Surprise!

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGkZ_5MC0Hg

 

Few days has passed. Infinite couldn't hear anything from you. No call or text or visit.

It was a calm night with Infinite gathered in the living room chatting.

"I miss LEE JIEUN!" Woohyun rolled over the floor sad. *Me too...so much.* L thought

as he sit in the sofa. "Should I try calling her?" Woohyun stood up, grabbed his phone and 

started dialing your number. 

 

"Sorry but this number isn't available." he heard and sighed tossing his phone away. 

"It's all your fault Jang Dongwoo!" Sungyeol tossed a pillow to him. "It's not my fault 

that I wanted to pee!" Dongwoo complained. Sungyeol shook his head.

 

"But Mrs Lee would have learned it soon or later, so it was kinda good for her." 

Sunggyu said. "We're not that kind of liars." Hoya muttered. "Yeah." Sungjong nodded. 

 

"What if we visit her?" L blurted out. "Huh?" Infinite looked at him weirdly. 

"Just a suggestion." L raised his hands innocently. "Seems like a good idea." Woohyun 

nodded. "Should we?" he asked. "But what if her mom sees us. We're probably never going to 

see her again." Sunggyu warned. 

 

"You're right." Sungjong pressed his lips in a thin line. "Well we can be careful this time

and Dongwoo please pee now." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Dongwoo stuck a tongue out on him.

"So will go?" L raised his eyebrow. "Yup." they nodded. L smirked. 

 

~~~

 

You sighed for the 100th time as you lay on your bed doing absolutely nothing. 

"This is the maximum level of boredom I've ever experienced." you muttered. 

"I never knew Umma would react so much. I hoped she just understood me." you pouted. 

"If school starts I will not be with Infinite, I will be with rich and annoying girls." you continued. 

 

You blew a raspberry then heard a stone hitting your window. At first you didn't react

and ignored it. But someone started throwing a lot more stones and you finally stood up

and opened the window. 

 

"Surprise!" Infinite shouted. Your eyes rounded and placed your finger near your lips for them

to keep quiet. "What are you guys doing here?!" you whispered shocked. "To visit you." 

Woohyun smiled. You incredibly missed these boys. 

 

But no, seeing them, being with them will make everything worse and you didn't want that. 

You wanted these boys so much by your side, but as Mrs Lee says 'its for your own good.'

 

"Leave." you coldly said and gulped. "Huh?" L raised his eyebrow. "Leave guys." you closed

the window and sat on your bed. "Please leave, so nothing will get worse. Please." you bit your lip. 

 

But no Infinite wouldn't stand just like that. They always needed a explantion for every action.

Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo and nodded. Sungyeol took the large ladder from behind 

and placed it in your window. Infinite started climbing towards your window. 

 

You heard a knock from your window and was almost had a heart attack at how Sungjong

smiled at you. You touched your pouding heart and opened the window. "What on earth are you

guys doing?!" you whispered.

 

"Let us in Jieun." Sungjong cutely pouted and tried aegyo to you. "Aish." you muttered. 

"Come in!" you rolled your eyes facepalming yourself. Soon everyone was in. 

Woohyun once he got in immediately hugged you. "I missed you Jieun." he whispered. 

 

You didn't react at all. You didn't know how to response after how your mom treated Woohyun. 

Woohyun pulled back. "Did you miss me?" he asked. You looked at him remaining silent. 

"What are you guys doing here?" you ignored Woohyun's question. Woohyun was left dumbfounded. 

 

"We came to visit you." L replied. "Who gave you the permission to?" you titled your head. 

"Jieun-ah." Woohyun whispered dazed by your words and actions. "Umma was right. 

You all are bad influence. You made me do bad things I've never done before. I lied

and disobeyed my parents." you coldly said. 

 

"Yah Jieun why are you acting like this?" L glared at you. "You all heard me right.

You're all bad influence. So leave now." you gulped. "Lee Jieun!" L shouted. 

"Shout so everyone can hear you." you said. 

 

Too bad for you L knew you too well. 

 

"You're acting right? Everything's an act." L stared at you. Woohyun looked at him.

You gulped. "Leave." *before everything will be worse.* 

 

"Jieun?" you heard someone calling you and probably moving towards your room. 

 

"Leave please, leave!" you whispered. L shook his head and stepped out of the window 

first. Last was Woohyun. He looked at you. You didn't dare to meet eyes with him and 

kept looking on the ground. He sighed and left. 

 

Mr Lee opened the door right after Woohyun left. "Oh Appa." you tried smiling. 

"We're going to eat now. Let's go." he smiled at you. "Uhm." you nodded. "Go first." 

you offered. "I'm coming right away." you said. "Ok baby." he closed the door. 

 

You watched as Infinite walked away. L caught your look. You stared at him for awhile 

and shut the window. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------