Invited

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANvQkdwjhv4

 

"TADA!" Hoya's loud voice startled you while you were writing in your notebook

during the break. You lifted your head and Hoya handed you an invitation.

You titled your head confused. "Here, you're invited." Hoya said. 

 

"For what?" you looked at the invitation. "You're invited to Hoya's Birthday Party." 

you read the it. "Oh your birthday?" you looked at him. "And it's today!" Hoya nodded.

"Happy birthday!" you smiled. "Thank you." Hoya smiled. 

 

"Kindly give this invitation to Sumin too." Hoya grinned. 

"Hope to see you girls there." he smiled and went back to his friends. 

 

"Will Umma let me go here?" you pouted knowing already what is the answer. 

It would be a no, no doubt. You sighed as you rested your chin in your palm. 

*I should give this to Sumin.* you glanced at the invitation and headed outside. 

 

You found Sumin shutting her locker. "Sumin!" you called her. She looked at you as 

she hugged her books. You moved towards her. "What is it?" she asked. 

"Here, Hoya's giving this to you." you handed her the invitation. 

 

"It's his birthday party." you told. "Are you invited?" she looked at you. You nodded. 

"Are you going?" she raised her eyebrow. "Well I don't know yet." you pouted. 

"I'm definitely going." she smiled at you. "I'm going to the restroom for a while." 

she told and started walking.

 

You followed her from behind. *I want to go to the party.* you frowned.

*But I know Umma will not let me.* you pouted. L saw you entering class wondering if you

would be attending the party. Woohyun smiled when he saw you and moved towards your desk. 

 

"Jieun-ah." Woohyun sat to your desk. "Yes?" you looked at him with a sad expression. 

"What's with that face?" Woohyun leaned closer to your face. L pinched his eyebrows

as he watched you two. *What is Hyunwoo doing?* 

 

"Well I'm not sure if I'm going to attend the party. I really want to go though." 

you pouted. *So cute.* Woohyun wanted to pinch your cheeks. 

"Why? Is it because of your parents?" Woohyun asked. You nodded in response. 

Woohyun sighed.

 

"My parents know that all these days I'm avoiding you guys." you lowered your head

in guilt. Woohyun laughed. "Don't laugh, it's not funny, I should avoid you guys in order

to not change school." you covered your face. "But I just can't avoid all of you, you guys 

are my friends...right?" you looked at Woohyun. 

 

"Of course we are your friends and I understand why your parents told you to avoid us.

It's fine don't worry." Woohyun smiled and ruffled your head. You chuckled and fixed your hair. 

L clenched his fist as he felt jealousy invading all over him. 

 

"Give me your phone." Woohyun held his hand. "Huh?Why?" you asked. 

"Just give me." he insisted. "Arasso." you dig in your bag, found your phone 

and handed it to Woohyun. 

 

Woohyun typed something and gave the phone back to you. "There I wrote you my number." 

he smiled. "So if your parents don't let you, just text or call me." he made the calling sign with his

hand.  "Alright then thanks." you chuckled. He flashed you his smile and left.

 

"Are you trying to hit on Jieun?" Sungyeol asked. That was also the same question 

running through L's mind. Woohyun laughed shooking his head and just sat on his desk. 

Infinite eyed him. Sunggyu stared at L who was just staring blankly.

 

~~~

 

Once you entered home, you immediately run towards your mom's office. 

"Oh Jieun you're back." your mom smiled at you as she stopped typing on her

computer. "Yeah." you nodded. "Umma can I ask you something?" you gulped. 

"Go on." she continued typing.

 

"Uhm...my friend is having a party tonight...Can I go?" you bit your lip. 

Mrs Lee suddenly stopped writing. "Party?" she looked at you. 

You gulped getting nervous. "Yes." you nodded. 

*Please say yes.* you thought. 

 

"I'm sorry sweetie but you have to stay home. Your father and I need to work

in the company tonight and no one is going to take care of you." she put on her eyeglasses

for the computer and continued typing. 

 

Your jaw fell. "Arasso." you frowned and went out of your mother's office. 

Mrs Lee looked at the door. "I'm sorry Jieun, this is for your own good."

 

The sky got darker, you were locked in your room, holding your phone the whole time. 

*I should text Hyunwoo.* you pouted. 

"Hyunwoo my umma didn't let me, have fun." - Lee Jieun

You pressed the send and buried your face in your pillow. 

 

~~~

 

"Hyunwoo you have a message!" L shouted. "He's taking a bath." Dongwoo who was

passing by told. "Oh." L nodded and was about to let down his phone when you popped 

in his mind. *So if your parents don't let you, just text or call me.* L remembered 

Woohyun's words and checked your message. 

 

After L had washed up and change into his outfit for tonight, he was the first to get out.

"I'm going first." L announced. "Why?" Woohyun asked him. "I'm just going to do something

see you guys there." he said and shut the door. Woohyun titled his head and went to get ready. 

 

On the other side of the coin, you were enjoying the fresh air from your balcony. 

You leaned on the cold railing of the balcony sighing. You saw a black motorbike stopping

infront of your house. *Who's that?* you looked clearly. 

 

The person took off his helmet and looked around. Your eyes rounded. 

*What is L doing here?!* you panicked. L looked around and spotted you. 

L took off his phone and started texting. You looked at him confused. 

 

"Change and come here down. We're going to the party." - L

Your phone beeped and you saw L's text. "What?!" you mouthed him. 

L texted again. "Just do it." 

 

You took a deep breath and nodded. You checked your wardrobe and brought out

a night blue color dress. You apply a little bit of make up, curled your hair and wore your white heels.

You glanced yourself at your mirror. You looked so pretty. 

 

Secretly you moved tiptoeing so no one can hear you. *I can't believe I'm doing this.* 

you shook your head and managed to get out of the house. L saw you and was stunned 

from your beauty. *Wow.* he stared at you. "Let's go?" you smiled. L nodded. 

 

You carefully rode the motorbike and didn't know where to hold feeling awkward. 

L chuckled and grabbed your hands placing them around his waist. 

You were taken back by his action and gulped looking around to see if Sumin was around. 

L started the engine with a smile on his face. "Hold tightly." he smirked and drove off.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------