Lotte World

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gswg5zmWYpc

 

When Sungyeol announced that you were all going to Lotte World, you get so excited.

You've been there with your parents, but you were so young back then, so you couldn't

remember anything. This would be a good opportunity for L and Woohyun to get closer with you. 

 

"Waaaa I'm so excited!" you jumped brightly smiling as all of you headed to the back of the

school to get out. Infinite chuckled at your cuteness. Once you arrived there you frozed

and remembered the incident of you and L before. You felling on top him. *So embarrassing.*

you lowered your head biting your lip. L secretly smiled at that thought. 

 

"Jieun you go first." Sunggyu suggested. "Me?!" you pointed at yourself. "Why me?" you gulped. 

"So we can help you, we can climb by ourselfs." Sunggyu responded. You glanced your skirt 

and bit your lip. *My skirt they will see my- ugh!.* "But she's wearing skirt." Sungjong raised

his eyebrow. You blushed and looked at the ground. 

 

"Now?" Dongwoo asked ruffling his hair. "It's fine we can turn around." L calmly suggested. 

You looked at him. "Yeah but who's going to help her?" Hoya muttered. "I volunteer!" Sungyeol

raised his hand with a grin on his face. Woohyun smacked his head. "No dirty thoughts." he rolled his eyes. 

 

"It's fine guys. I will find a way." you gave them a little smile. "Now turn." you made a circle sign

with your finger. "No peeking!" you warned them. They cutely shook their heads. You chuckled

and turned to the handrails. You held them tightly and climbed confidenlty. 

*With what guys I messed up.* you shook your head smiling. 

 

"AH!" you lost balanced and fell down but this time L wasn't there and you bit your . 

Woohyun turned and looked at you. "Jieun you okay?!" he asked concerned. Infinite looked at 

you worried. You stood up rubbing your sore . "Ouch." you whined in pain. 

 

Infinite chuckled and started climbing. "Yah I'm not professional climbers like you guys!"

you complained and pouted. "Does it hurts a lot?" L smirked. "Yeah. Because I didn't land

on top of you." you whispered the last sentence. "What?" L pinched his eyebrows. 

"Nothing." you shook your head grinning. L shurgged. "Come on." he said and all of you started

walking heading out the forest. 

 

"You okay Jieun?" Woohyun walked beside you. "I'm fine Woo- Hyunwoo!" you smacked your 

lips and mouthed Woohyun  a 'sorry'. "It's ok." he ruffled your hair smiling. "You should tell 

them soon oh?" you whispered. "The right time will come." Woohyun muttered. You nodded. 

 

~~~

 

"Where is Lee Jieun, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Hyunwoo, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, 

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong?" the teacher looked around. No response. "I'll mark them 

absent." the teacher signed the attendance notebook. Sumin looked at the empty sit beside her

and bit her lip. *Now skipping classes with them? Some people will not be happy about this.* she smirked. 

 

~~~

 

Everyone rode the right bus to Lotte World. Sungyeol and Dongwoo threw some jokes

here and there making all of you laugh so much making the ride less boring. Ahjummas and

Ahjusshis weirdly looked at all of you knowing that you guys skipped classes and shook

their heads. You weren't minding them at all since your stomach was starting to hurt from

all the laughter. You felt like tears would already come out from your eyes. You enjoyed so much. 

 

"We're here! Lotte World!" Sungyeol announced when all of you stepped out of the bus. 

"Wow!" you looked at the big disney castle in front of you. "Daebak!" you jumped excitedly. 

"It's better than the last time we went here." Dongwoo slung an arm around Hoya. 

"Yeah." Hoya nodded agreeing. "What we're waiting for let's go in!" Sungyeol said. 

 

"Were should we ride first?!" Sungjong asked. "Rollercoaster!" you suggested. 

"Uhm.." Infinite rubbed awkwardly their heads. "Why?" you asked. "Wait don't tell me

you guys are scared of rides!" you grinned. "No we're not. " Sunggyu tried smiling. 

"Yes we are." Sunggyu nodded. You burst out laughing.

