Drunken Confession

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajWFuNNi5Tg

 

The same night after dinner was over, Mrs & Mr Lee decided to celebrate 

Infinite's and Block B's make up, with some wine, but everyone was allowed 

one cup and not more. 

 

"Eiii why one cup?!" Zico crossed his arms. "Yah do you want to get drunk?!" you chuckled. 

"Yeah." Zico nodded. You rolled your eyes, shooking your head. "Warning no one of you

must get drunk arasso, that's why we offered one cup." Mr Lee eyed them. 

 

"Arasso." the 15 of you chorused obediently. Mr Lee poured to each of them red wine

and each one of them thanked him politely since he was older.

 

"Mmmm it's good." you nodded your lips. "No more." Zico took your cup. 

"Yah!" you angrily pouted. The others chuckled. "Now you're acting like an older brother." 

Kyung joked causing the others to laugh even more. Zico rolled his eyes.

 

Soon everyone was done with their one cup. "Umma Appa we'll just stay here for awhile 

to talk before going to bed." Zico said. "Sure." Mrs Lee nodded. "Goodnight." Mr Lee smiled.

And husband and wife enterned their room. 

 

 

"Hey guys who want more wine?" you asked emotionless which shocked everyone. 

"Yah Lee Jieun." Zico raised his eyebrow. "I'll go get." you stood up. 

Infinite and Block B looked at each other. "What is she doing?" 

 

You brought the bottle of wine and poured it your cup, drinking it straight. You took the wine

and poured again and continued. Infinite and Block B watched you speechless.

 

"Lee Jieun!" L took the bottle of wine away from you. "Yah give it back to me." you were already

drunk from the way you spoke and acted.  "Don't tell me she's drunk." Woohyun looked at you.

"How can she get drunk with one cup?!" Zico messed up his hair.

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo give the bottle back to me." you groaned. 

 

"No." L shook his head. "Wow she get drunk so easily." Sunggyu nodded. 

"If I'm not wrong this is her first time drinking alcohol." Woohyun tapped his chin.

"Really?" Zico checked you. "We should get her to bed as soon as possible." L said. 

 

"Alright then. I'll just get some fresh air." you stood up and headed to the pool. 

"Hey someone go with her!" Zico said. "I'll go." L ran to you before Woohyun. 

Woohyun sighed and sat down on his sit. 

 

"Yah Lee Jieun." L grabbed your wrist. "Oh L." you smiled as you felt dizzy. 

"You should go to bed. You're drunk." L said. "No no I'm not drunk. I don't get drunk."

you shook your head laughing. "Really now? Look at how you look. "L muttered. 

 

"Let's go." L grabbed your wrist. "Nooo I want to enjoy the breeze please?" 

you pleaded. L sighed. "Fine." L watched you as you streched your hands and how your

hair was being fan by the air. You were so beautiful in his eyes. 

 

"You know the balcony always remind me the time when you and Sumin kissed." you muttered

without knowing what you were saying. *I was so stupid that time. I thought it was you.*

L thought. "I was wrong-" "When I saw the two of you kissing. It was so painful in here."

you patted your chest. 

 

"I don't even know why it was painful that time but now I know. Because I love you."

you finally admitted. L's eyes rounded. "I don't even why I fell in love with you." you bit your

bottom lip. "But your feelings for me aren't like that, are they?" you laughed as tears formed in your eyes. 

 

"You're so wrong Lee Jieun." L smiled happy with the things he heard. 

"I love you, I love you more than anything in this world." L muttered. 

"Did you just say you love me?" you titled your head.

 

"Yes Lee Jieun I love you with all my heart." L hugged you. *L said he loved me.* 

*L loves me* you thought. L pulled back and leaned in. His lips landed on your soft lips

and both closed eyes feeling the kiss. 

 

What's more great than kissing the person you love the most?

 

L pulled back from the kiss and saw you smiling, collapsing in his arms, sleeping.

L chuckled and kissed your forehead. *I love you, Lee Jieun.*