That Necklace

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9F4lVsWJK4

 

Days passed like lightening. Sumin and you haven't talked since the incident. 

The two bestfriends who used to laugh and always be together are now strangers.

Whenever you can see her, the painful memory of Sumin's lies appears in your mind. 

 

Woohyun was relieved when you told him that the dinner with your childhood friend, Woohyun 

was cancelled and tried to find ways to not reveal his true identity. L on the other side

wanted to become closer with you. You would always be surprised when L would talk to 

you with a lot of interest.

 

But you would always try to avoid him and forget your feelings for him. 

He was the whole reason why the friendship of Sumin and you had broken up. 

 

It was a Saturday afternoon, you were in your bed laying down. This time you would

usually talk with Sumin in the phone. You missed that. You covered your face sighing. 

*Don't think about her. She's a liar, a gold digger.* you bit your lip. 

 

A knock from the door snapped you out of your thoughts. "Yes?" you called. 

"Jieun are you okay?" Mrs Lee opened the door and to a chair behind your bed. 

"Yes umma." you nodded with an expressionless face. 

 

"That's not okay." Mrs Lee shook her head. "It's because of Sumin right?" she continued.

You nodded in response. "You know to make you feel better. I have a surprise for you tonight." 

she announced. "Surprise?" you looked at her. "Uhm." she nodded. 

 

"What surprise?" you titled your head. "If I tell you it's not a surprise anymore."

your mother chuckled. "Arasso." you smiled. 

 

~~~

 

"Dingdong." the bell in Infinite's dorm rang. "Yah Hyunwoo answer the door!" Sungyeol 

shouted as he was playing video games with Hoya and Dongwoo. "Coming!" Hyunwoo 

closed the stove, took off his apron and was shocked when he opened the door. 

 

"Long time no see, Woohyun-sshi." Mrs Lee smiled at him. Woohyun's eyes widened

and immediately closed the door. "Mrs Lee?" Woohyun asked. "Yes it's me Woohyun!

How are you? How was America? Your parents are in. You should have told us you

returned from America?" she continuiously asked questions.

 

Woohyun gulped. "I'm sure Jieun will be so happy to see you." Mrs Lee was so excited. 

Woohyun didn't know what to do and panicked. "Woohyun?" she called. "Yes?" Woohyun 

looked at her. "So do you want to come tonight for dinner with your parents?" Mrs Lee offered. 

 

"I-I-I." Woohyun couldn't form words. "You know our house right? You came with Jieun 

the last time. We knew it was you, Woohyun-sshi. But we we're confused for a minute. Because

you and Jieun have met already." she shrugged. "Anyways. We hope your family can come."she smiled.

 

"Jieun was waiting for you for so long. Please don't upset her." she patted his shoulder.

"Bye." she waved and the driver opened her door and she got in. *Oh man.* Woohyun thought.

 

Woohyun entered the dorm speechless and headed towards the kitchen and started cooking again. 

But with a lot of different mood. He blankly stared at the wall. "Yah Nam Hyunwoo!The food 

is getting burned!" Sunggyu took the spatula from him. 

 

"Sunggyu." Woohyun called. "What?" Sunggyu asked as he flipped the omelet into the air. 

"What if you found a friend who has been lying to you and to everyone for all these years

about him?" Woohyun asked. *Reminds me of them.* Sunggyu thought.

 

"Huh?" Sunggyu looked at him. "Nothing." Woohyun shook his head. "I'm going to my room for

a while." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nodded confusely at his  friend's behavior. 

 

Woohyun sat on his bed and opened the drawer of his night stand pulling out a half heart

necklace. "Do you still have the half of this?" Woohyun muttered and sighed. 

*Should I go?* he laid on his bed confused about what's he's going to do. 

 

"I should go." Woohyun confidently sat up straight. "I should reveal to her who am I." 

Woohyun bit his bottom lip. "But consequences." he sighed. "No..I will go there tonight."

Woohyun gulped hoping everything will be fine. But he doubt it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------