Disobeyment Starts

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOEMDtMs0s

 

L and you arrived in school exactly when the bell rang.

"Man we have to take our bags." L was about to run but Infinite and Sumin

appeared infront of you. "No need here it is." Infinite crossed their arms. 

"Here is yours Jieun." Sumin threw your bag to you kinda pissed off. 

You pinched your eyebrows from her sudden behavior. 

 

"So my driver is here. Bye guys!" you waved. "Oh you're not ignoring us anymore!"

Sungyeol pointed out. "Oh about that. I'm sorry guys. It's just something." you lowered

your head. Sungyeol wanted to hug you but Woohyun and L held him back.

 

"It's ok." Sungjong smiled. "So I'm leaving now." you looked at L. You gave him 

a light bow as 'thank you for the day'. L nodded. Woohyun noticed that and looked away

feeling kinda disturbed...again. Infinite told you happily their goodbyes especially Sungyeol. 

 

 

Sumin waited until you were gone and faced the Infinite boys. "Hey guys you want 

to grab something to eat?" she asked happily trying to get closer with them.

Infinite looked at her weirdly. "No thanks. We're going home now." Sunggyu denied.

Sumin face fell. "Oh alright." she nodded. 

 

"Wait I can go with you." Hoya suddenly burst out. Infinite looked at him surprised. 

"Hm?" Sumin titled her head. "It would be better if all of you but nevermind it's ok Hoya-sshi." 

Sumin smiled. "Oh ok then." Hoya looked away feeling awkward and loosen up his tie.  

 

"So bye guys." Sumin smiled and hopped on her car. Infinite nodded and they

started walking to home. "Hoya?" Dongwoo called. "Uh?" Hoya looked at him. 

"Why did you suddenly wanted to go with Sumin?" Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

"Uhm...well she would ate alone so I wanted to join her." Hoya rubbed his neck. 

 

"Do you possibly like Sumin?" Sungjong the curious one asked. "What?! No!"

Hoya started blushing. "Tsktsktsk." Sunggyu shook his head. "It's obvious." he continued

and his lollipop. 

 

While all that conversation about Sumin and Hoya, L was totally out of it. 

He was continuously thinking about today incidents with a grin on his face. 

"Hey guys look at L." Sungyeol whispered. Infinite turned at him. 

 

Woohyun stopped and slapped his back with his bag. L jumped in shock. 

"Yah!" he shouted. "What is running through your mind?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow

interested on what he did with you the whole school hours. 

 

"What did you guys did with Jieun? Why did you guys left school?" Sungyeol crossed his

arms. Those questions was running throught Woohyun's mind. He suddenly just 

wanted to learn everything you two did. 

 

"Uhm...well we went Myeongdong and I got a new cellphone." L showed it to them.

Infinite attention turned immediately to the phone and L knew that. "Wow!" Sungyeol 

grabbed the phone and checked it while the others surrounded him. 

 

Woohyun just stared at L. "Oh Hyunwoo?" L caught his look. "Nothing." Woohyun shook his head. 

 

 

The sky got darker. Luckily arriving home your parents, didn't know about the escaping

incident earlier and you even lied about them asking you if you avoided the Infinite boys. 

You just couldn't avoid them. No way.

 

*Oh my I'm starting to lie to my parents.* you thought as you went in your room.

 

You sat down to your desk and the infinity sign bracelet caught your attention.

Thinking of L made you smile. You the bracelet and took a deep breath. 

"Please no." you buried your face in your arms insanely shooking your head.

 

*I don't have a crush on L.* you shook your head. *Well let's confirm it tomorrow.* 

you found yourself thinking. "Aish." you messed up your hair. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading! Please comment and subscribe! <3