Crazy In Love

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTi1bmaPYlc

 

Once Infinite has found L, everyone hopped on the buses heading back home.

You were the last one to go in the bus since you wanted to talk with the head teacher.

Anxiously you went near her. "Teacher." you called. "Oh Jieun?" she turned to you. 

"Uhm...can I ask you a favor?" you played your fingers. "Go on." she nodded.

 

"When we go home and my parents ask you about the camp happenings, please

tell to them that everything went fine. No drowning. No lost." you pleaded. 

"But I will lie to them and the parents need to know." she crossed her arms. 

"Please only this time." you pleaded. 

 

The teacher sighed. "Arasso." she nodded. "Yeahh! Thanks teach!" you hugged her

and went in the bus happily and sat with Sumin. You can see by Sumin's behavior 

that she was kinda mad at you. "Sumin-" you were about to talk to her but she put

on her earphones ignoring you completely. 

 

Sadly you lowered your head and sighed. You glanced back at Infinite. 

L and Woohyun caught your look. Woohyun smiled at you while L looked away. 

You smiled at Woohyun then look at L. He was annoyed, pissed off.

You bit your lip and turned infront. 

 

After a few hours, were everyone was basically asleep, the teacher announced

that they were back. "Sumin we're back." you shook her. She woke up and glared at you.

That glare surprised you. This was the very first time your bestfriend looked at you like that. 

Sumin took her things and left after saying a goodbye to Infinite and not to you

 

You stared at her from the window as she went in her parents' car and facepalmed

yourself. "Jieun let's go." Woohyun smiled. You nodded and went out of the bus, 

 

You saw your parents waiting for you. They spotted you and waved at you.

You waved at them. They came near the head teacher and started asking her about you.

 

You got the chance to say goodbye to Infinite. "Goodbye guys and thank you for all." 

you bowed at them. "Did you have fun?" Woohyun asked. "Yes. Very much." you nodded.

"L?" you called. L looked at you remaining silent. "Thank you." you smiled.

*That smile, man.* L thought. Jieun smile was L's weakness. 

 

"So I will be leaving now." you waved at them. "So see you at school." Sunggyu said. 

"Yes." you nodded and went to your parents who thankfully didn't see you talking to Infinite. 

 

"Umma appa!" you hugged them. "How was it baby?" your father kissed your forehead. 

You glanced at the head teacher and mouthed her a 'thank you'. She nodded her head

in response. "I had fun. Thanks for letting me go." you hugged your father. 

 

Mrs Lee found herself staring at Infinite. "Did you avoid them like we told you?" 

she pointed at them. You turned your head. Infinite caught your parents looks and acted

normally. "Uhm..yeah. I-I avoided them." you lied and bit your lip. *I'm sorry umma,appa.*

 

"Alright let's go home." your mother announced and the driver opened the doors

and the family Lee hopped in. Infinite looked at you, you secretly waved at them from

the window. They smiled and went their own way. 

 

"Wow that 3 days camp was interesting." Sunggyu grinned. "A lot of interesting things happened."

he continued glancing specifically L, Woohyun and Hoya while the three of them let their

thoughts invade them. 

 

Infinite arrived at their home and plopped on the their sofa and the tv. 

"Shall I buy pizza?" Sungjong suggested. "You pay." Hoya blurted out. 

Sungjong pouted. "Well the pizza is all mine then." he started taking off his wallet. 

"No no no I'm just joking. Here take this." Hoya handed him some money. 

 

Sungjong smirked. "Anyone else?" he asked. "Here let me add." Woohyun gave money.

"Well back in a few minutes." Sungjong was about to go out but L stopped him. 

"I will go." he took the money from his hand. "Ok then." Sungjong nodded. 

 

L just needed fresh air. He wanted to take a walk by himself and think. 

 

He passed by that large tree. That large tree which had the calm sea as view. 

L sat there and enjoyed the light breeze. *They can wait.* L thought about Infinite

as he imagined their starving faces chuckling.

 

Your face suddenly cross L's mind. *Why did I even acted like that?* he covered his face

in shame. "Ughhh!" he messed up his hair. "Lee Jieun you driving me crazy." he his lips.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------