Hoya's Birthday Party

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wYyEL2QxMc

 

Both hearts were beating insanely fast, the cold breeze made you shiver 

but thankfully L gave you his blazer earlier. You were enjoying the ride so much.

You can feel L's warm back pressed against your chest and frowned hoping 

Sumin would never find out this moment with L. 

 

L noticed your hug was getting looser, he grabbed your hands and made hug his waist 

tighter causing your head to lay on his back. You blinked and blinked again not knowing 

what to do and just let yourself lay on his back. L's lips curled up behind his helmet.

He was enjoying this ride as much as you do. He hoped this ride wouldn't never finish. 

 

The motorbike stopped in the back of a mansion. You lifted your head and looked around.

"Wow." L whispered as he admired the garden and the house. *How did Hoya rent this?!*

L stepped down from his motorbike and took out his helmet. 

 

On the other side, you weren't surprised at all from the house. It was beautiful but you

were kinda use to all these kind of houses. You already knew what was inside. 

It reminded you, your house.

 

"L thanks." you bowed and you took of his blazer he gave and handed it to him.

L stared at you for a while and took it. "We shouldn't go in together. Go first 

I will follow you in a while." you smiled and waved at him. L chuckled. 

 

"Why are you laughing?" you titled your head. "Let's go." he grabbed your hand.

"No no! Not together!" you shook your head. "Why?" L asked. "Nothing just like that."

you said. L released your hand. "Arasso, be careful and come in after me oh?" L reminded.

You nodded. "Yes sir!" you chuckled. L gave you a tiny smile and got in. 

 

~~~

 

"Did you guys see L anywhere?" The rest of Infinite who was already in the party asked

people. "Where is he?" Sungyeol rubbed his neck. Woohyun held his phone with him 

incase you call or text. *Is Jieun coming?* he looked around the large crowd who was

dancing along the beat and sighed.

 

"Happy birthday Hoya!" Sumin appeared out of nowhere. Woohyun searched behind her. 

"Thanks Sumin." Hoya's smile was brighter than ever. "Is Jieun with you?" Woohyun asked. 

"No, she couldn't come." Sumin made a sad face. Woohyun looked to the ground. 

 

Sumin noticed L was no where to found. "Where is L?" she asked. "He's on his way. I think so."

Dongwoo answered. Sumin nodded. "Arasso, see you guys later." she smiled and walked with

her other friends. 

 

"Hey guys." L slung an arm around Sungyeol smiling. "Yah where were you?"

Sungyeol crossed his arms. "And why are you all happy?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. 

L chuckled. "Why? Am I not allowed to smile?" he laughed. 

 

*Got to get Jieun.* Woohyun thought and was about to go outside when he saw a familiar

figure being lost in the crowd. She was stunning. *Lee Jieun.* he stared at you lovingly. 

Woohyun ran and pulled you out of the dancing crowd. 

 

You looked at Woohyun surprised. "Hyunwoo!" you smiled. Woohyun looked at you.

That night blue dress fit on you perfectly, that little make up you applied and the way 

you curled your hair, Woohyun found it so beautiful. *So beautiful.* he thought.

 

"Hyunwoo!" you called for the third time. "Oh?" he snapped out of his thoughts. 

"S-Sumin told you wouldn't come." Woohyun couldn't form words from awe. 

"But I'm here." you chuckled. 

 

"Let's go." he grabbed your hand dragging you to Infinite. "Oh Jieun you're here!" 

Sungyeol cheered. You smiled at him and caught the look of L. You gulped and turned

to Hoya. "Happy Birthday Hoya!" you greeted. "Thank you Jieun. I thought you wouldn't come."

Hoya said. "But I'm here." you chuckled. "Thanks to-" L was about to talk when you cut him.

"Thanks to my taxi driver." you pointed out. 

 

Infinite nodded. But Woohyun just always gets it. *So L took you.* he lowered his head. 

*But how?* he looked at his phone and open his inbox and saw your text. 

Woohyun clenched his fist as he looked at L. *I should have gone to her. Not you.*

 

The party continued just like that, raps and dancing battles were held. 

You and the rest of Infinite were sitting down watching Hoya and Dongwoo dance

and sing. You wholeheartely cheered on them. 

 

Sumin was passing by your table when she saw L. "Oh L oppa, you're here!" 

she hugged his arm. *What's with her man?!* L took off her hands. Sumin pouted

and saw you. "Oh Jieun you're here too?" Sumin sat next to you. You looked at her

with a different look. *You've changed so much.* you thought. 

 

"Remember the thing about L oppa." she whispered at you. You looked in the ground

as you nodded. "Good." she patted your shoulder with a smirk on her face. 

"So see you later." Sumin smiled and left. You glanced at her back. 

*I want my old bestfriend back.*

 

"Excuse me I will just go to the restroom." you told and stood up heading towards the restroom.

Woohyun followed you incase any ert strikes and waited you out of the toilets. 

 

"Hey L slow down!" Sungyeol grabbed the fourth can of beer from his hands.

"Yah leave me oh?" L was already drunk by the way he spoke and acted. "Man how 

can you get so easily drunk!" Sungyeol complained as he rolled his eyes. 

 

"Oh man, who gave him beer?!" Sungjong sighed. "He just took alone from what it looks."

Dongwoo said. "Wawawawa." L started spinning his head around as he was saying nonsense. 

"We shouldn't disturb the birthday boy." Sunggyu glanced at Hoya who was dancing.

 

"I'm not drunk guys!" L laughed and stood up. "Where you're going?" Sungyeol asked

as he pulled him down. "I'm just going to take fresh air." L told and went out the big balcony. 

"Aish Kim Myungsoo." Sungyeol shook his head and just watched L from afar. 

 

L leaned in the cold railings of the balcony enjoying the breeze. 

*I think I have fallen hard for you Lee Jieun.* L smiled as he thought of your smiling face.

 

"L what are you doing here?" Sumin went out the balcony. L didn't respond as he looked 

at the view still thinking. "L!" Sumin called. L looked at her, his sight getting blury. 

He pinched his eyebrows. *Why do I see Jieun?* 

 

"Hey guys I'm just going out the balcony for a while." you said and left. 

"Hey L is there-" Sungyeol was about to inform you but he was too late. 

 

"L I'm going to confess you, something. I like you. Will you go out with me?"

Sumin closed her eyes tightly hoping she will not be rejected.

*Is Jieun confessing she likes me? This is the happiest day of my life.* L smiled

and touched Sumin's cheek not knowing it was her. 

 

You were about to go out when you saw Sumin and L. L was carresing Sumin's cheek.

*What is going on-* your thoughts went blank as L leaned in and kissed Sumin.

 

Everything stopped in your world. It was only you, L and Sumin. 

Tears started flowing down your cheeks. Your whole world was tearing apart.

Your felt your heart breaking into tiny little pieces.

 

Suddenly you felt someone turning you and hugged you. It was no other than Woohyun. 

You couldn't control your tears and sobbed on his chest. This was a feeling you felt a long time

ago the time when Woohyun left for America. Sobbing hard, feeling everything is finished. 

 

Woohyun hugged you tightly. He didn't want you to see that scene of L and Sumin. 

He managed to get you out of the mansion into the garden. 

 

L pulled back from the kiss. "Saranghae Jieun-ah." he muttered. Sumin eyes widened. 

*Jieun?* she clenched her fist. "You're mine now. You're my boyfriend now." Sumin muttered.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------