new agreement

Sleep with my enemy
"I want to see Mr.Jung Yunho" said Jaejoong to the receptionist at the front counter of the office lobby. Jaejoong can feel a little bit uncomfortable as all eyes are looking at him like he is in the wrong place. Jaejoong holds tightly all the documents from Seungri and still waiting a response from the receptionist lady in front of him.
 
"You mean Jung Yunho? Are you sure? If you come here to apply for job, you can give it to me your application form.."
"I don't come here to apply any job. Please arrange my appointment with Jung Yunho" said Jaejoong seriously as he knows that the receptionist seems taking less attention to his request.
"Mr, I didn't mean to be rude. But, it is not easy to make an appointment to meet Jung Yunho. You have to make an appointment with his secretary first and it takes time.." explained the receptionist.
 
"Let him in. He came with me. I have an appointment with Mr.Yunho at 2pm." the voice makes Jaejoong's body trembles.
Jaejoong turns his head and he can see Yoochun in his black suit is smiling to him. Jaejoong reminds again how sweet Yoochun and Junsu relationships in previous party in Yunho's mansion.
 
The receptionist stares at Yoochun and she greets with her sweet smile, "Oh, Welcome Mr.Park Yoochun." The receptionist changed her expression drastically when it is Yoochun, and that makes Jaejoong smirks with his eyes.
"I'm sorry Mr.Yoochun. But we have sent a message this morning about the cancellation of today meeting to your secretary because Mr.Jung Yunho has to go to the overseas" explained the receptionist.
 
Both Yoochun and Jaejoong are looking at each other with frowning expressions.. Yunho is in the oversea?
"I didn't receive that message." said Yoochun in a serious tone and that makes the receptionist bends down her head. Yoochun added, "It's okay. I will go back to my office."
"Jaejoong, I have to go now. Oh, Junsu sends his regard to you" smiled Yoochun and then he walks out from the lobby.
 
"Jaejoong?" and this time is a familiar voice calling Jaejoong's name. Jaejoong turns his head and it is Changmin, standing behind him who just came out from the lift.
"What are you doing here?" asked Changmin curiously.
"I want to find Yunho. This..I want to return all these documents to him" answered Jaejoong and showing the documents to Changmin.
Changmin stares at the documents and he understands, "Yunho wants you to accept them."
"I don't want to accept these documents. I don't want to owe his gratitude" said Jaejoong.
"That is your money. It is part of your stock from your father's business which has been taken over by Yunho" 
Jaejoong stoned. My stock? He never heard about this before.
 
"this money is included in the buy and sell agreement contract which will be sent to you once your age reached 25-years old." Changmin is looking around and he feels uncomfortable to talk about this issue in the lobby.
"Come follow me, I will explain to you" said Changmin.