In So Much Trouble

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD8OhjUx7c0

 

"Get in the house!" Mrs Lee shouted when you arrived home. You bit your lip

and followed her commands. "What's happening here? Why is your mother shouting?"

Mr Lee closed his newspaper. You lowered your head and sat on the couch ready to be scolded. 

 

"I can't believe you Jieun." Mrs Lee came in angrily. "What happened?" Mr Lee was confused. 

"Your daughter, she has been lying to us." Mrs Lee shook her head. "She was with those guys.

Sumin was so right." she continued. You lifted your head. "Sumin told you?" you asked shocked.

You didn't know she would really do it. 

 

"At first I didn't believe any word she was saying. What I was hearing from her was impossible for

you to do." Mrs Lee said. "But it turned out she's right. So it's true that you skipped school with them?!" 

she shouted. "Honey calm down." Mr Lee stood up behind your mom. 

 

"No I will not! Is it true?!" she looked at you. This person wasn't the sweet and lovely mom. 

This person was the protective and angry mom. "It's true." you whispered nodding your head. 

 

Mrs Lee massaged her temples. "They're such a bad influence for you. They're not your friends. 

They're just gold diggers!" Mrs Lee said. "NO!" you raised your voice. "They're not like that!

They are my real friends who love me and care about me. They thought me a lot of things,

I didn't know and enjoyed so much. I'm sorry Umma but please take back what you said."

you looked at her. *I love you Umma, but you're wrong.*

 

"The things they learned you was lying and disobedience." she coldy said. Mr Lee pitied

you. He wanted to do something but his wife was kinda right too. You lowered your

head, you didn't want to argue anymore. 

 

"We had a deal right?" Mrs Lee reminded. *Deal?* you looked at her. 

"You were going to avoid those boys to stay in that school. But you broke it." Mrs Lee crossed 

her arms. "You're going to change school. Period." she spoke. 

 

Your eyes rounded. "Umma..." you started crying. "You didn't follow our deal. I'm sorry Jieun.

You will change school. I will enroll you to the private all-girls school when school starts." she continued. 

"Appa.." you glanced at your father for help. "I'm sorry baby." he frowned. You sadly sighed.

 

"Go to your room and don't go out unless we tell you. " Mrs Lee pointed at the stairs. 

You stood up and headed to your room. Once you entered the room, you laid on your 

bed, hugged your pillow crying your heart out. 

 

~~~

 

"Wasn't you a little harsh Honey?" Mr Lee asked. Mrs Lee collapsed in the sofa and 

started silently crying. "I'm just doing this for her own good. I don't to lose her like I did 

before with our son." Mr Lee hugged her. "It's ok Honey." he patted her back. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"Ji hoon wait here. Umma is just going to buy something for us two arasso?" Mrs Lee 

spoke to her 3 years old son who was playing in the park. "Wait here ok?" she smiled at him

and patted his head.

 

"Two chocolate ice cream." Mrs Lee bought ice creams and returned to the park. 

"Jihoon come here I've got ice cream, you're favourite!" Mrs Lee called as she fixed the cone.

"Jihoon?" she called again lifting her head. She looked around. "Jihoon?" she whispered.

 

"JIHOON?!" Mrs Lee started panicking. "Lee Jihoon?!" she shouted. "Did you see a little

boy this height wearing a blue blouses and white shorts?" she asked to the mother behind. 

"No we didn't." they shook their hands.

 

"Oh my god." she took out her phone dialing the number of her husband. 

"Hello? Jiwoo? Please come to the park. I can't find Jihoon!" Mrs Lee's voice was trembling

as she cried. "Arasso. I'm coming. Don't cry we'll find him." Mr Lee said.

 

Mr & Mrs Lee stormed into the roads calling their sons name. "Jihoon-ah!" they called. 

Mrs Lee fell on her knees. "Where is my son?!" she cried. "Calm down honey will find him."

Mr Lee hugged her tightly worried as much as her about their son. 

 

Soon the sky darken. "Jihoon!" Mrs Lee continiously called. "Honey we should go home." 

Mr Lee spoke. "How we can go home?! Jihoon is missing!" she cried out. 

"It's already late. We can call the police too and find together with them." he said. 

 

"Come on." Mr Lee held his wife's hand. "We'll find him soon. Don't worry." he whispered. 

 

A lot of days passed by then. No trace of Jihoon. 

 

"Sir we're sorry but we did everything. We can't find your son." the police man said. 

"What?!" Mrs Lee rised up from her sit. "Why you can't find him?! Isn't that your work?! 

YOU SHOULD FIND JIHOON!" Mrs Lee shouted. "Calm down Mrs." the police man said. 

 

"How can I when my son is out there? He might be feeling hungry, cold. He might be crying!"

Mrs Lee covered her face crying. "I'm sorry." was the only thing the police man could say and left. 

 

Mrs Lee sobbed on her husband's chest. *Is this a signal to give up?* Mr Lee thought. 

 

Mr Lee tried everything to cheer up his wife. They went out on dates but Mrs Lee wasn't happy. 

One day her husband came in her room. "Honey, you okay?" Mr Lee held her hand. 

"No." she said staring blankly at the wall. "Should we give up on Jihoon?" he calmly said. 

 

"What?" Mrs Lee looked at him. "Just accept we can't find him anymore." Mr Lee couldn't help

but cry at his words. She sighed and closed her eyes. "It will be hard." she said. 

"He will always be in our hearts." Mr Lee wiped his tears away and hugged his wife.

 

Soon after some years Lee Jieun was born. They thanked God for giving them a second chance

on being parents. "I'll protect you and never lose you like I did." she kissed her forehead. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------