Nothing Special

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZSEFDKzTc

 

Because of fear you sat down frozen in that spot crying and asking for help. 

No one came. No one heard. "I kinda feel guilty. She's just a girl." Kyung rubbed 

his neck. Block B was watching you from the back of some bushes.

 

"Don't you feel guilty. She deserves it." Zico muttered. Zico just hated you.

He was never humiliated in his whole life. He hated that their rivals, Infinite 

was with you, in your side making it worser.

 

"Let's go." Zico said. "We will leave her here alone?" Taeil looked at you in pity. 

Block B excluding Zico felt the guiltiness all over them. You were just a girl 

defending your gender from harm and disrespectfulness that time. 

 

Zico looked at you for a last time and started walking. P.O looked at B-Bomb 

and shrugged. They glanced at you one last time and followed their leader, Zico.

 

"Jieun-ah!Jieun-ah!" Woohyun called as he run trying to find you. 

"Where is that girl?!" he ruffled his head annoyed. "Jieun!" he continued calling. 

 

"Did I just heard my name?" you immediately stood up and looked around trying to listen better. 

 

"Jieun!Where are you?!" Woohyun shouted. Your eyes widened. *Hyunwoo?* 

At the realization of Woohyun's voice, you suddenly felt disappointed. 

You thought L was the one to find you but apparently it was Woohyun. 

 

"I'm here!I'm here!" you raised your hands waving them. Woohyun stopped 

as he heard a familiar voice. "I'm here!" you shouted. "Jieun?" he whispered. 

"Jieun?!" he yelled. "Yes. I'm here!" you continued waving your hands up. 

 

Woohyun followed your voice and finally spotted you. He stared at you 

and ran and hugged you tightly. You were surprised by the sudden action. 

"I'm glad I found you." he whispered. 

 

You found yourself patting his back. He pulled back from the hug. 

"Are you okay? Did Block B hurt you or something" he checked you from head to toes. 

"Block B? No." you shook your head. "Why did you go away? I- We were so worried."

Woohyun wanted to hug you again but that would be weird for you. 

 

"Well I didn't see Block B in our back so I went a little further from you guys to find them,

I found them but they ran away from me so I followed them. Then I was out of breath

since they were running so fast and I was lost." you scratched your head as you explained. 

 

Woohyun remained silent. "I was just worried about them. What if they get lost?"

you crossed your arms. "Wow you're just so kind." Woohyun looked at you in awe. 

You pinched your eyebrows as you titled your head. 

 

"What are we going to do now?" you sat down while pouting. "We're lost."

you covered your face. "Uhm...I don't know also well this place and I don't have

the bag with the equipment incase we're lost. I'm sorry." Woohyun scratched his head.

"It looks like we have to stay here for the night." Woohyun sat down next to you. 

 

"Stay here for the night?!" your jaw dropped. "Oh my god." you whined.

"I'm starving and we're leaving tomorrow morning!" you groaned. 

"Hey chill." Woohyun bumped his shoulders with you. You looked at him. 

 

"Let's just talk about something." Woohyun got comfortable by leaning in the tree. 

"About what?" you leaned in the tree also. "Your life, my life." he muttered. 

"Well there is nothing special in my life." you started.

 

"Nothing special?" Woohyun asked surprised. "You're the next owner of the largest company

in Korea and you're telling me there's nothing special?" Woohyun chuckled. 

"It's true." you looked down while lightly kicking some leaves. 

 

"It was for a time period but then nothing special." you said.

 

"It was when I was young, I used to play with a guy. He was so kind and friendly. 

We played everyday together but one time he announced to me that's his living

to America." you played with your fingers a flower you just took out from the ground.

 

Woohyun's eyes widened. *Don't tell me.* "His name was Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." 

you lips curled up at the mention of his name. "It's funny that you two have almost 

the same name." you chuckled as you looked at Woohyun. "Yours it's just backwards." you laughed.

 

"We even made a promise that he won't leave me. But he broke it. Promises are meant

to be broken, like the proverb says." you sighed. "Lee Jieun." he whispered as he stared

at you with wide eyes. He didn't believe it was really you. 

 

"But yeah, I hope his doing fine in America." you looked at the sky. "Those days

were really special for me. As I grow older I started forgetting about him, even if

it hurted to lose a friend like him." you continued.

 

Woohyun sighed. He remembered all those days he was with you.

How you two played and how he took care of you. And that promise he broke. 

 

"I was and I'm still really close with my family. Being rich was nothing if you're not happy.

I really didn't had any friends. Thanks God I found Sumin and you guys." you looked at Woohyun.

 

"Infinite teach me how to live freely, laugh with all my heart, enjoy life." *And experience of love.* 

you thought L's face and smiled but then frowned at the thought of Sumin

"I hope you guys don't leave me like Woohyun did." you looked down. 

 

Woohyun just wanted to cry. It was really you. Lee Jieun. He wanted to hug you and tell

you that it was him, Nam Woohyun. But he knew that you would hate him if he did. 

 

"Now I feel like my life is getting a lot better with you guys in it." you said. 

"Thanks for entering my life." you hugged your knees. 

 

Woohyun was touched by your words and a tear slipped from his eye but quickly 

wiped it away. "T-That's nothing." he said, still not believing it was you. 

Now Woohyun will see you in a lot of different way than before. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------