Mommy's Girl

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFrA-A-2NFo

 

"Are you guys sure you didn't forget anything?" Mr Lee reminded all of you as you exited

the house. "No." Zico and you chorused with no mood at all. Mrs Lee softly sighed. 

She felt like she took the happiness of their kids away from them. 

 

"Ok then." Mr Lee nodded. "Let's ride in the van." he continued. Everyone stepped in 

the van except you. You glanced for the last time the house. That house full of memories. 

Those memories from the time you were still baby until now. You couldn't believe you were leaving. 

 

"Jieun?" Zico called. You turned. "Let's go." he gave you a tiny smile. You nodded and stepped in

the van. *Bye house.* you bit your lip and the engine started. 

 

Infinite and Block B had arrived a little earlier than Family Lee. They were feeling so down 

after you announced about leaving for America. "They should have at least told us." 

Sungyeol sighed as the group was waiting for you. 

 

"Yeah, we would have spend a lot more days with them and have fun a little bit more." Kyung nodded. 

"L, you knew this right?" Woohyun asked. L silently nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?" Sunggyu

calmly asked. "I didn't want it to come out from my mouth, but from them." L lowered his head.

 

"It's hard isn't it?" Dongwoo patted L's shoulder. "What is hard?" Hoya asked. 

"Jieun is leaving for America." Dongwoo said. L sighed and covered his face. 

"Look what you did!" Sungyeol elbowed Dongwoo. "Oh I'm sorry L." Dongwoo scratched his head. 

 

"Dude, you have to face this, be loyal to Jieun as she will be to you. Long distance relationship

isn't that hard if you have trust to each other." Woohyun patted L's back. L lifted his head up.

"You're right." L nodded. "Thanks Bro." L gave a tiny smile to Woohyun. 

 

"Oh they're here!" Jaehyo pointed at the entrance. Family Lee entered the airport.

"Hey guys." you smiled at them as Infinite and Block B moved towards your place. 

"Hey Jieun, Zico and Mrs Mr Lee." Infinite and Block B chorused while bowing. 

 

"Hi guys." Mrs Lee said with a weak voice. "So guys I will go and check in." Mr Lee said. 

"Jieun, Jihoon take care of your mom." Mr Lee reminded. "Yes." you both nodded. 

 

"Let's go walk around guys." you grabbed Mrs Lee's wheelchair. L stayed beside you,

not talking at all and ofcourse you noticed it. "Myungsoo?" you called. "Oh?" L snapped

out of his thoughts. "What were you thinking?" you chuckled. 

 

"Jieun-ah give me to Jihoon, so you two can talk." Mrs Lee weakly said. 

"No Mrs Lee we're fine." L shook his head. "No, just give me to Jihoon." Mrs Lee insisted. 

"Arasso Umma." you nodded and called Zico which he gladly took Mrs Lee. 

 

L stayed silent once again. "Myungsoo?" you called again. "Uhm?" he looked at you 

and held your hand. "What were you thinking?" you repeated your question. 

"Well, you. Us. The future." L pressed his lips in a thin line. 

 

"Oh..." you lowered your head. "I just want you to know that I love you, I love you so much." 

L faced you. "Me too, i love you very very very much." you smiled. L was about to kiss you when

Zico interrupted. "Hey Appa is calling us now." You chuckled while L frowned crossing his arms. 

 

"Let's go." you linked arms with L. *The part of seperatement was closer and closer.* 

L and you thought sadly.

 

"Jieun, Jihoon say your goodbye to your friends." Mr Lee announced. 

"So guys this is it." Zico sadly told. "So now who will be our new leader?" Kyung lowered his head. 

"I'm sure guys you can work all as a team even without a leader." Zico said and Block B 

group hug him with a little tears that can be seen. 

 

"Infinite. " Zico turn to Infinite. "I'm sorry and thank you." Zico lightly bowed his head. 

"No problem man take care." L said and gave him a friendly hug like the rest of the members. 

 

A tear from Mrs Lee's eye slipped. She felt kinda guilty. 

