Beach

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIwTfhAue8

 

The game finished with a lot of laughter and jokes. You lay back to your chair 

since your neck was stiff from the turning back to Infinite. You felt your eyelids

becoming heavier and without knowing you felt asleep. 

 

"Jieun Jieun!" Sumin shook you trying to wake you up. "Oh?" you rubbed your eyes. 

"We're here!" she announced. You sit up straight and opened the curtain. 

Your eyes rounded at the scene. It was the beach. It was the very first time of 

you seeing the beach. You could see the calm water and the beautiful full of life palm trees. 

 

"Let's go down!" you excitedly took your things while Sumin was following you.

Once you went outside, you could smell the salty water and took a deep breath

of the fresh beach air. 

 

"It's our first time here right?" Sumin smiled admiring the scene. You nodded in awe. 

 

"It has been long time since we went to the beach right guys?" Sunggyu slung an arm

around Sungjong who agreed. "I can't wait to swim!" Sungyeol jumped excitedly. 

"Me tooo!" Dongwoo clapped. 

 

"Well guys I'm sorry. All the students can't swim until tomorrow." the head teacher announced. 

"What?!" the students groaned. They were all expecting to swim. 

 

"For today we will all work in our tents and food. Now the boys go start to arrange the

tents while the girls, follow me we're going to fix the food." she started taking out ingredients. 

Everyone did as she said. 

 

Block B who surprisingly came to trip started arranging the tents. Infinite and Block B

were parted in to two groups. They were some boys on the other side and some on the other side. 

L and Zico met eyes. Zico raised a daring eyebrow. L looked away avoiding fight. 

 

"Why are we even here?" Kyung complained who had a difficutly on fixing the tents. 

"We're here for revenge." Zico smirked eyeing the girl he hated the most. Lee Jieun. 

Kyung rolled his eyes and gave up on the tent. *Stupid tent!*

 

By the night everything was ready. The tents were fixed and placed nicely under some trees. 

The boys who smelled the delicious food started drooling since they haven't ate from the moment

they arrived. The teachers pulled out chairs and tables for the students to sit.

 

"I'm so hungry!" Hoya rubbed his stomach and sat down waiting for the food to be served.

The other Infinite members did the same. The girls started serving the food. 

You and Sumin started serving the food which was kimchi and Korean Beef and other more. 

 

"You guys worked hard." you smiled as you handed the last group which was Infinite

the food. "Sit down here." Woohyun offered. You and Sumin looked at each other.

"Ok then." Sumin gladly accepted and sat down next to L. She brightly smiled to him

but L just started eating. Sumin pouted.

 

Soon everyone had finished their food. "Students listen here before you go to your tents!"

the head teachers grabbed their attention. All the students turned to her. "Tomorrow, you

will all wake up early around seven o clock and we will start exploring this beach!"

she announced happily. 

 

"Ughhh" the students groaned, bored to wake up so early. "Ok sleep well guys." she smiled.

Sumin and you headed to your tents after goodnighting everyone. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------