Congratulations

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twDT5lHwFsM

 

The sun has risen and shined brightly upon Infinite's sleeping faces. They were

so exhausted from yesterday's party so that when they came home they lay to their

bed straight without even changing their clothes.

 

Woohyun was the first one to wake up. He washed up and took his jacket heading outside.

"I miss this place." he muttered as he sat in the bench behind a large tree. He stared 

at the view which was the sea. He sighed and took out his phone. *You think Jieun is awake?* 

*She's probably still sleeping.* he shook his head and put his phone back to his pocket. 

 

Woohyun still had in his mind the way you reacted, the way you cried, your words

when you saw L and Sumin. How L hurted you. Woohyun clenched his fist at the thought of L.

He glanced at the sea for the last time and returned home.

 

"Oh Hyunwoo." L woke up with a terrible headache and saw Woohyun sitting at the table.

"Can you take me a medicine? I feel like my head is about to explode." he massaged his temples.

Woohyun closed his eyes and threw a punch at L's face causing him to fell down. 

 

"What was that for?!" he shouted. Woohyun picked him up from his collar and punched him

again. "NAM HYUNWOO!" Sunggyu shouted and took Woohyun off L. "What are you guys

doing?!" Hoya shouted. Dongwoo, Sungjong and  Sungyeol helped L to stand up. 

 

"What are you doing Nam Hyunwoo?!" Sunggyu asked to the panting Woohyun. 

"So Sumin is your girlfriend now uh? Congrats." Woohyun smirked waiting for the reaction of Hoya. 

"What?" Hoya looked down. "What are you saying?!" L yelled.

 

"I saw you kissed her, and I was with JIEUN." Woohyun emphasized your name. 

"What the- I never kissed-" L stopped talking as a memory crossed his mind. 

L's eyes rounded like donut. *Stupid L. I thought it was Jieun.*  L wanted to die.

"But L was drunk." Sungyeol defended. "He didn't know." 

 

"So? He should control that and not kiss whoever. " Woohyun coldly said.

"Y-You said that Jieun was there?" L looked at  Woohyun. "Yeah. She saw everything."

Woohyun raised his eyebrows. "How did she react?" L asked as he sat down on the floor feeling

dumber than ever. "She didn't do anything. She saw you kiss Sumin and just left." Woohyun lied. 

 

L covered his face and went in his room shutting loudly the door. Woohyun sat on the table

not regretting what he just did. "So L is Sumin's boyfriend?" Hoya looked at the ground.

"Sorry dude." Dongwoo patted Hoya's shoulder. 

 

Everyone scattered and went in their own way. Sunggyu sat down with Woohyun. 

"You like Jieun don't you?" Sunggyu sipped his coffee. Woohyun looked at him. 

"Come on don't hide it. I know you." Sunggyu elbowed him. 

 

Woohyun sighed and nodded quietly. "Tsktsktsk." Sunggyu shook his head. 

*L and you are in so much trouble.* he thought and looked at L's door. 

 

The weekend passed by quickly. L and Woohyun haven't talked since that incident.

Infinite was getting worried about the two. Infinite were fighting with each other but 

in the end of the day they would always make up. But the situation of Woohyun and L

was different. It was because of a girl. 

 

~~~

 

"Hey Jieun. I've got some awesome news!" Sumin slung an arm around you 

as you both enter the school building. *You're dating L.* you knew what she would tell you. 

"I'm dating L!" she squealed. "Isn't that great?!" she jumped. 

 

"Yeah...it is." you gave her a tiny smile while inside your falling apart. It hurted so much.

Sumin saw L and the rest of Infinite when you two entered. "L oppa!" Sumin ran towards L

and hugged him. "How is my boyfriend doing?" she tapped his nose as she hugged him. 

 

Whispers were heard everywhere. "She's with L?" "So lucky!" "I want L too!" 

 

You took a deep breath and walked towards them. "Hi guys." you gave them a tiny smile. 

"Congrats L." you muttered. L stared at you. "So yeah I will go class first. "you said. 

"I'll come with you." Woohyun offered and walked beside you. 

 

L looked at the two of you and clenched his fist. L sighed and grabbed Sumin's hand

and headed outside. "What are you doing? I'm not your boyfriend!" L said. 

"Yes you are. I asked you and you said yes. You even kissed me." Sumin blushed. 

"You know that time. I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. So I'm not your boyfriend." 

 

 L was about to leave when Sumin spoke coldly "Lee Jieun...right?"

L stopped and turned back. "Don't hope. She doesn't like you." Sumin crossed her arms. 

"She never liked you." Sumin continued. "And I think she have her eyes on Woohyun." 

L glared at her. "Why don't you like me?! I'm pretty and rich! Everything is on me!" 

Sumin pointed at herself. 

 

"Kindness, understanding, innocent, caring about other people, loving, not fake.

Those things you don't have it." L said as he get closer to her face. "I can't believe your 

Jieun's bestfriend." he glared at her and left. 

 

Sumin looked at him. *Oh L...you'll regret doing this to me.* she coldly stared at his back. 

 

~~~

 

As L returned to class he found Woohyun and you laughing together. Your laugh stopped

as you saw L. Woohyun looked at him. "Where is your girlfriend?" he asked. 

L shot him a look and he looked at you. "Come with me." L grabbed your hand and 

went to the garden. Woohyun stood up to stop you two but then just let you. He sighed. 

 

"What do you want?" you asked L. "And where is Sumin?" you continued.

"Look. I was never with Sumin. I was just drunk that time." L held your shoulders. 

You felt relief. L wasn't with Sumin. Happiness filled you. 

 

"Why are you saying this to me?" you asked. "Just like that." L rubbed his neck. 

Your lips curled at his awkwardness. "Alright then." L chuckled. You chuckled with him. 

But that painful memory of him kissing Sumin will always be there. 

 

Woohyun watched you and L. *You're just so easy to him , Lee Jieun.* 

Sumin watched you two from a far too and stared at you. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------