The Warehouse

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UgK2eg2esg

 

Opening your eyes, you found yourself sitting in a chair in an old warehouse

with both hands and feet tied and mouth taped. You lifted your head and winced in pain

as your back ached from the dragging. 

 

*Why am I here?* you looked around. Everything was dark and only a fire in a barrel

gave light in the place. You could see a group of people talking when one of them noticed you. 

You couldn't recognize the face well as the figure moved closer to you. 

 

"She's awake." the figure spoke and everyone went near you. *That voice. I know that voice.*

you thought. "How are you Lee Jieun?" the figure took the tape on your mouth. 

"Sumin?" you called. "That's right. It's me." Sumin sat on your level of sight. 

 

"What are you doing?! Why am I here-" you stopped talking when she slapped you. 

"Shut up." she muttered. You were shocked by her action. Zico pulled Sumin back and 

sat at her place. "It's everything your fault why you're here." Zico coldly said. 

 

"You shouldn't have defended that girl at first place and nothing of this would have happened."

he continued. You glared at him and answered. "So must everyone listen to you, do everything

you want because your group is the kingka of the school? What more childish reason is that." 

you sarcastically laughed.

 

"At first I regretted what I did, but it turns out that it was correct. How can you act like that 

to a girl who just wanted to pass first to take food. You should have let her take first and

not push her down getting her skirt dirty." you continued speaking to him bravely. 

 

"Aish you talk a lot." Zico rolled his eyes and slapped you. "Ah." you winced in pain. 

"I'm the school's kingka, I do whatever I want, I'm not afraid of anyone. Everyone listen to me,

so you should too. I've never experience being humiliated in front of the whole school. But

now I have, because of you and your stupid defences. " Zico spitted on the ground.

 

"I never knew you're that low to kidnap me. Haven't your parents thought you manners?!"

you shouted. Zico let out a sarcastic laugh. "I don't have parents." he laughed.

"Good for them. They wouldn't have to experience having a terrible son like you." you coldly said. 

"What?!" Zico shouted. "You heard me, you would have been a terrible son." you bravely repeated. 

 

"Shut up!" Sumin from behind slapped you harder causing your lip to start bleeding. 

"You Sumin? You found place with them? You couldn't face me alone right? You're such 

a coward." you looked at her while trying to smirk. "I'm glad L didn't end up with you.

He would regretted it so much." you muttered. 

 

"This !" Sumin's eyes widened. "Stop talking!" Sumin placed a tape in your mouth

and her and Block B left. You lowered your head as tears started flowing down.

They wanted revenge for the things you've done to them.

 

~~~

 

Mrs & Mr Lee had returned home and Mrs Lee was headed to your room and knocked. 

"Jieun? We're here." she softly called. No answer. "Is she sleeping?" Mrs Lee opened the 

door and didn't find you anywhere in the room. 

 

"Jieun?" she called around the house. "Honey!" Mrs Lee panicking called her husband. 

"Jieun's not here!" Mrs Lee was shaking. *No, please not my daughter.* she shook her head.

"Relax Honey maybe she's somewhere around the house." Mr Lee calmed her down.

 

"Jieun Jieun!" Mrs & Mr Lee continiously called. "She's not here!" Mrs Lee said and sat down

"I have a really bad feeling about this!" she covered her face crying. 

 

~~~

 

"Why do I feel uncomfortable?" L spoke to himself as he was in his room. The same goes

to Woohyun. "I cannot. I must see Jieun." Woohyun stood up from his bed when the phone

started ringing. L and Woohyun get out of their room to answer it. 

 

"I'll take it." L said. Woohyun nodded and just stayed behind him. "Hello?" L answered.

"L! Long time no talk?" Zico from the other line spoke. "Zico?" L grip on the phone tighten. 

Woohyun was surprised. "What do you want?" L coldy asked. 

 

"Oh I think there is something you want." Zico smirked. "Why did you leave Jieun all alone."

Zico continued. L's eyes widened. *Oh no.* he thought. "She's with me right now." Zico said. 

"I don't believe you." L bravely said. "Don't you? Come here in the old warehouse, bring the

rest of your members and don't you dare to bring the police of else I will kill Jieun." Zico told. 

 

L still doubt. "You still don't believe?" Zico said in the other line. "Here wait." Zico took off

the tape on your mouth and placed the phone on your ear. "Talk. It's your prince charming L." 

Zico laughed. "L don't come. Infinite please don't come!" you begged crying. 

 

"Aish." Zico pushed your head down. "Ouch." you winced. "You bastard don't even touch 

a hair of her!" L angrily shouted causing Infinite to come out of their rooms worried. 

"What's happening?" Sunggyu asked. 

 

"L don't come!" you cried. L could hear everything and a tear fell on his cheek and hang up 

the phone. L was staring blankly. "What happened?" Woohyun asked. L couldn't response.

"L!" Woohyun called. "Ji-Jieun." L whispered. "What happened to Jieun?!" Woohyun grabbed L's collar.

 

"S-She have been kidnap by Block B and they want us to go to the old warehouse." L 

managed to say. Woohyun released L. "Jieun." he whispered and ran outside. 

"Yah Nam Woohyun! Wait for us!" Sunggyu shouted and everyone stormed out.

 

*Be strong Lee Jieun, we're coming.* L and Woohyun thought. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------