America?!

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gJlkYWuvh8

 

You and L arrived at the hospital holding hands. "Myungsoo-ah, oh wait L..." 

you muttered as you headed to your mom's room. "No call me 'Myungsoo' if you like." 

L said. You stopped walking. "But you hate it if someone calls you with your real name." 

 

"Well, I don't hate it when you call me like that. I now allow only you to call me with

my real name." L smiled and tapped your nose. You chuckled and continued walking.

At least L could make you smile with all these problems in you and you thanked God for having him. 

 

"So what did you wanted to tell me?" L swayed your hands. "Oh yeah..." your mood suddenly

fell. "If you would choose between your family and the one you want to spend your life with.

For a reason, who would you choose?" you stopped walking and faced L with a serious face. 

 

"Depends on the reason." L shrugged. You bit your lip and continued walking. 

L held your hand and walked behind you. "Why?" he asked. "Nothing." you shook your head. 

 

"Jieun-ah, I know there is something bothering you. Tell me." L stopped and faced you. 

You lowered your head. *I should tell him. Appa had already decided.* you thought as 

you remembered your conversation earlier with your father and Zico.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"We have no other choice but to move to America and stay there until your mother is fully

healed." Mr Lee finally decided as he watched his wife sleeping on the bed with you 

and Zico on both sides.

 

You couldn't deny as much as you didn't want to leave the people you loved behind especially L. 

We're talking about the life of your mother. What's more painful than losing your parents?

 

"We should leave soon." Mr Lee continued. "You two should start telling your friends." 

Mr Lee said to you and Zico. Mr Lee noticed the sad expressions on your faces.

"I know it's difficult but it's for the sake of your mother." Mr Lee sighed.

 

Your heart felt so heavy now. How could you tell something like that to them. Zico felt the same.

It was difficult to leave his bestfriends who he lived with for almost his whole life. 

 

It hurted. A lot.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Myungsoo-ah. I- I'm going to America." you looked at him. L paused for a bit. 

"America?You're going to America?" L was surprised. You nodded biting your bottom lip.

"The doctor said there is no treatment here in Korea and we have to stay to America

for few years so Umma can be cured." you sniffed as your eyes were watering. 

 

"For few years?" L felt his heart break into a million tiny pieces. "Yeah." you gulped

holding your tears back. L sat down to the nearest chair. The thought of not seeing you

everyday and the thought of you leaving him made his world shake of sadness. 

 

But as the smart and caring boy, L was, he understood. The life of your mother was 

dangerous here. "Thanks for telling me." L stood up and hugged you. 

"Thanks for understanding." you hugged him back with your tears finally falling down. 

 

~~~

 

A few days passed, Mrs Lee condition was getting a lot worser and it hurted to be seen. 

Mrs Lee would be moved with a wheelchair everywhere she went. Her hair started to fall. 

 

You haven't told about staying in America to Infinite yet, and so does Zico to Block B. 

 

Your relationship with L was getting a lot stronger.

Both of you felt like seperatement would be so hard for you two. 

 

The day of seperatement was getting closer and closer day by day. 

Mr Lee decided to throw a goodbye party for Infinite and Block B the day before the

flight. You ofcourse didn't mention anything about America yet until they all arrive. 

 

*This is the last day in Korea and the goodbye party.* you thought as you were getting

ready for the party. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------