Explanation

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AnP6V2HCo

 

Woohyun pulled back from the hug and gently wiped your tears with his thumb.

"Please explain to me everything, don't hide anything." you looked at him and sat down

to the nearest chair to calm down. Woohyun sat next to you and sighed. 

 

"I was never in America." he admitted as he lowered his head. "I-I was in a accident."

"Accident?" you faced him surprised. "We we're heading to the airport that time to go to

America. But suddenly a car with a drunk owner drove into the opposite line.

Then the two cars crashed." Woohyun bit his bottom lip as he remembered the incident. 

 

"I was the only one saved. My parents died." his eyes watered. You lightly gasped. 

"I-I'm sorry." you frowned. "I cried so much that time. I still remember their bloody bodies."

Woohyun closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't know." you muttered and bit your lip. 

"It's fine." Woohyun gave you a tiny smile. 

 

"They took me to the orphanage where I stayed for few years. Then I decided to escape

from it." Woohyun continued. You nodded urging him to continue. "I was so alone and scared

as I roam around the city. One day I was finding for food because I was starving like a wolf. 

Then I found Infinite. I thank God for giving me people like them in my life." he played with his fingers. 

 

"They're such a great people. They helped me and they gaved me food and shelter. 

They even learned me how to fight. It was awesome." Woohyun smiled at those thoughts. 

 

"So why did you change your name into 'Hyunwoo'?" you asked. "I didn't want to be found

and sent back to the orphanage. It's so creepy in there." Woohyun shivered. You chuckled.

 

"But how are you going to tell Infinite about everything? Did you tell them or no?" you asked. 

Woohyun shook his head in response. "I haven't told them." "But why are you hiding it?" 

you massaged your temples in confusement. "Just tell them your real name is Woohyun. No big deal."

you told. "Tell them everything you said to me and I'm sure they will understand. They're your friends."

you advised. "Everything will be ok." you smiled at him. "Thanks." he looked at you. 

 

"Wow." you whispered. "Your life is so..." you couldn't find a word. "Messed up?" Woohyun completed

your sentence. "Noo." you shook your head. "Your life is so intersting." you commented. 

 

"Unlike mine." you pressed your lips in a thin line. "Huh? Why you would the life of the daughter of

the largest company in Korea be boring?" Woohyun chuckled. "You've got everything." Woohyun added. 

 

"Nahh. My parents are just so overprotective to me. My friends? Sumin was never a real friend

I have only you guys." you looked at him. "Thanks for coming back." you held his hand smiling. 

 

Woohyun stared at you lovingly. He couldn't hold it. He wanted to kiss you, hug you so much.

He caressed your cheek leaning in to kiss you. Your eyes widened and you suddenly stood up avoiding

the kiss. You cleared your throat. "The view is so nice right?" you changed the topic. 

"I'm sorry." Woohyun rubbed his neck awkwardly. *Stupid Woohyun, control yourself.*

 

*Bringing it back, us. Woohyun and I. What are we?* you looked at him as he stood up

next to you enjoying the view. You sighed. *But I like L. It's just so different with L.* 

*Aish.* you were so confused. 

 

"Do you remember this?" Woohyun pulled out from the pocket the necklace. "Oh!"

you pointed at it. "I still have it. Wait here." you ran to your room and searched through

your jewerly box. "There!" you lifted it up. The dust had covered it but you gently wiped

it with a cloth and ran down to Woohyun. 

 

"Tada!" you showed it to him. Woohyun smiled. *So you still have it.* 

Woohyun took it from you and put the half hearts together making it one. "Jihyun." 

he read the name that was collabed by your names. 

 

*Here he is Jieun, he's right infront of you, Love him. Didn't you want that?* you thought. 

*But why do I think of L always?* you sighed. 

 

It was time for Woohyun to leave. He told his goodbye to your parents and you escorted him

to the door. "So see you in school, Woohyun." you called him in his real name. Woohyun smiled.

He cupped your face and gently kissed your forehead. "See you." he waved at you, rode his motorbike

and drove off.

 

You gulped. He didn't get to kiss you in the lips. But in the forehead which was a lot more sweeter.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------