Event

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4gN-gSNztw

 

The next following days, class had been noiser than ever after the teacher announced

a fundraiser in school. A fundraiser is an event to raise money. For charity in other words.

Students from other schools and even parents and friends can come to enjoy the event.

It will be like a big festival. The students had a negative response as they were bored

to organized things. Those students, seriously. 

 

You, the opposite of them. You were freaking excited since you never did someting like that. 

You had already plans in your mind, you wanted to create a little coffee shop ofcourse with 

the help of your bestfriend. 

 

Every class paired up in groups with specifical topic. You suggested to your classmates 

your little idea and they just accepted, not even a single complain or objection. 

 

"Oh my God, me and Jieun are going to be together longer now!" Sungyeol cheered. 

L rolled his eyes and kicked his sit. Sungyeol shot L a look but L glared at him. Sungyeol 

his sit quietly. The Infinite boys laughed at the scene. 

 

"So guys. How about meeting up and talk about the things were going to do?" you 

suggested as you were on the teacher's desk. The teacher had left for you and the students 

to talk about it. They were not listening as they talk to each other. You sighed as you facepalm

yourself. L saw your uncomfortable expression. 

 

"SHUT UP!" he shouted while his feet up was on his desk. Everyone were startled.

Even his friends and they all stopped talking. You cleared your throat as you looked at L. 

He gave you an pokerface expression. "T-thank you." you lightly bowed at him.

*Again with that politeness.* L shook his head. 

 

"So as I was telling. How about meeting up and talk about the things were going to do?" 

you repeated your suggestion. The students look at each other. "Where?" Sumin asked you.

That was exactly the question that was going through your classmates mind. 

 

"In my house." you smiled. Everyone started whispering at each other. 

"In her house?" Hoya raised his eyebrow as he looked at his friends. Sunggyu shrugged. 

Sumin came near you. "In your house?" she asked everyone's question. 

You nodded. "Yeah. It will be easier since will work in the big garden everyone, together." 

you whispered to her.

 

"Are you guys alright with it?" you clapped your hands to grab their attention. 

"Call!" Sungyeol agreed first. The students looked at him. "Infinite is going." L as

the leader announced. The girls stared squealing. "We're in too." they told as they

thought it was a lucky chance to get closer with Infinite. 

 

In the end, everyone agreed. "So let's meet on tomorrow after school." you announced and 

went back to your sit. "Hey." Sumin tapped your shoulder. "Uh?" you faced her. 

"Did you ask your parents permission for this?" she asked. You shook your head. 

"No but I'm going to tell them later." you said and opened your book for the other lesson. 

Sumin nodded. "Arasso." 

 

 

After school, you immediately went to find your mom once you went home. 

You told her about the fundraiser and the meeting was going to be held in the house. 

She was surprised first at your request. She noticed your request were going overboard

but you pleaded her and she accepted since it was safe in the house. At least it's not somewhere else. 

She could keep her eyes to you since your in the house. CCTV were everywhere too. 

 

Tomorrow came faster than usual, school was as usual but everyone in your class

had that excitement to see your house. These days you haven't seen Zico and his friends

thankfully. You just hope you never see them again. 

 

"Ok I just rented a bus for us. We will ride that to go to my house." you said as you went out

the building with your classmates following you. "I can believe she even rented a bus. Just for us." 

Dongwoo said in awe as he saw the bus coming. "Wow she's really rich." Sunjong tapped his chin. 

L pressed his lips in a thin line while he was looking at you, who were talking with the driver. 

 

Your classmates hopped on the bus and the bus headed to its destination. 

Everyone was having fun as some students brought laughter in the bus. Some even 

played music and everyone was singing along. You smiled at the new scene you've never

saw before. Those students were indeed happy too. 

 

"We're here guys." you announced. When they heard your voice their turned to the window.

Their jaw dropped in awe. "Ohmygod." Sungyeol whispered. Infinite was surprised too.

It was better than they expected. The door of the bus opened and the students rushed down to

see clearly your house. It was a freaking big mansion. 

 

"Come in guys." you smiled as Sumin didn't have a reaction at all since she saw everything

already. They followed you two still not believing where are they. They seemed to entered a palace. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------