Aggressive L

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cllEoGTbPIM

 

The sound of the birds singing woke you and Woohyun up. 

You found yourself sleeping in Woohyun's shoulder and you lifted your head.

"I'm sorry I think I slept in your shoulder." you awkwardly rubbed your head.

 

"Really?I didn't realize it." Woohyun rubbed his sore neck. 

"Omo look at now your neck is sore. I'm sorry." you bowed your head.

"No don't apologize. It's nothing." Woohyun shook his head. 

 

"Arasso. But if we get back. Please put medicine or something." you pleaded.

Woohyun nodded and smiled at your concern.  "Thanks for your concern." he ruffled 

your hair. *Lee Jieun. I can't believe I finally found you.*

 

"Let's leave now." you stood up and dust your pants from dirt. 

"Let's go that way." Woohyun pointed. You nodded and followed him.

 

"Hey why I can hear water?" you stopped walking. "There might be a river

or a waterfall near. Come on." Woohyun grabbed your head and ran towards the sound.

"It's really a waterfall!" Woohyun raised his hands and bend to drink water. 

 

"Hey it might be dirty!" you stopped him. "No it's not. It's so clean. I suddenly want

to swim." Woohyun jumped from excitement. You chuckled at his childish actions.

Woohyun started taking off his shirt. "Yah what are you doing?!" you shouted. 

 

Woohyun looked at you in the middle of taking off his shirt. "I'm going to swim."

"No we're heading back!" you turned back while crossing your arms. Woohyun took off his 

shirt. Your eyes widened as you felt Woohyun carrying you in bridal style. 

 

"Swim with me." he chuckled. "Yah Nam Hyunwoo put me down!" you shook your feet.

At that time L crossed your mind. You remembered how your heartbeat beat insanely fast

and how close your face was with L when he carried  you. But as you looked at Woohyun's

face there wasn't anything like that. Your heartbeat fastened but yeah it was from

the nervousness that he would threw you in the water. 

 

"Nam Hyunwoo I said put me down!" you shouted. Woohyun chuckled at your cuteness.

"One. two. three!" Woohyun counted. "No no no no!" you closed your eyes and nose

and you two jumped in the water.  From the teaching of Woohyun the other day you

managed to come in the surface and swim. "Yah!" you splashed him water. 

 

"So this is war!" Woohyun announced and splashed you water. The splashing of the

water continued like that. Woohyun remembered the feeling of playing with you like before. 

He missed it so much. Just so much. 

 

"Ok I surrender Nam Hyunwoo!" you raised your hands in defeat as you laughed

and went out of the water. "No one can beat Nam Woo- Hyunwoo in splashing water!"

Woohyun grinned as he nearly said his true name. *Oops.* he thought.

 

"Hey come on we should leave, they might have left us." you announced.

"Nah I don't think so." Woohyun flipped his wet hair. "Come on let's start

walking." he said. "Alright." you nodded.

 

 

"Jieun!Hyunwoo!" the head teacher, Sumin and Infinite started finding

you and Woohyun once the sun has risen. They thought it would be much more

easier. L didn't even close his eyes yesterday from the thought of you and Woohyun

together. Alone. He would have even gone by himself to find you if Sungyeol didn't stop him.

 

"Jieun-ah!" Sumin called as she cupped . "Hyunwoo!" Sunggyu 

shouted. "Where on earth are they?!" Sungyeol shook his head. 

"L oppa! I'm worried!" Sumin suddenly held L's arm and pouted. L raised his eyebrow

at her action. The rest of Infinite boys looked at them. "Oppa?" Hoya whispered hurt.

 

"Oh no don't tell me Sumin likes L." Sungjong whispered to Sunggyu's ear. "Looks like."

Sunggyu looked at Hoya, who had a sad expression. *That's a problem for L too.* 

Sunggyu nodded.

 

L took off her hand and continued walking. Sumin pouted at his action towards her. 

"Don't worry I'm sure their alright." Hoya patted her shoulder. Sumin pressed her

lips in a thin line and nodded at Hoya. Hoya sighed and walked beside her. 

 

"Jieun! Hyunwoo!" they kept calling. "Hey I think I heard our names!" your eyes rounded

and stopped walking to listen better. "Yeah it's our names!" Woohyun nodded. 

"We're here!" Woohyun started shouting. "We're here!" you repeated. 

 

"Hey it's like I can hear them." L said. "Yeah it's them!" L announced. 

"Where are you guys?!" he shouted. "We're here!" Woohyun shouted. 

With the lead of L they managed to find you. "There you are!" Sungyeol pointed. 

 

L suddenly hugged you. Your eyes widened at his action and your cheeks started

turning red. That exactly feeling. You wanted to hug him so badly back but you saw

Sumin staring at the two of you. You agressively pulled back from the hug which 

surprised also L. "Are you okay?" he checked you like Woohyun did when he found you. 

 

"I'm fine. Thanks." you nodded. "Jieun!" Sumin hugged you. "Where have you been?"

she patted your back. "And why are you guys wet?" she pulled back as she saw you and 

Woohyun wet from head to toes. "Well long story." Woohyun smiled at you. You smiled back at him.

 

L sadly stared at you two. How you two exchange smiles. He just wished he was the one with you. 

L sighed and looked away. "Jieun why did you go away from us?" Sunggyu asked. 

"You made us all worried." Sungjong said. "Oh I'm really sorry guys." you bowed. 

"It's all Block B's fault. They made her lost her way." Woohyun announced.

 

You turned at Woohyun. "Why did you tell them?" you mouthed him. "They have

to know!" Woohyun said. L blew his bangs. He was so so mad at Block B. 

 

After they all return to the place. L immediately went to find Block B. 

He spotted them talking behind the sea. He rushed to them. "Hey what is L doing?"

Sunggyu pointed at him. 

 

L threw a punch at Zico's face. "What the hell?!" Zico shouted. 

"You planned these long time ago right?!" L yelled at him. Infinite, you and Sumin

came near him in panic. "You just came here to trouble Jieun right?!" he pointed at you.

"You ran to make her look for you and you just left her there alone!" L threw another

punch at Zico. He went on top of him and threw him punches.

 

"Yah L stop it!" you screamed. This was another side of L you haven't seen yet. 

The aggressive and insanely mad L. Infinite managed to take L off Zico.

 

"Do again something to her and your DEAD!" he yelled and walked away. 

"What happened here?!" the head teacher came. "Aish teacher your always late!" 

Dongwoo complained. "I bored to tell you now." Dongwoo and the rest of Infinite 

went to find L. 

 

"Jieun you better don't go near Block B for now." Woohyun warned you. You nodded

shocked of everything. "Come on." Sumin started walking, you followed her. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please comment, upvote and subscribe! Thank youuu!<3