Cheer Up

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXreZ3UI6A

 

That night, you were in your bed thinking. Thinking about today's incidents. 

You learned that Hyunwoo's was originally Woohyun's your childhood friend 

who you thought has left for America and lived an awesome life. But you were so wrong. 

 

A knock from the door snapped you out of your thoughts. "Yes?" you called as you lifted your head. 

The door opened and your mother appeared with a smiling face and sat beside you. 

"Did you enjoyed your surprise?" she your hair. "Uhm." you nodded. 

"Thanks umma." you sat up straight and hugged her. "It's fine. Just wanted to cheer you up." she smiled. 

 

"But Jieun...Woohyun seems to like you." Mrs Lee raised her eyebrow.

"Do you like him?" she continued. "Uhm...I don't know." you admitted while you played 

with your fingers. "You can always tell Umma everything arasso? We don't keep secrets right?"

she smiled. You looked at her. *But I have already lied to you quite a lot. I'm sorry Umma.* 

 

"And I'm sorry if I'm not letting you do things you like but please remember I'm doing this for

your own good." she continued smiling. "Thanks Umma." you held her hand. She hugged you.

 

~~~

 

The next morning you have arrived in the school alone as usual. Infinite greeted you along

the way especially Woohyun. "Hi Jieun." he smiled and hang an arm around you. 

Infinite and specifically L noticed the behavior of Woohyun. *What's with him?* he pinched his eyebrows.

 

"Hey guys." you waved at them and looked at Woohyun. "Woohyun your arm." you whispered

to him. "Oh!" he chuckled. "I'm sorry." he put his hands in his pockets. You glanced at L.

As always the quiet and in his world guy. You felt close but yet so far from him. 

He had his own thoughts, his own ways and actions.

 

"Is that Sumin?" Hoya pinched his eyebrows not believing what he saw. Your eyes rounded.

Sumin was walking along with Block B having a comfortable conversation like you and Infinite. 

Sumin stopped walking as she saw you and crossed her arms. 

 

"Oh who we have here?" she smirked. "Lee Jieun and Infinite." she raised her eyebrows.

"And who we have here? Park Sumin and Block B." you coldly said that surprised Infinite. 

"I'm sorry but we have to go class right now." you muttered staring at her coldly. 

You were about to go when she grabbed your arm and made you face her. 

 

"We're not done here. The same goes to L too." Sumin looked at L. L raised his eyebrow.

"I was never your boyfriend." he muttered. You aggressivly took off your arm from her. 

"Get lost." you told and walked away. Infinite followed you. Sumin sarcastically laughed. 

*Oh Jieun..* she shook her head with a smirk on her face. "Let's go." Zico started walking

and the rest followed him.

 

"Jieun!" Infinite called you while you were running. Your face started getting puffy and 

your eyes teary because of Sumin. You went out the garden sat on the bench. 

You hugged your knees and buried your face in them. Infinite saw you and catched

their breaths from running. 

 

"Jieun." L was the first one and sat beside you. Woohyun sat on the other side. 

Infinite heard a light sob from you. L gently patted your back. "It's ok Jieun." he whispered.

"Oh Jieun's crying. I feel like crying too." Sungyeol whispered to Sungjong. Sungjong rolled his eyes. 

 

"Why don't we go out? To cheer up a little?" Sunggyu suggested. With that sentence you 

stopped crying and lifted your head. *Out?* "Seems like a good idea!" Dongwoo clapped. 

"But we're skipping classes." Sungjong reminded. "Oh it's fine! Jieun and L had skipped some 

classes before too!" Hoya said. L rubbed awkwardly his neck. You bit your lip. He was right.

 

"Stop crying now Jieun oh?" Woohyun gently wiped your tears with his thumb. You nodded. 

L pressed his lips in a thin line when he saw that. "Go wash your face." L pointed the sink.

"Arasso." you stood up and headed there. 

 

"So where should we go?" Sungjong asked. "Lotte World!!" Sungyeol jumped excitedly. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------