 

The hardest part for Infinite and especially L came. Goodbye to you, Jieun. 

"Oppas." you muttered as your eyes got teary. You hugged each one of them whispering

something good about them. Woohyun was next. 

 

"Woohyun oppa." you smiled. "Take care Jieun." he hugged you and you hugged him back. 

Woohyun played such a big part in your life. You will never forget him. 

 

You moved to the last and most important person to your life. Kim Myungsoo. 

 

"Myungsoo-ah." you called. L was getting a little emotional, so do you. 

"You won't find other guy in America, will you?" L faced you. "You won't find other girl here, will you?"

you squeezed L's hand. "No." L shook his head. "Then no too." you smiled and hugged him.

 

"I'll miss you." your tears finally fell down. "I'll miss you too." L your head crying. 

L pulled back, lifted your chin and finally your lips met his. It wasn't a long kiss but it was 

full of emotions. L pulled back and you hugged him again. 

 

Mrs Lee couldn't take it anymore. "Jieun-ah, Jihoon-ah." she called. You faced her. 

"I can't do this anymore. I can't take away my children's happiness away from them." 

she paused a little bit. 

 

"I want you Jieun and Jihoon to stay here and me and your father will go America."

Mrs Lee finally announced. "What? No Umma we can't leave you." you said as much as

you wanted to stay. "Yes Umma." Zico agreed. 

 

"I know as your mother that you two won't be happy in America. I don't want to see

my kids sad." Mrs Lee wiped her tears. "Umma..." you bit your bottom lip and went

to hug her. Mrs Lee your hair. "Umma will you be okay without us?" you pulled back.

 

"Don't worry, I will be ok and I know you and Jihoon are in great hands." she met eyes with

Infinite and Block B. "We're gonna stay?" Zico couldn't believe. "Yes." Mrs Lee nodded. 

"Umma." Zico hugged her crying. 

 

You glanced at L and you hugged him tightly. L let out his emotions.

"I'm staying Myungsoo-ah!" you whispered. You let out tears of joy and pulled back. 

 

Mrs Lee felt like a big burden from her chest was taken off. She felt happy. Real happiness. 

 

"People for America flight. Please board on." you all heard the megaphone.

 

"So we need to leave." Mr Lee announced. You nodded and hugged your father for a last time.

"Take care of Umma well and always update us." you said and went to hug your mother. 

"Umma we love you take care of yourself." you said and kissed her head. 

 

"Don't worry I will come back healthier than ever!" Mrs Lee smiled. "I will miss you Umma."

you held her hand. "Don't worry, you will always be mommy's girl." she squeezed your hand.

 

"Come on. Let's go." Mr Lee said. "Bye guys." Mrs Lee waved. "Bye Umma, Appa." you bit you

lip as you cried. L hugged you from behind. You watched as they disappear from the corner.

*Take care Umma Appa.* you and Zico thought. 

 

~~~

 

Something unexpected happened today. We were suppose to go to America but we didn't

because Umma didn't wanted to take the happiness of her children away from them.

She wanted her kids to live happily. 

 

She knew my happiness was Kim Myungsoo also known as L. We thought we would have

been seperated for years but that didn't happen. Our love was unbreakable. 

 

Everything in life happens for a reason. Regardless if it's a sad or a happy one. 

Finding Woohyun who who were searching for a long time ago was such a great memory, but

then you knew that you didn't love him anymore because of L. Finding out that your enemy

was your older brother is a reason too. 

 

We don't know how destiny plays. 

 

All that matters now is that we're all happy. You had the person you loved the most 

beside you loving you with all his heart, an older brother who cares for you, friends

who made you laugh and enjoy life and ofcourse the people who created you, your loving parents.

 

What else to ask for? You had everything you need. Family, Love, Frienship and Happiness. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I finally finished my story! Thanks to all who subscribed,

commented and upvoted my story. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Upvote if you like my story! Thank you once again and love ya all! <3 

 

MY OTHER STORIES: 

Busan Love

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

The Wolf Prince's Princess

*NEW STORY* The Sun and The Moon