Not Her

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KXAkl_KysQ

 

After L had left, you took his place of waitress instead. You were really worried 

about him leaving just like that. But you just leave it and continued to your work.

You still had Woohyun in his mind and his face was familiar to you. 

It was like you two have known each other for a long time. 

 

A lot of costumers had passed by your coffee shop and the total amount was

surprisingly bigger than expected. Thanks to Infinite.

You were surprised your mom and dad didn't come to the fundraiser.  

 

The sun started setting and the fundraiser was over. You, Sumin and the rest 

of Infinite boys were assigned to stay to clean the classroom and put it the way it was

before while the others already left. 

 

You and Sumin took off the banners and pictures from the wall while Infinite 

was arranging the tables and chairs. Your mind started thinking of L. 

*Where he could be now?* you sighed as you pull down a banner. 

 

"Hey Sungyeol. Do you know where is L hyung?" Sungjong asked the right question.

When you and Sumin heard L's name being mentioned you two turned immediately around. 

You awkwardly looked at Sumin and you smiled at her. She gave you tiny smile and you

returned to your work but still focused to Sungjong's question. 

 

"Let me try calling him." Sungyeol suggested and pull out his phone to dial L's number.

You were patiently listening to Sungyeol as you started wiping the tables. "He's home." 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. You found yourself signing in relief. 

 

Woohyun was studying your expressions as he sit down. *If I'm not wrong she has a thing for L.* 

 

The cleaning ended and you, Sumin and Infinite exited the building. You turned to them.

"Guys thank you. I thought you guys wouldn't come." you bowed. "We're sorry really. We 

were late because someone forget to set the alarm." Sunggyu shot a look to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol grinned.

 

"Well, it's over now. Thanks for helping guys." Sumin smiled. Infinite nodded. 

"Nice meeting you, Nam Hyunwoo." you held your hand once again. Woohyun startled when

you called his name. He nodded and shook your head. "Me too." 

 

A black car appeared infront of you. The window slid and you saw your driver. 

Your parents immediately crossed your mind. "My driver is here." you said. "Goodbye."

you and Sumin waved to them and entered the car. Infinite watched you as the car disappeared. 

 

"Jieun she's pretty isn't she?!" Sungyeol grinned to Woohyun. "She's my future wife."

Sungyeol daydreamed again. Hoya was about to hit him in the head but Sungyeol escaped it.

"Hahahaha you didn't hit me this time." he laughed as he pointed Hoya. "Aish." Hoya muttered

under his breath. Woohyun just stared blankly not minding everyone around him. 

 

If Infinite would leave him alone going home he surely wouldn't notice.

 

"Hyunwoo!" Sungyeol shook him and Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts. "Uh?" 

"Were you listening to me?" Sungyeol crossed his arms. "Sorry no." Woohyun shook his head

innocently. "Aish!" Sungyeol stomped his feet like a kid. 

 

"Jieun...isn't she the daughter of Lee Company?" Woohyun titled his head. 

"Yeah she leaves like a princess." Sunjong mentioned. Woohyun nodded understanding.

 

"Let's go home and see how L's doing." Sunggyu put an arm around Woohyun and they all head home. 

 

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo why did you leave like that?" Sunggyu found L sitting in the sofa

thinking. "Please don't call me like that." L rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Why did you leave

like that?" Sunggyu repeated the question. "I was just angry ok?" L sighed. 

 

"Angry?Why?" Sunggyu pinched his eyebrows. "You were angry with Jieun right?" 

Woohyun appeared from the kitchen and sat down. L looked at him. Woohyun raised his eyebrow.

"With Jieun?" Dongwoo laid in Woohyun's lap entering the conversation.

 

"Well she should have gone home. She shouldn't have worked and I'm stupid ok?!" L covered his

face himself as he remember the incident with Sumin. "Oh someone's concerned." Hoya joked. 

L shot him a glare. Hoya raised his hands in surrender. "Do you possibly like Jieun?" Sunjong asked 

as he drink his juice. *Damn you Lee Sungjong* L shook his head. 

 

"If you Sungyeol hears you. You're dead." Sunggyu pretended to cut of his neck.

 

"He's sleeping anyways." Dongwoo looked at Sungyeol's sleeping figure. 

"Really do you like Jieun?" Woohyun asked interested about L's feelings. 

L awkwardly cleared his throat. "No. Why would I?" "You're worried about her." Woohyun insisted.

"No, I don't like her." L shook his head unsure with his feelings. 

 

Woohyun pressed his lips in a thin line and nodded. "Arasso." 

L looked away as he suddenly felt hot. *I don't like her. I just find her interesting. That's not like.* 

 

Woohyun entered his room which he shared with Sunggyu and Sungjong after the conversation ended.

He glanced at his nightstand and opened the drawer and raised an necklace. The necklace was

a half heart. Obviously the other half was with the person he gave. 

 

He sat in his bed as he the half heart.  Woohyun shook his head and sighed. 

*Isn't not her. Definitely not her.* he thought and laid on his bed.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------