The Best Student

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrEuW5jqOs

 

"Jieun." your mom,who went in your room to wake up you,softly called you.

You heard her voice and slowly opened your eyes. "Good morning umma." you smiled. 

"Did my daughter sleep well?" your mom patted your head. "Uhm." you nodded. 

"So wash up and see you down." your mom smiled and left your room.

 

With a lot of mood and as always happy and bouncy you opened the curtains revealing

the shining sun that filled light into your room. You opened the window and took a deep

breath of the fresh air. You streched a little and went to wash up like your mom said. 

 

After you wore your uniform and headed downstairs. You met your parents who were

waiting for you to have breakfast all together. "Good morning appa!" you kissed on his cheek

and sit on your usual chair. "How was your sleep?" your father asked as he sipped on his coffee. 

 

"Fine." you said and bit your toast. Your parents looked at you as you ate happily. 

They just thanked God to have a daughter like you. A graceful and warm-hearted daughter like you.

You were the child that every parent wished. The child that never disobeyed or create troubles. 

Your family was leaving peacefully. 

 

When the breakfast was done you told your goodbyes to your parents and hopped on the car. 

As always you greeted the driver who was the one driving for you since small. He went

everywhere with you. He was like your guard or something.

 

Once you arrived school, you headed to your class with your bag in your back. 

When you entered your class you found your classmates doing the same thing everyday. 

They were different groups in each part of the room. Some girls would their mind is just

make up such as bb creams or foundations. 

 

On the other corner there were some girls so called as 'The Loners'. They would just read

books or just stay silent. Beside them were non-other than the Kpop-fans.

There was not a class without kpop lovers. They would just squeal everytime about their

biases and that would piss off 'The Loners' who always shushed them. 

 

You belong in the group of the top students. Your were one of the best students in the school.

Many envy you because of your marks and ofcourse because your beauty. They still wondered

why you haven't got yourself a boyfriend.

 

"Hey girls." you waved at your group and sat down in your desk. They greeted you happily

especially your bestfriend Sumin who bear hugged you. 

 

Sumin was your bestfriend since small. Her parents owned a large company and have always

worked with your company. She is pretty and kinda aggresive. She has that energy everyday.

 

A few minutes later the teacher came in with a bunch of papers in her hands.. "Good morning class."

she smiled innocently. "Good morning." you all echoed. "Look at her. She's like so innocent, now that

she's giving our test results." Sumin nervously tapped her fingers in the table. 

*Sumin your so pabo. You belong in the group of the top students. It's sure you wrote well.* 

you shook your head smiling.

 

"Hey relax. I'm sure you wrote fine." you encouraged her by patting her back.

"So I'm giving your test. Everyone wrote well except for few." the teacher glanced

some girls. "See? She didn't look at you. You wrote well." you faced Sumin. "Think so?" she asked.

You nodded smiling. You weren't nervous at all for your grade. You knew you wrote well.

 

"Here is your test Sumin." the teacher smiled. Sumin immediately took the paper and scanned it.

You picked at her score. "Hey! 95 is fine!" you pointed. Sumin smiled. "Yeah." 

"Good job." you congratulate her. You saw the teacher coming your desk, you knew yours was next.

 

"Congratulations Jieun. 100 again." she handed you the paper. The class didn't have a reaction

since they were used to it. You were the best student. Period. "Keep up the good work."

the teacher patted your shoulder. "You never get under 100 right?" Sumin rested her chin on her palm. 

 

"Well. No." you shook your head. *I'm doing this for my family.* you thought. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter outt! Thank for subscribing! <3