Avoidance

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLse2K_UFVk

 

The car stopped in front of your house. "Thanks ahjusshi." you bowed and

was about to get out the car but the driver called you. "Miss Jieun." he pressed his

lips in a thin line. "Oh Ahjusshi?" you hugged the front sit as you titled your head. 

"Uhm...will your parents fire me for what we did?" he lowered his head. 

"Absolutely not Ahjusshi!" you shook your head.

 

"I will not let them do that. You're driving for a long time for me." you said.

Ahjusshi smiled. "Thanks Miss Jieun." he lightly bowed. "So I will be going." 

you waved and stepped out of the car. 

 

You entered the house. Everything seemed so silent. You could even hear a nail dropping

with all this silence. "Jieun." you heard a cold voice from the living room. It was the same

tone of voice like before. The cold and angry tone of voice. It was your mom's.

 

You gulped and came near her. You found your father sitting down in the sofa

silently observing the two of you. "Where did you go?" your mom crossed her hands.

"I free those boys." you bit your lip. "Why did you do that?!" your mom shouted. 

You flinched at the tone of her voice which echoed into the house. 

 

Your father held your mother's shoulder. "Honey calm down. Go easy on her."

he whispered to her ear. Mrs. Lee sighed and closed her eyes and did as her husband told so.

 

"Umma they didn't do anything to me. I'm perfectly fine!" you touched your arms

and feet. "But still! Why would a girl be in a dorm full of boys?" she insisted. 

"Umma, you should thank them-" "Stop. Don't talk." your mother commanded. 

You were taken aback at her words. 

 

"I want you to change school. Go back to the private all-girl school. I will enroll you tomorrow."

Mrs Lee demanded more serious than ever. Your jaw dropped. "What?" you whispered. 

"You heard me. You will changed school." your mother repeated. 

 

NO was the first thing that came to your mind. Leaving all those people who made 

you enjoy freely life. The thought of leaving Infinite made it even worser. 

Infinite was enjoying life in their own. They were happy all together. 

 

"Umma..." you looked at her as your eyes watered. Mrs Lee started feeling guilty.

She was hurting her own daughter but everything was just for her own good. 

"No. You will not change school." Mr. Lee took action. *I love you appa!* you thought happily.

 

"But in one condition." he pointed at you. "What condition?" you waited for his response

anxious. "I'm sorry baby, but you have to avoid those boys. You should come home

always after school. No hanging out with other people besides Sumin." your father 

patted your shoulder. 

 

You lowered your head. Avoiding them was worser. Ignoring them was even worst. 

You facepalmed yourself. "I agree with your father. If you don't want to change school.

Avoid those boys." Mrs Lee crossed her arms. 

 

You closed your eyes and sighed. "Fine." you spoke and ran to your room. 

 

Mrs Lee looked at her husband. He hugged her. "She's growing." your father whispered.

A tear slipped in your mom's cheek. *I'm sorry Jieun, this is all for your own good.*

she thought as she hugged lovingly her husband.

 

 

 

*Oh my, this is going to be hard.* you gulped and hopped off the car. 

Sumin was waiting you outside. "Jieun!" she hugged you. You gave her a tiny smile. 

Sumin being your bestfriend knows you well. Something was off. 

 

"Jieun is something wrong?" she worriedly asked. You shook your head.

"Nothing. Thanks for asking." you smiled at her and went in the building. 

 

*Here we go.* you gulped and entered your noisy classroom. "Jieun."

Woohyun called as he saw you waving. Infinte waved at you. *Oh God Hyunwoo's here too?*

you thought as you closed your eyes. Everyone's attention turned to you. You bit your lip. 

*Avoid those boys.* your parents words repeated in your mind. 

 

You sighed and walk into your desk completely ignoring Woohyun's greet.

Sumin pinched her eyebrows. *What's happening?* Sumin was confused. 

First because you ignored Infinite and why did Infinite and especially that boy

greeted you. *When did they get that close? I was with Sumin the whole time when

Infinite is near her.* she thought curious and lightly disturbed. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------