First Love

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4

 

That night, the rest Infinite excluding Woohyun was sent to their dorm by your mom. 

A lot of things happened today, a lot of tears and truth came out, everyone deserved a rest. 

You and Woohyun was left to guide L for the night. 

 

You and Woohyun entered L's room with a cup of coffee on your hands and sat at the sofa. 

Everything was so silent. The only thing has heard was the beeping machine and the sipping

of the coffee. You decided to speak. "Woohyun oppa." you called. 

 

"I'm sorry." you lowered your head. That was the only thing you could say. 

Woohyun sighed. "You...you like L right?" he asked looking at L's sleeping body.

You bit your lip. "Just say it. I won't get mad." Woohyun gave you a tiny smile. 

 

"Uhm." you slowly nodded. "I'm sorry oppa." you bit your lip. "I knew it." Woohyun sighed. 

You glanced at him. "From the starting to this point, you have always liked L right?" he asked. 

"It was my fault, I didn't get your feelings well...I should have made sure you liked me." he continued.

 

"No it's my fault, I answered you regardless of my feelings for L, I'm sorry for that." 

you said. "I'm sorry for making you hope for nothing." a tear escaped from your eye. 

Woohyun wiped it with his thumb and then took off the necklace with the half heart from his neck. 

 

"I want you to have this, just to remember me." he placed the necklace to your hand. 

"I'll never forget you oppa. Thank you." you hugged him. Woohyun hugged you back,

with a tear escaping from his eye. *Here goes the end of my first love.* Woohyun thought. 

 

Ofcourse to Woohyun, it will be hard. Breaking up with you was such a painful experience. 

He thought you were the one he will marry, the mother of his children and his lover forever,

but no. His expectations and imaginations were wrong and that made it more painful. 

 

Woohyun will never forget you. You were the love of his life and his first love. 

No one can never forget their first love even though your already old and have a wife or

husband and kids. Woohyun would just remember you, his first love and smile about it. 

 

 

The next morning, you found out that you slept on Woohyun's shoulder the entire night.

"His neck must be stiff." you whispered and grabbed a pillow from behind and lay him down. 

You sighed. "You're such a good person, I know you will find a better person for you."

you whispered and glanced at L.

 

You sat beside his bed staring at him. *I don't even the reason why I like you.* you thought

and held his hand. "I just like you." you whispered and suddenly you felt L's finger move. 

"Oh." your eyes widened. "L?" you called. 

 

L's eyes slowly opened and saw you. He smiled, regardless the pain of his head, since you

were the first person he saw. "Jieun-ah." he called as he smiled. "Are you okay?!" you

asked him. "How do you feel?!" you kept asking. 

 

"Calm down Jieun I'm fine." L squeazed your hand. You glanced how tight you two 

were holding your hands and took it off. You knew you liked L, but how about him

Is your feelings with him mutual

 

"Why did you take it?" you asked. "Take what?" he whispered.

"Why did you take the shot pabo?" you pouted. "If I didn't take the shot, you would have

been here." he pointed the bed. "And I did it because..." L bit his lip. 

 

"Oh L, you're awake!" Woohyun stood up and sat on L's bed. L's smile faded. 

"Oh Woohyun." L tried smiling. *We still have Woohyun, I almost forget.* he looked at his fingers. 

 

"Oh L you're awake!" Infinite stormed in the room causing noise. You chuckled. 

"L you're finally awake!" Sungyeol hugged L. "Yah." L pushed him away. Infinite laughed. 

"Thanks for taking care of L, Jieun Woohyun." Sunggyu smiled. 

 

"It's nothing." you smiled. "I'll just call the doctor to check up on L." you said. 

"Arasso." they nodded. Sunggyu noticed the aura of you and Woohyun, there was something

different. He tapped his chin. 

 

"Guys I want to tell you something, especially to you L." Woohyun sighed. 

"Me and Jieun are not anymore together." he admitted. L's eyes widened. 

He was happy he had finally a chance with you, but sad for his friend. 

 

"I don't know what to say." L looked down. "Please don't hurt her. I'll be watching." 

Woohyun gave him a tiny smile but he was dying inside. "I will not, I promise." L nodded. 

 

"The doctor is here." you said when you opened the door. "Jieun you should go rest."

Woohyun said. "Yeah Jieun." L nodded. "Alright then." you nodded. "I'll visit later." you smiled

and left after saying your goodbyes to Infinite. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------