Broken Telephone

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1ZSSS4hjE

 

After a big thought of your parents, they finally agreed with a heavy heart

on letting you go to the trip. They were afraid on things that might happen to you

through that field trip but you assumed that everything will be fine. 

 

Family Lee hopped off the car while the driver took out your small pink luggage

that your mother personally arranged. She wanted everything to be complete

without missing things. This was the very first time your parents had let you

to go far, missing for three days. They were anxious. 

 

"Sumin!" you called her as you saw her sitting down the bus station like the other

students and teachers with their luggages behind. Sumin waved at you 

and you turned to your parents to tell them your goodbyes.

 

"Oh it's Jieun!" Sungyeol stood up heading towards you but stopped when he saw your parents.

He awkwardly went back to where Infinite was sitting. They raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well her parents are with her." Sungyeol shrugged. Infinite looked towards you. 

 

"Umma appa you can leave now." you smiled to them. "Take care there baby." 

your father kissed your forehead. "I will." you nodded. You turned to your mom 

waiting for her words of goodbye. 

 

"Just do as your father told. Take care." she hugged you gently. You hugged her. 

"It's not like I'm leaving forever." you chuckled. "Well we will miss you for three days."

Mrs Lee ruffled your head. 

 

"EVERYONE GATHER!WE'RE LEAVING!" the head teacher announced shouting. 

 

"So I'm leaving! Bye!" you kissed both of them in the cheek and headed in the poulman.

They waved at you and hopped on the car heading home after they saw you enter the poulman.

 

You obviously sat with Sumin while the rest of Infinite was in your back

starting to make noise. Everybody was super duper excited, the trip was only settled

once in a year so everyone anticipated it. 

 

Earphones were plugged in your ears for the half hour listening to music the same goes

for Sumin when you both felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned your back taking off the one

earphone. It was Sunggyu. "Oh Sunggyu-shhi?" you called. Sumin titled her head. 

 

"Well we're kinda playing a game so you can guys join if you want." his lips curled showing

a cute eyesmile. "Uhm.." you thought about it. "Yes we'll join." Sumin answered for you. 

You just nodded and turned your backs to them. 

 

"Ok. Broken telephone. You know the rules just whisper to the person next to you a word

then the last one will announced it." Sungyeol grinned. You scratched your head.

*It's been a long time since I played it. I played it only the time when me and 'oppa' 

went to the park with the other kids.* you pressed your lips in a thin line remembering the scene.

 

Woohyun smiled at his thought. "Ok let's start!" Dongwoo clapped. 

 

"Hoya whisper something to Sumin." Sunggyu said. "Oh me?" Hoya became awkward

as he looked at Sumin nervously. "Start." Sunggyu commanded. "Arasso." Hoya bend to 

whisper in her ear. "I like you." he whispered. 

 

Sumin who didn't hear it well since someone shouted from front and distracted her. 

Sumin scratched her head not knowing what to tell to you since you were next. 

She just muttered a random word to you and you whispered to Dongwoo and so go on. 

 

Hoya hoped Sumin didn't understand and whispered a wrong word. 

 

"I hate you?" L who was the last person titled his head. You found it really cute.

*No Jieun!* you looked away as you gulped. "Yah Hoya are you telling that to Sumin?!"

Dongwoo joked causing everyone to laugh. 

 

Sumin looked at Hoya. "It's not!" Hoya blushed. Sumin rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

"Sumin is not that!" Hoya insisted. *It's kinda the opposite.* he thought. 

"So what it is?" Sungjong asked curious. 

 

"It's like I heard 'I like you' " L suddenly brust off. *Screw you L.* Hoya thought.

"Ohhhhhh" everyone teased them two. "No you heard wrong!" Hoya shook his head. 

"I told..." he paused a little bit. "IU!" he raised his finger at the thought. 

 

"IU? Really?" Woohyun raised his eyebrow. Everyone chuckled. "Yeah I really like her!" 

Hoya still defended himself. You laughed wholehearteldy as you pick at Sumin who was

just staying silent like she didn't care. 

 

Woohyun and L were staring at you as you laughed.

*She's prettier while laughing wholeheartedly.* L thought as he crossed his arms. 

*Her laugh is even the same as her like I remember.* Woohyun pressed his lips in a thin line. 

 

You caught the two looking at you and you just smiled at them.

*Really good people.* you thought as you continued laughing and enjoying. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------