Mutual Feelings

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJFUAJjgos

 

The moment you opened your eyes in the morning, a terrible headache met you. 

"Ouch." you whined in pain and massaged your head. "What happened?" you looked around

and tried to remember things of yesterday. 

 

"We were drinking wine then BOOM! I don't remember anything!" you said as your head ached 

even more from thinking. "Ouch." you whined in pain. "But wait. Why is my head aches?" 

you wondered. Your eyes rounded. "Oh no. Don't tell me I got drunk!" you collapsed on your bed. 

 

*Oh my God. Did I do something embarassing?* you covered your face.

 

After washing up, you headed downstairs for breakfast, still with a terrible headache. 

You found everyone except L and Woohyun in the table. "Good morning, Jieun." they greeted

you. "Good morning." you gave them a tiny smile. 

 

"Umma, do we have an aspirin?" you asked massaging your head. "Why is your head pain?"

Mrs Lee immediately stood up from her sit and patted your forehead. "Yeah." you nodded. 

"Why?" she asked. "Uhm.." you glanced at the rest of Blockfinite. They knew what was the reason. 

 

"Uhm...I don't know." you lied. "I'll go get the aspirin for you." Mrs Lee said. "No, it's ok. I 

will go. It's in the kitchen right?" you asked. "Yes." Mrs Lee nodded and returned in her sit.

 

As you entered the kitchen you accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh." you stepped back

and lifted your head. "Hey Jieun." L greeted you with a smile and kissed your cheek. 

Your eyes widened and remembered everything.

 

*You know the balcony always remind me the time when you and Sumin kissed." you muttered

without knowing what you were saying. *I was so stupid that time. I thought it was you.*

L thought. "I was wrong-" "When I saw the two of you kissing. It was so painful in here."

you patted your chest. 

 

"I don't even know why it was painful that time but now I know. Because I love you."

you finally admitted. L's eyes rounded. "I don't even why I fell in love with you." you bit your

bottom lip. "But your feelings for me aren't like that, are they?" you laughed as tears formed in your eyes. 

 

"You're so wrong Lee Jieun." L smiled happy with the things he heard. 

"I love you, I love you more than anything in this world." L muttered. 

"Did you just say you love me?" you titled your head.

 

"Yes Lee Jieun I love you with all my heart." L hugged you. *L said he loved me.* 

*L loves me* you thought. L pulled back and leaned in. His lips landed on your soft lips

 

and both closed eyes feeling the kiss. 

 

L pulled back from the kiss and saw you smiling, collapsing in his arms, sleeping.*

 

 

Your jaw dropped and ran away from L heading to your room. 

 

L sighed. "I knew she wouldn be shocked." he shook his head. Woohyun titled his head. 

"You two are together?" he asked. "Kinda." L pressed his lips in a thin line and headed

to your room. 

 

"What happened?" Mrs Lee asked as she saw Woohyun returning to his sit. 

"I don't really know." Woohyun shook his head. Mrs Lee was about to stand up but

suddenly felt dizzy and sat down back. *What was that?* she thought. 

 

 

You shut the door of your room and leaned on it. "Me and L? I confessed to L. He said he loved

me too and we even kissed." your jaw dropped. "Oh my god." you messed up your hair. 

"I'm so confused." you collapsed on your bed. 

 

"Jieun, Jieun." L knocked your door. You gasped and buried yourself in your pillow

not having the courage to meet him. "Jieun-ah. Let's talk oh?" L continiously knocked.

"Ugh." you groaned. "So you remember right?" L said through the door. 

 

You remained silent listening at him. "You told me you love me, I told you I love you." 

L muttered. "If your feelings are still the same, if you really love me as you said, meet me 

at Namsan Tower today at 8. If you don't come I will definetely understand you." L said. 

 

"I love you." L whispered and left. 

 

You buried yourself in your pillow. You weren't sure of anything yet.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------