Physical Education

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJW3mc3UpTA

 

The following day, there were some classes were L was strangely staring at you 

but you just ignored it all the way but deeply in you, you felt a uncomfortable

and new feeling. The next class was no other than everyone's favourite Physical Eduation

were everyone was free to do everything they like after some excercises ofcourse. 

 

You shut the girl's locker room after you changed in your P.E uniform. Sumin was waiting outside

and you two headed together at the court. "Aish I hate P.E!" the first thing you heard from 

Sungyeol when you arrived at the court. *Why would someone hate P.E?* you shook your head. 

"I'm bored moving around, I just want to sit down." Sungyeol complained crossing his arms like a kid.

 

Sungyeol received a wack on his head from Hoya. "Get up and start running."

Sungyeol sighed in annoyance and started jogging as his hyung told. After a round Sungyeol

suddenly fell down in his knees . "I can't anymore. I'm so tired." he moaned. 

 

You stopped jogging as you see Sungyeol sitting down on the floor. You chuckled at the scene. 

L was still watching you and found himself smiling when he saw you chuckle. He founded it cute. 

 

"Lee Sungyeol, stand up and run or else you will not pass this class." the P.E teacher commanded.

"Seriously who couldn't pass Physical Education?" Sumin beside you shook her head.

"Wait here." you said to Sumin who was left dumbfounded and you headed towards Sungyeol. 

 

"Sungyeol-sshi. I don't want any of my classmates to stay in any subject and especially P.E."

you advised him. Sungyeol looked at you in adoration. Infinite boys stopped jogging as they 

saw you talking to Sungyeol. Sungyeol couldn't talk as he stared at you.

 

"So work hard Sungyeol-sshi." you smiled, lifted your head and saw his friends. You lightly bowed

at them and went back at jogging with Sumin. "Wow." Sungyeol blinked. "Did you guys see that?" 

he asked as Infinite boys surrounded him. "Wow she's really so kind." Dongwoo nodded. 

"I think I have fallen in love." Sungyeol laid at the grass as he closed his eyes. 

"Whatever. Stand up, you lazy ." L rolled his eyes as he lightly kicked Sungyeol's sides. 

 

You were just the kind of caring and helping people and you liked encouraging them. 

You felt happy while doing that maybe some will listen to you and they would achieve all there

goals in their life. You just didn't want anyone to give up to their dreams. 

 

Sumin looked at you as you returned. "What you did right there?" Sumin raised her eyebrow.

"Just a little encouragement." you winked. Sumin sighed. "You're just so kind and caring." 

she hugged you. "You should think of yourself too arasso? Not only people around you." Sumin reminded.

 

"I like helping people." you smiled at the sight of Sungyeol standing up and continue jogging.

Sumin rolled her eyes. "My bestfriend is just too kind." she ruffled your hair. You chuckled. 

 

 

"Now I want you to pair up with someone so we can do some different exercises." the teacher

announced. You immediately turned to your bestfriend, who gladly accepted. 

"But wait since the exercises are tough, you should pair up with a boy for girls and girls for boys."

the teacher continued. All of you groaned. "Come on pair up or I will." he raised his eyebrows.

 

"With who are you going?" you asked Sumin as you didn't know with who to go. 

She shrugged but after some minutes a guy came to her and asked her, Sumin just accepted 

since she didn't have other choice. "Your alone bestie." Sumin grinned. 

 

You awkwardly rubbed your head as you saw the boys and girls pairing up. 

"Hey she doesn't have anyone. I will pair up with her!" Sungyeol was about to leave but

Sunggyu held him. "No you pair up with Sena." he told and dragged him to her. 

"No! No! I want Jieun!" he complained but in the end he paired up with Sena who blushed. 

 

Everyone was paired up already. No more boys and girls except for you and L. 

You awkwardly stood there. L awkwardly cleared his throat. "So you two are left? Obviously

you two are paired up." the teacher said. "Aish." Sungyeol muttered crossing his arms.

 

"Uhm ok." you nodded and faced L. As you always being polite, you bowed at him. 

"You don't need to do that." L for the first time talked to you. You looked at him then looked 

away. You didn't want to meet his eyes for some reason. "I'm sorry." you talked to him formal. 

 

"Don't talk formal to me." L said. You blinked and blinked again not saying a word. "So let's start." the

teacher whistled. "So we will start with creating some abs for the boys. Come on boys I know

you all have a belly." the teacher laughed. The boys shot him a stare. He cleared his throat. 

 

"Ok boys lay down while the girls our holding your feets. Push up. Get it?" he asked. 

"Yes!" all of you echoed. You placed yourself and held tight on L's feet. You felt awkward.

L put his arms under his head and made the first push up. He smirked as your faces

was so close to each other. He went back down. You blinked and gulped. Once again

he went up and stayed as he stared at you. 

 

Sumin who was watching you and L pinched her eyebrows. 

 

"Hey are they on some Secret Garden scene?" Sungyeol complained to Sungjong beside him. 

"They look cute." Sungjong smiled. Sungyeol blew a raspberry. 

 

*I cannot do this anymore.* you thought as L's face and yours once again met closely. 

You removed your hands from his feet and L fell down. "Ouch." he whinced in pain. 

"What happened here?" the teacher crossed his arms. "We're done sir." you lied. 

"Alright go to the next exercise." he said and went to look at other pairings. 

 

You shot L a look. L raised his eyebrow innocently. You were kind with everyone but why you

felt annoyed with him. L smirked as he dust the dirt off his uniform and stood up. 

 

As you did the exercises, you avoided more and more contact with L.

L was enjoying it somehow. He silently chuckle at your cute reactions. 

 

"Ok done." the teacher said. "Finally done." you sighed and removed your arms with L 

and ran to Sumin. L shook his head with a tiny smile on his face. Which is barely seen .

"Hey." you tapped Sumin's shoulder. "Uh?" she sounded somehow annoyed to you.

"Is something wrong?" you asked her curious of her behavior. She shook her head. 

"Arasso." you nodded. 

 

"I should have been with Jieun!" Sungyeol pouted as they walked towards the fountain. 

"You can be with her next time!" Dongwoo rolled his eyes annoyed by his dongsaeng.

"Let's all try and be closer with her uh?!" Sungyeol excitedly suggested. The boys

rolled their eyes and sighed while thinking. *This Sungyeol.* 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------