 

"Oh my you guys know how to fiercely fight but you guys are scared of rides?!" you laughed.

Infinite looked away clearing their throats. Their reactions made you laugh a lot more. 

You held your stomach. "Come on guys. It's nothing." you pulled the nearest people to you 

which was Hoya and Sungyeol and pulled them in the line. 

 

The rest stayed behind. "Come on!!" you grabbed Sungjong and Sunggyu and put them in the 

line. You looked at Dongwoo. "I'm going to to this!" Dongwoo pumped his fist in the air. 

"Good job!" you high fived him and went to the last two people. Woohyun and L. 

 

"Seriously you two are afraid of rides?" you raised your eyebrow. "Uhm..." they blank out. 

You chuckled. "Let's go." you went in between them and linked arms dragging them into the line. 

Woohyun and L smiled. 

 

"Rock, paper scissors to who can sit with Jieun." Sungyeol suggested. Everyone wanted

to sit with her that time. You shook your head smiling at Sungyeol's suggestions. 

Everyone was beat except. Sunggyu and Hoya. "Kai Bai Bo!" Hoya made a scissor while 

Sunggyu made a rock. "Yes!" Sunggyu cheered. Woohyun pouted he wanted to be with you.

The same goes to Mr. L. 

 

"Come on Sunggyu." you smiled and patted the sit behind you. Everyone took a deep breath

and sat on their places. "Oh my God please don't let me be killed." Sungyeol prayed. "You know I saw

in tv that some people were stuck in the roller coaster for hours. I hope that doesn't happen 

to us." you smirked causing Infinite a mental breakdown. You laughed. The ride started

with Infinite's hearts beating faster and faster. 

 

"Umma!!!" Hoya shouted holding Dongwoo's arm. "Umma!Help me!" Woohyun pleaded. 

L and Sungjong were quiet but they were filled with nervousness and excitement. 

"Oh god." L muttered as the cart reached on the top. "Oh no." Sunggyu covered his eyes. 

"This is it guys!" you shouted and the cart with a lot of speed headed down. 

 

You all screamed your lungs out. "Umma Umma!!" Dongwoo and Hoya shouted. 

And it continued like that. Finally after few minutes the ride was over. 

"That was amazing!" you shouted. Infinite took their locks off and stood up feeling dizzy. 

 

"Oh no." you shook your head. "Restroom!" they all shouted and ran towards the restroom. 

 

You sat in a bench waiting for them. They came after a while and sat next to you exhausted. 

"Oh guys you're squeezing me!" you shouted and got up. They fell down on top of each others. 

"Are you okay guys?" you patted Sungjong's back. "Kinda." he stood up. 

 

"But guys admit it! It was awesome!" you insisted. Everyone nodded and rest for a bit. 

 

"We're should we go next?!" you started choosing. "Oh Jieun please choose wisely." 

Sungyeol muttered. "Let's go!" you ran towards the Merry-Go-Round. Infinite followed you. 

"Don't tell me you are afraid of this?" you crossed your arms "Seriously?" L raised his eyebrow. 

"Let's ride oh?!" you went into the line. Infinite shook their heads. 

 

"Come on guys we should do whatever she likes. We're cheering her up." Woohyun reminded.

They all nodded. "Let's go!" Sungyeol slung an arm around L dragging him to the line. 

All of you rode on your horses. "This is so cute!" you smiled. 

 

And so go on...Infinite followed in every ride you went without hesitation.

They enjoyed. You enjoyed.

That was the whole point. 

 

"Ugh I'm so tired." you sat in the bench fanning yourself. Sungjong glanced at his clock.

"Hey guys we should find something to eat now. It's already twelve. We should return

after a few hours. Arasso?" the responsible Sungjong spoke. "Arasso. Sungjonggie." you smiled.

 

"But we don't have money." Woohyun took off his pockets. "No one of us have." Sunggyu

shook his head. "Do you have Jieun?" Dongwoo asked you. "Unfortunately not." you shook your head.

"It's all in my bag at school." you pouted. 

 

"It's ok. I have an idea." Hoya smirked. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------