Trust

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL6poipCCk

 

Woohyun managed to get you out of the mansion, into the back garden. 

You both sat down bench to calm down. You didn't dare to meet his eyes 

knowing that he has a hint that you like L. Clearly because of your reaction.

You covered your face in shame. *I'm so stupid.* 

 

Woohyun just stared at you, he didn't speak or move, he just stared at you. 

The way you reacted earlier about Sumin's and L's kiss was pretty obvious 

you liked L. Woohyun sighed at the thought. 

 

"Jieun-ah are you okay?" Woohyun was able to say. "Don't look at me." 

you bit your lip as you still covered your face and faced the other side. 

"Jieun-ah." Woohyun called. You didn't respond. "Lee Jieun!" he shouted. 

 

At the raise of his voice, you slowly took off your hands from your face 

and turned to him as tears continue flow down. "Why are you crying?" 

he asked even if he knew the reason why. You looked down remaining silent. 

"I know, it's because of L and Sumin right?" he finally admitted. 

 

You found yourself nodding. Woohyun sighed at disappoinment. He just knew it. 

He knew you liked L. Woohyun lifted your chin and gently wiped the tears from your face. 

You looked at him. "Thanks. Thanks for taking me out." you took a deep breath. 

Woohyun put his hands on his pocket.

 

"You know whatI never experienced this kind of pain in my chest, only when Woohyun 

left for America. It just bring memories of him back." you managed to smile a little at the

mention of his name. Woohyun shook his head. Guiltiness invaded all over him. 

It was him Nam Woohyun. Right infront of you. He wanted to tell you so much.

 

But consequences...

 

"I miss him. I want him back here." you muttered.  *I'm sorry Jieun.* Woohyun 

pressed his lips in a thin line. "Should I take you home?" Woohyun stood up offering. 

"You sure? Don't you want to enjoy the party?" you stood up. "Nah." Woohyun shook his head. 

"Let's go." he grabbed your hand. 

 

"Isn't this L's motorbike?" you looked at Woohyun. "Yes it is and I've got the keys."

he smirked as he wagged the keys. "How is he going to go hom-" "He can go home, the others

are with him." he took out the two helmet under the seat. 

 

"Here." Woohyun wore you the helmet and leaned closer to your face. You stepped back. 

Woohyun chuckled and closed the visor of the helmet. You looked at him confused. 

He put his own helmet and rode the bike. "Ride." he patted the seat on his back. 

You nodded and rode in. He took your hands and placed them in his waist. Exactly how L did. 

 

It hurted even more when you thought about it. *L and Sumin...together....Good job Sumin.*

 

Woohyun started the engine and drove off. On the way home, without knowing 

you laid your head in Woohyun's back. You felt like you trusted him more. 

and your eyes watered as you think about L and Sumin again. You shook your head.

*Don't think about them. They're happy.* you gulped. 

 

Woohyun smiled at your action. He felt you both has gotten a little bit more closer.

Trust has been inserted to the both of you, which was a good thing for Woohyun. 

 

"Jieun-ah." Woohyun called you. You had fallen asleep on his back. Woohyun chuckled

and called you again. "Jieun we're here." "Oh?" you lifted your hand. "Oh I've slept in your

back. Sorry." you bowed your head. "It's ok." Woohyun smiled and got of the bike

and help you too. 

 

"Thank you. Hyunwoo." you smiled. "It's nothing. Go in now." he ruffled your hair.

"Arasso. Thanks again." you were chuckling as you fixed your hair in proper position. 

"Bye." you waved and entered home. *Thanks God no one is awake.* you sighed in relief. 

 

But then unfortunately lights suddenly opened. *Oh no I'm dead.* you bit your lip. 

"Lee Jieun you went out in the middle of the night?" Mrs Lee showed up from the

stairs crossing your hands. "Where did you go?" Mr Lee appeared beside you. 

"Lee Jieun! You've changed! " your mother shouted. 

 

Woohyun was about to leave when he heard yelling from your house. 

"Did she get caught?" Woohyun asked himself worried about you. He started walking

towards your house window and spy. He found you getting yelled by your parents

and that you were in so much trouble. 

 

*It's not even her fault.* Woohyun shook his head and had the courage to knock your door. 

Your eyes widened. *Please tell me it's not Hyunwoo.* "Who is it at this hour?" 

Mr. Lee opened the door. It was Woohyun. *Oh God.* you sighed. 

 

"Please don't yell at Jieun. It's not her fault." Woohyun muttered. *What on earth are you 

doing Hyunwoo?!* you thought as you panicked. Mrs & Mr Lee were speechless. 

And you were surprised why they didn't talk at all, they were just there staring blankly at Woohyun.

 

Woohyun felt a little awkward and rubbed his neck. "She's a teenager. She needs to have fun." 

he told and gulped. "Please don't yell at her." he repeated. You pinched your eyebrows

as your mother and father were acting strangely. 

 

"I will get going now." Woohyun said and waved at you. You confusely waved at him and he left.

Mr Lee turned and looked at his wife. "Go to your room, Jieun." Mr Lee demanded. 

You rushed to the stairs and entered your room. *Strange.* you looked at your door. 

Mrs & Mr Lee look at each other and smiled. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to all of you! How are you doing? So my final exams have started so I might

not update some days. But I will try my best to update for you guys. <3

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe comment and upvote! Thank you!

(Please wish me good luck :DDD) Love ya guys hahaha <3