Good Luck

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7zN1CKvJ0

 

"I've got an idea!" Dongwoo raised his finger high. Infinite's and your eyes settled on him.

"What?" Woohyun asked curious. "Why don't the rest of Infinite hide somewhere in the house

then just say Woohyun's parents had some work to do." Dongwoo suggested. 

 

"That's actually a pretty good idea." you nodded impressed by Dongwoo's suggestion. 

"But wait, if your mom is coming here, she will see all this mess." Sunggyu looked around. 

"Yeah Sunggyu's right." Woohyun agreed. You shook your head with a grin on your face. 

"What's cleaning for guys?" you grinned. "Oh no." Hoya sighed. 

 

"Yeah you're going to clean today and possibly cook too!" you announced. Infinite's jaw dropped. 

"It's only four oclock we can do it until Umma comes." you said. "So stand up and let's start cleaning!"

you stood up. "Ughhhh." Infinite groaned and stood up bored of their lifes. You chuckled. "Come on!"

 

"So each group will clean their own rooms while I will clean the living room. After some groups

finished their rooms they can help me to the kitchen. " you announced. "How about the bathroom?"

Sungjong asked. "Don't expect me to clean that place." you shook your head laughing.

 

Infinite pouted and you all started cleaning.  They took out the vacuum cleaner, some brooms

and mops and old cloths to wipe. 

 

"Jieun." L called and threw you a cloth and landed on your face. L secretly chuckled. 

"Yah!" you shouted but L was already gone. You angrily pouted and started cleaning the 

windows. "Wow." you were surprised from the dirt and continued. 

 

Soon the living room was nice and clean. You proudly smiled at your work and headed

to check the cleaning of each group. First you went to Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong's 

room. You found Sunggyu taking out books and comics from the shelves the dust

with a small vacuum while Woohyun was moping and Sungjong was arranging the clothes. 

 

You smiled and closed their door and headed to the other room were the rest of Infinite 

shared and obviously the bigger room. You peeked through the door. You found Hoya and

Dongwoo arranging the clothes while Sungyeol was moping and L was wiping the windows. 

You stared at L at how he was wiping the windows, smiled and close the door. 

 

Woohyun exited the room and his eyes widened. "Wow!" he shouted. "Why?" Sunggyu

stepped out of the room and looked at the living room. "Wow Jieun you did a great job."

Sunggyu said. You blushed. "Thanks. Are you guys finished with your room?" you asked.

"Almost. I told Sungjong to do the rest while we help you with the kitchen." Woohyun said. 

 

"Ok then let's go." you moved towards the kitchen. "I should start with the shelves." 

you suggested. "I will do the dishes." Sunggyu told. "You oppa?" you looked at Woohyun.

"I should help you with the shelves." he smiled.  "Arasso." you nodded. 

 

"Hey there is milk in here." Woohyun said and looked at the expiration date. 

"24th of June." he read it. "We're in July." you chuckled and Woohyun threw it in the

garbage. Soon the kitchen was shining. "Good job." you high fived with the two boys. 

 

"We're done with our room!" Sungyeol and the rest sighed as they exited the room. 

"Wow you did a pretty good job, Jieun." Dongwoo said as he looked at the living room.

"Thanks." you smiled. "Now the last room. The bathroom." you pointed at it. 

"UGHHHHHH" Infinite groaned.

 

"Let's do it fairly. Let's play paper-rock-scissors." Sungjong suggested. "I agree." 

Hoya nodded. "Ugh I'm not good in that." L muttered. All of you played and ended up

with L, Woohyun and you. 

 

"Nooo I don't want to enter that place." you complained. "You lose." L rolled his eyes. 

"You too!" you pouted. "Good luck." The rest of Infinite laughed and thanked their luck. 

 

You bit your lip and Woohyun opened the door. "Oh man." you pinched your nose and get in.

"Let's flash first." you suggested. Woohyun opened the small window for fresh air to come. 

