Infinite's Dorm

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHHViL5HAMY

 

"What?!" your jaw dropped. L grabbed your arm and started dragging you

to their dorm. "Wait...but but." you looked back. "Come on Jieun." Woohyun 

whispered. You looked at him. "Fine." you sighed and L released your arm.

You just followed the rest. *Now I'm super duper dead.*

 

"So here's Infinite dorm!" Sunggyu opened the door and presented it to you.

You chuckled at their home. Clothes and ramen cups were scattered everywhere.

Old newspaper and magazines were teared apart. Everything was a big mess.

 

"Ok...we didn't expect someone you to come to our house, so we didn't clean." 

Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head. "We're just not fan of it." Hoya shook his head 

and sat down on the sofa and floor like other did. 

 

"You guys are so funny." you laughed. "I never scatter or threw things of the floor and 

especially clothes since my mom told me not to." you pressed your lips in a thin line.

Infinite looked at each other. "Do you want to experience that?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Let's throw L's precious plaid shirts!" Sungyeol stood up. 

 

"LEE SUNGYEOL!" L shot him a look. "Well let's just choose someone's else clothes." 

Sungyeol innocently sat down. You chuckled at the scene. "No guys no need to threw

each other clothes." you smiled. "I'm just telling it." you continued. 

 

Infinite noticed you not sitting down but just leaning on the wall. "Let her sit."

Sunggyu mouthed to Hoya. Hoya whispered it to the rest. Woohyun sighed, stood up

and pushed Sungyeol and Dongwoo who were sitting in the sofa. "Jieun sit." 

he offered. "Oh? Thanks." you nodded and sat comfortably in the sofa. 

 

Everything became silent when you remembered something. You stood up and head to their

bathroom. "No don't go in there!" Sungyeol streched his hand. But too late you were in. 

"Oh my god smells awful in here." you pinched your nose chuckling. 

 

Infinite lowered their head in embarassment. "She's the very first girl to enter 

our terrible bathroom." Hoya said. Infinite sighed and shook their heads.

 

You spotted what you were finding and opened the first aid box. You took the right medicines

cotton and ice bags and went out. "I'm back from the awful place." you pointed laughing 

"We're sorry." Sungjong grinned innocently. "It's ok guys." you smiled. 

 

"Now let me treat your bruises." you sat down with the closest person beside you. 

Sungyeol. You faced him and you turned his face. Sungyeol started blushing. 

"Sungyeol jackpot!" Hoya and Dongwoo high fived each other. Infinite laughed. 

 

"Just apply this cream." you handed him. "Thanks." Sungyeol smiled. 

You treated the others and they made jokes with each other as you treated them. 

You just like this feeling of laughing wholeheartedly. 

 

You reached to Woohyun. You checked his face. Woohyun shivered at your touch.

"You don't have any bruises." you said. *So familiar.* Woohyun thought as he stared

at your pretty face. "Hyunwoo-sshi." you called. "Oh?" Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts.

"I said you don't have any bruises." you repeated. 

 

"He's a good fighter that's why." Sunggyu commented. "Wow you guys know how to fight 

really well. Even thought I didn't see you since I was in L's embrace." you mumbled the last

sentence. "We're the best fighters." Sungyeol smirked. "Oh." you nodded. 

 

You moved to the next person. It was L. He didn't have any wounds or bruises since he

was the one who was protecting you. "L-shhi thank you because of earlier." you remembered

the scene earlier. You hugging him tightly. 

 

"Thank you guys, really. If you guys weren't there. I don't know what would they have done to me."

you lowered your head. "Thank you." you whispered. "It's ok." Sunggyu patted your shoulder. 

 

"But now I need to inform my parents." you bit your lip as they crossed your mind. 

"Just call them tomorrow." L said. He wanted to stay longer with you somehow. 

*Oh you guys don't know my parents.* In the end you just agree. There was no other choice.

 

"You sleep on my room that I share with Sunggyu and Hyunwoo hyungs." Sungjong suggested. 

"Yeah we will sleep here in the living room." Sunggyu nodded. "Arasso." you nodded.

 

Sungjong fixed the bed and added new blankets and pillows to the bed for you. 

Thank you was the only word you can say. "Goodnight." Infinite waved at you and closed the door.

You sighed. *There are really good people.* you thought and closed your eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------