Swimming Time

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AfVhHVwMBw

 

The sun started rising from the other side of the mountain. You were the

very first student to get out from your tent. Even the teachers haven't woke up yet. 

You just wanted to see the sunrise. How would it look like in real and not in pictures or television. 

 

"Wow so pretty." you rubbed your arms as you felt the cold morning breeze.

The morning breeze blew softly your hair. You smiled as the sun light up your face.

"Time to wake up some people." you grinned and went in your tent to wake up

Sumin, so she can help you wake up the rest. 

 

Infinite were the very first people you went, since you wanted them to help too.  

Infinite's position was kinda weird for boys. Dongwoo hugged Hoya's waist while Sungyeol's legs

were all over them. Woohyun and L were sleeping so comfortably as they share the same

blanket while Sunggyu and Sungjong were sleeping peacefully. 

 

You looked at Sumin and you both chuckled at the scene. You wanted to see L's sleeping

face but unfortunately he was faced the other side. "Let's wake them up." Sumin whispered.

"Arasso." you nodded. "Guys wake up." you shook the nearest person to you, Sunggyu. 

 

Sunggyu stood up as he pouted confused of what is happening. "Sunggyu-sshi it's morning

wake up." you said. Sunggyu was still half asleep and just looked you remaining silent.

He closed again his eyes and dropped on his sleeping bag. 

 

You shook your head annoyed. "Let me wake them for you." Sumin grinned. 

"You will all regret that you're still sleeping now." she smirked. You giggled and covered

your ears knowing what she was going to do. 

 

"INFINITEEE WAKE UP!!!" Sumin shouted. Infinite immediately stood up and looked around

in shock. You started laughing. "You should have seen your faces." you laughed as you held your 

stomach. Sumin high fived you and started laughing too. 

 

"Please wake up the guys while we'll wake up the girls." you said unable to control your laughter.

You went out and was still laughing with Sumin. "What did just happen?" Sungyeol looked at his

fellow members dazed.

 

After realization Infinite did as you told, they started waking up the guys. 

You smiled as you saw them. 

 

Infinite arrived at the last tent. Block B's tent. "Well I'm not going in there."

Sungyeol shook his head. He didn't want his day to be destroyed because of them. 

The same goes to whole Infinite. 

 

"I will do it." Woohyun went in. Infinite gulped. Not because they were scared of them

but they didn't want trouble early morning. 

 

"Wake up." Woohyun coldly said as he shook Taeil. Once he saw him wake up Woohyun

quickly stepped out of the tent. "They're awake." Woohyun muttered. 

"Let's go." L said and left first with the others following him. 

 

Soon everyone has gathered in the meeting place. The head teacher who came ain 

the place right after everybody was there was very impressed. "Wow guys."

she clapped. "You guys woke up the right time!" she said. "It's not even 7:00 yet!"

she glanced at her watch. "I'm impressed." she nodded. 

 

"For a reward for your obedience, we will move the exploring for tomorrow." 

she announced happily. "Now you can all enjoy your day." she said.

The students started cheering and were all thanking you and Sumin for secretly waking them up. 

 

Some of the students went back to sleep while others started eating breakfast.

Infinite went back to sleep since you saw them entering their tent. 

 

You felt sleepy since you were the very first to wake up so you decided to take a nap. 

"Sumin I'm going to sleep for a while." you told her. "Oh ok." she smiled. "Maybe I 

will join you in a while." she said. "Ok." you smiled and entered your tent and went to sleep.

 

An hour passed and you woke up. You walked out from your tent and streched.

You felt so good. "Jieun let's go swim!" Sungyeol went near you in a his swim suit 

and a white tank top. "Uhm...no thanks." you shook your head. "Eh? Why?" 

Sungyeol pouted. "I'm not fan of swimming." you wagged your finger. 

 

"Oh arasso. So just drop by the beach if you want." Sungyeol smiled and went

to his friends. Once Sungyeol was with them L and Woohyun suddenly asked

a question. "What did Jieun tell?" L and Woohyun looked at each other awkwardly.

"I mean is she coming with us?" Woohyun cleared his throat.

 

"No she said she's not a fan of swimming." Sungyeol made a sad face. 

"Oh really?" Hoya looked at you. *I wonder if Sumin is.* he thought.

"Yah you're thinking of Sumin right?" Sunggyu grinned. "I-I wasn't!" he shook his head. 

 

"I bet you would love to see her in a bikini." Dongwoo raised his eyebrow playfully. 

