Real Fun

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJi51_mqN5c

 

"I ruin my perfect attendance in school." you sighed as you and L kept walking

in the forest to get out in the road. "Who cares?" L muttered. "Yah!" you pouted. 

 

L secretly smiled at your cute reaction. "Anyways are we near? My feet are starting to hurt."

you complained. "We're here." L pushed few bushes and you both get out the forest. 

L spotted the bus station and headed towards there. "Hey L where are we going?" 

you asked as you followed him. 

 

"It will be a surprise." L smirked. "Aish." you crossed your arms and made a face.

The bus came after a few minutes. "It's crowded!" you shook your head. "Let's

take the other." you suggested. "No." L shook his head and grabbed your wrist

pulling your inside the crowded bus. 

 

L stayed infront of you incase a ert or a stealer come near you. Everyone was

pushing you two together. It was like everyone was doing it on purpose.

You felt uncomfortable as L's face was just infront of you. You kept looking down as you blushed. 

 

L bit his lip at the contact with you. He started feeling hot and loosen up his tie as he held

at the railing. Some ahjummas who were sitting down were staring at you both weirdly. 

*Kids these days.* 

 

Luckily the next stop some adults who seemed to be travelling for their business get down

to Gangnam station. You sighed in relief as you found a sit. The whole ride was super

uncomfortable. L was making it even worse. 

 

"We're here!" L said. You stood up and get down. "Welcome to Myeongdong!" 

L announced smiling. Your eyes shined. You've never been to Myeongdong. 

It was like a dream of you coming to this place. Your parents never let you to go here

when you asked them. They said it was a dangerous place. 

 

What a lie. 

 

Myeongdong was filled with colorful banners and cherry blossom trees surrounded 

the place. The tiny pink leaves were scattered down. It was so beautiful.

There were shops and different kind of street food. 

 

"Do you like it?" L asked as he smiled. "It's wonderful." you looked around. 

"Let's have fun!" L announced and grabbed your hand dragging you to the crowd. 

 

You both stormed around the place. You visited a variety of shops and even 

ate street food which you found amazingly delicious. "Wow." your eyes rounded

as you munched a stick of fish cake. "Told you so." L smirked as he ate his own. 

 

Everything was just so beautiful.

 

As you and L walked someone caught your eye and you stopped. 

"All the couples gather here! There will be a special prize if you win!" a man 

with eyeglasses announced. You saw some couples ran to him. You looked at L. 

*I really want to play but me and L aren't a couple.* you thought.

 

You shook your head and continued walking. "Calling for the last couple!" the man shouted. 

"We're participating!" L raised your hand and his. You looked at his with wide eyes. 

"What?!" you squealed. "So there is our last couple." the man pointed at two of you.

 

L dragged you in the centre. "But but" you didn't know what to say. 

"So I see this couple. Escaped from school?" the mc laughed as he saw your uniforms.

*I'm so dead again.* 

 

"Ok the thing you have to do to win this awesome couple cellphones is simple." the mc

raised the cellphones. "Wow." you nodded. L was fascinated too. "You have to carry

your partner is every position you like. The one who last longer will be the winner!" 

he announced. "Hey L this is ridi-" "1.2.3 carry your partner!" the mc called. 

 

"Jieun get in my back." L kneeled. "What?!" you pinched your eyebrows. 

"I want that cellphone so get in my back!" L commanded. "Aish." you muttered under

your breath and let L carry you in a piggy back style. 

 

You shyly hugged his neck. "Hey Jieun hold tighter we're gonna fall." L said. 

You did as he told. L felt your warm chest pressing against his back as you hugged tighter

his neck. L smiled. 

 

Some couples lost their balance and fell down. "Oppa you should have held me tighter!" 

a girl complained to her boyfriend as they exited the game. L, you and a other couple

have been left. "We're gonna win this." L smirked and jumped to make you feel more

comfortable. You just hid your head in his head feeling embarassment. 

 

But you really enjoyed. 

 

Luckily for you two the other couple have fallen down since they lost their balance. 

"Yes!" you and L shouted together. You two looked at each other and laughed. 

*He should smile often he has a great smile.* you thought as you looked at his smiling face.

 

"So we have a winner! The piggy back couple!" the mc pointed at you two. 

You chuckled and received the phone. You happily gave the other to L. 

 

"Let's give a round of applause to the couple." the mc suggested. Everyone clapped.

You bowed in politeness. "Thank you." L did the same.

 

"Wow that was fun!" you happily clapped as you and L headed back school before your

parents learn everything and not get into trouble.

 

You took out something from your pocket. It was a silver bracelet which had

an infinity sign, you bought it earlier while L was eating street food. 

Exactly beside that counter was an jewerly counter.

 

You grabbed his wrist the same time grabbed yours. You two looked at each

other confused. "I want to give you something." you both said the same time.

You chuckled. You took his hand and wore him the bracelet. 

 

"Oh? I have the same for you just in other color." L showed you a black bracelet which

also had an infinity sign but it was a lot more cheaper. *Wow it's like a couple

bracelet or something.* you both thought. L wore you the bracelet. 

 

It kinda felt awkward since it was like a couple bracelet for you two. 

 

Meanwhile in school Sumin and Infinite was finding the two of you. No where to find.

"I saw L running out after Jieun had left. You think they went somewhere?" 

Sungyeol asked crossing his arms. "Looks like." Sunggyu nodded. 

 

"They should come back before Jieun's parents learn about it." Hoya said. 

 

Sumin pressed her lips in a thin line while Woohyun sighed. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------