he turns backward to go inside. Changmin feels relief for Yunho. Finally, Jung Yunho has found  his true light that bring him back to the happiness world.
 

Jaejoong is sitting in front of the mirror after he cleaned his face, and changed his clothes into a long white jumper. At that time, Yunho walks into the room, with his charming smile,,
"Hmmmm, I love your smell.." then Yunho hugs Jaejoong from the back and his lips are touching on Jaejoong's neck, kissing it softly.
 
Jaejoong smiled looking the reflection of Yunho on the mirror, who is kissing his neck. Their marriage life is getting more wonderful after their love confessions. All misunderstandings have been settled properly.
 
No one knows when the love appears in both of their hearts. Jaejoong still couldn't believe that finally he falls in love and became a wife from a guy who at their first meeting has kidnapped him into a car's boot, threw him from a balcony, locked him inside one room and kept flooding him with so many arrogant arguments. But, it is true that Jaejoong has fall in love with the charming handsome guy, Jung Yunho, who sometimes showing his extreme emotion with his arrogant attitude on the surface, but that guy is clearly loving Jaejoong so much and has a beautiful soft heart, inside him.
 
Yunho treats Jaejoong with full of respect and love. Even though they are still argue in little, but both of them are enjoying it as their routine marriage life. And to Angel, Yunho has turned into an extraordinary father. He showers his love to Angel with all his heart. Jaejoong can imagine how Angel looks like his father when he grows up later. About their love making scene, they both still couldn't make it because Jaejoong is still in the recovery period after pregnancy. But, today is the day when Jaejoong has passed the recovery period. His heartbeat is beating faster.
 
Yunho is now biting softly Jaejoong's ear, then he turns Jaejoong's body to face him and he hugs Jaejoong into his warm hands. Yunho tighten his hugs on Jaejoong's waist and now Jaejoong can evel feel Yunho's is pressing strongly his thigh.
 
"Maybe I should keep hugging you for few hours before I go to bed and try hard to sleep in this crazy s feeling" whispered Yunho softly..Yunho touches Jaejoong's lips with his fingers, then he pecks Jaejoong's soft lips.
"I have just passed my recovery phase" said Jaejoong softly while he is tiptoeing , tries to get close to Yunho's ear.
 
Yunho's eyes are full of lust and his are almost explode after he heard Jaejoong's words. "So..you can.." stated Yunho in a stutter voice.
Jaejoong nods his head and he is smiling. 
 
In a flash, Yunho starts kissing Jaejoong's lips aggressively. Tonight they can release their whole lust and that being held for so long, because of Jaejoong's pregnancy.
Without releasing Jaejoong's lips, Yunho carries Jaejoong in a bridal style. Then, he lays Jaejoong on the bed with Yunho is on the top position. Yunho smiles in satisfaction staring at Jaejoong, under him.
 
"I really love you, Jung Jaejoong and you can always count on me anytime you want." Yunho's words made Jaejoong's eyes teary like a glass. They both have faced everything together, the hateness, anger, misunderstanding and disappointment, But finally they are unite with their strong and extraordinary love which grows inside their heart without they ever realising it.
 
Jaejoong closed his eyes when Yunho's lips are getting closer to him..."And I also really love you, Jung Yunho, my husband and father for my son" said Jaejoong and then directly Yunho kiss Jaejoong's lips passionately and they both are drowning in their love making scene.
 

 

Thank you for all readers. =)