Hoya pinked. Infinite burst out in laughter as they patted Hoya's shoulder. 

 

"Jieun you coming?" Sumin asked you as she saw you sitting down the table alone.

You looked at her. She was in her bikini -lucky for Hoya- and with a towel on her hand. 

"Uhm...no I don't want to swim." you shook your head. 

 

"Oh come on!" she pulled you. "I don't have swim suit." you found a reason to not go. 

"Eii it's ok I have!" she went to your tent and bring out a bikini. "Oh my god. You expect me

to wear that?!" you pointed at the pink bikini. "No way." you continiously shook your head. 

 

"Yes! Now go in and wear it." Sumin pushed you inside the tent and threw to you the swim suit.

You facepalmed yourself and just decided to wear it. You wrapped a towel around your body

and stepped out the tent feeling uncomfortable. 

 

"Let's go!" Sumin pulled you. You saw the Infinite boys ready to take out their shirts

and you turned back ashame. Sumin laughed at your reaction. "Oh it's Jieun and Sumin!"

Sungjong pointed at you two. "Hey guys!" Sumin waved at them. But you were

still not facing them. How could you face them? *My poor eyes.* you thought as you bit your lip.

 

Hoya turned red. *Sumin in a bikini.* he thought as he stared at her.

Infinite chuckled at his reaction.  

 

"Jieun come on!" Sumin took you near them. *Aish.* you thought as you were looking down. 

Infinite had a perfect body. Abs and muscles were seen and made all girls drool. 

"Oh my Hoya oppa! I love your abs!" a girl squealed. Hoya chuckled and lightly bowed at her.

 

You innocently blinked still looking down. "Jieun take off the towel, we're going to swim now."

Sumin said. You found yourself tightening your hands in the towel.

You were not going to take off your hands from that towel. You uncomfortably looked down. 

 

"Don't force her if she doesn't want." Woohyun said. You pouted. "No I'm coming."

you finally unwrapped your towel. Revealing your body. You felt like you were that time. 

Everyone's attention was to you. "Wow." Sungyeol whispered. 

 

"Let's go swim!" L blurted out and pulled all Infinite in the water, he didn't want you 

to be uncomfortable. You took off your slippers and touched the cold water, biting your lip.

*I don't know how to swim.* you thought. Your family never went to the beach and they

never filled the pool with water since they're afraid you would drown.

 

You saw Sumin already having fun with the rest of the boys. L and Woohyun kept eyeing you. 

 

You took a step the water was in your knees. "Jieun? You alright?" Woohyun came near you.

"Well the truth is I don't know how to swim." you admitted as you rubbed your neck. 

"It's easy come here." Woohyun held his hand. You looked at him. Woohyun waited.

 

You took his hand and Woohyun dropped your body in the cold water. 

"Ohhhh so cold!!" you shivered. "Bury your body in the water you will not feel cold." 

Woohyun suggested. You did as he said. "Yeah." you smiled. 

 

"Here let me teach you." Woohyun went by your side. You just looked at him.

"Just do this motion with your hands and feet." he held you hands and did a circle motion.

"Oh." you nodded and followed his instructions.

 

Infinite and Sumin was watching the two of you. "I think we have a new lovers right here." 

Sumin chuckled as she looked at L. L looked away and suddenly went out of the water.

You took your off your hands from Woohyun when L went out. He took his towel 

and disappeared from the beach. *What's up with him?* you pressed your lips in a thin line.

 

Woohyun continued teaching you and when you finally get the point he left you.

"Wow I'm swimming!" you chuckled as you floated and enjoyed the water. 

Woohyun chuckled. "You're such a good teacher." Sunggyu smirked. 

 

Well it's not nice if she doesn't have some fun because she doesn't know how to swim."

Woohyun said. "Look at her all laughing now." Woohyun smiled as he looked at you

play with Sumin.

 

*Intersting.* Sunggyu grinned. 

 

"Jieun don't go far arasso?" Sumin warned you while she and the rest of Infinite

was going out of the water. "I won't." you smiled at her and splash around water

enjoying. After some minutes you suddenly felt the current of the water becoming

faster and you felt yourself moving along with the waves. 

 

You became immediately alert and was about to swim to go out but you felt

an cramp coming in your leg. "Oh no." you shook your head and tried calling for help

but a wave suddenly poured on you and you lost sense. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please comment, upvote and subscribe! Kamsahamnida! <3