L emptied the trash can remaining silent as usual. 

 

"You guys clean this." you pointed at the toilet. "And I will clean the bathtub." you suggested. 

Soon you could finally breathe. The smell was finally gone. "Done!" Woohyun cheered. 

"Yeah we're pretty done and smells better now!" you laughed. L was proud of his cleaning

too and smiled. You caught that and felt your heart beat faster. *No.* you shook your head.

 

"We're done. Check it out guys." L said. "Wow." Dongwoo was surprised such as the others. 

Everything was squeaky clean. "Daebak." Sungjong looked around. "See? Cleaning is not 

that bad. So you should all get used to it!" you chuckled. "Thanks Jieun." Woohyun pulled 

you closer to him. "It's nothing." you gave him a tiny smile and looked at L. He looked away. 

 

"Hey so let's start cooking now?" Woohyun suggested. "Uhm but I will be out there because

I don't know how to cook." you scratched your head. *She's so cute.* L and Woohyun thought. 

"No you're not." L spoke. "We didn't know how to clean but you thought us. We will teach

you how to cook." L muttered. "Arasso..." you bit your lip unsure of what will happen. 

 

"What should we cook?" Sunggyu asked. "Let's cook kimchi, bulgogi and ddukbokkie." 

Woohyun said. "You guys know how to cook these dishes?" you asked surprised. 

 

"Yeah." they nodded. You nodded impressed. "The only thing I know is how to cook rice."

you said and Infinite started laughing. *So this is what they felt earlier while I joked them.* 

you tapped your chin. "It's ok you can cook the rice and we'll ask for your help if we need."

Hoya said. "Ok." you smiled and prepared the rice. 

 

After you've done the rice and just waited for it, you sat in a corner and watched them. 

*They would be good husbands, wouldn't they?* you thought. "Hey Jieun come help me here."

Sunggyu saw you doing nothing and called you. "Sure what can I do?" you panicked.

 

"Hey calm down." Sunggyu chuckled. "Just cut these vegetables. You can do that right?" 

he asked. "I guess." you titled your head. "Careful with the knife." Sunggyu warned and 

left to the other things. 

 

"So..." you took the pepper and cut it wrongly. "Did I do it right?" you asked yourself.

"No." L who saw you having difficulties came near you. "Here." he went on your back, wrapping

his arms around you as he held your hand that was holding the knife and cut slowly the pepper. 

 

You weren't concentrating at all. How would you when L was on your back technically

hugging you while holding your hand teaching how to cut a freaking pepper?

You gulped as you blushed hard. Woohyun who was about to check you saw the scene

and jealousy striked him. He immediatly left what he was doing and went near you. 

 

He gently pushed L off you. "How are you doing Jieun?" he asked. You gulped. 

*He saw it. Didn't he?* you thought. "I-I'm trying to cut this pepper." you muttered.

"Oh here let me do it for you. Watch me oh?" Woohyun eyed L. L scratched his head and left the scene. 

 

You pressed your lips in a thin line and just watched Woohyun. After 1 hour the food 

was ready. "Waa I'm hungry!" you patted your stomach. "You guys should wait for Jieun's mom

first while us we get to eat now." Sungyeol laughed. "Tss." you pouted. 

 

Woohyun and you watched them as they eat deliciously to make you two jealous. 

"Aish." Woohyun couldn't look anymore and turned around. Infinite chuckled and continued 

their food. When they finished, you demanded them to clean their own plates and not to

leave it hanging out like that. 

 

"DING DONG" the bell rang and all of your eyes widened. "She's here." Woohyun whispered. 

"Hide guys!" you whispered and Infinite run to the place were they will be hiding. 

"Wait don't open!" you stopped Woohyun. "Your picture frames!" you noticed them.

 

"You're right!" Woohyun run and hid them under the sofa. "So everything is alright right?"

you whispered looking around checking if there is sign of Infinite. "Ok open." you gulped. 

*Good luck be with us.*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------