Stalking

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchK0N_V8RM

 

A lot of days passed. Woohyun would come often to your house to visit you and spend

time with you. It just felt like before. The way you played and spend time with Woohyun.

You two could everything you did before but for you there was another feeling different from before. 

 

As with L, he was quiet and mysterious like always, they would be times he talked to you 

and you would be so happy. Everytime he looks at you and smile you blush and your heart beated faster

than usual. Is that what you call love? you would asked yourself everytime. 

 

Mrs & Mr Lee on the other side have noticed your different actions and behavior. 

They see you a lot more happy and bubbly than ever. With a lot more energy and passion. 

Seemed they knew what the reason was. Woohyun. But they were so wrong...The reason was Infinite.

 

Sumin and Block B continued being together fall a long time now. They would threw you stares and

glares but you would just ignore them and continue school with Infinite along. 

 

~~~

 

"Hyunwoo where are you going again?" Sunggyu slung an arm around him. "Somewhere." 

Woohyun put his jacket. "You always tell me 'somewhere'! Where is that 'somewhere'?!" 

Sunggyu complained. Woohyun remembered your words as he looked himself in the mirror.

"Tell them everything you said to me and I'm sure they will understand. They're your friends."

*I will tell you guys soon. Just give more time. I hope you all understand.* Woohyun sighed. 

 

"I'm leaving." Woohyun announced and exited the room. "Yah Nam Hyunwoo!" Sunggyu shooked

his head. L found him once again. "Going somewhere again?" L asked while Woohyun tied his shoes. 

"Yeah." he said and stood up. L eyed him. "You're not going clubbing. Are you?" Sungyeol suddenly 

appeared out of nowhere. "No guys." Woohyun chuckled. "Ok I will get going now." he playfully 

spanked L's arm and left. 

 

"What do you think he's doing?" Sungyeol asked. "There only one way to find out."

L bit his bottom lip. "Infinite gather!" L called with a smirk on his face. "What's up?" Dongwoo and

Hoya came out of the room munching a bag of chips. "Hyunwoo's not here." Sunggyu reminded.

"We know." L nodded. "Are you guys wondering what his doing?" Sungyeol tapped his chin. 

 

"Well the only thing Hyunwoo tells me is 'somewhere'." Sunggyu shrugged. "Infinite change

and will go stalk Nam Hyunwoo." L commanded. "This sounds exciting!" Sungjong said and 

everyone went to change. 

 

"There he is! Ahjushhi here." Hoya handed money to the taxi driver and everyone went down

and hide on the bushes. "Hey guys aren't we in front Jieun house?" Sungyeol looked at carefully 

the house. "Yes it is!" Dongwoo nodded. *Jieun? What is he doing here?* L pinched his eyebrows. 

 

"Hey hey let's move near the window!" Hoya said and everyone tip toed towards the window. 

"Is Hyunwoo having dinner with Jieun and her parents?" Sunggyu was surprised.

"But didn't her parents hated us? Why are they so good to Hyunwoo?" L asked.

"Is Jieun and Woohyun dating?!" Sungyeol whispered. Infinite shrugged. 

 

L glanced at you. You were brightly smiling at Woohyun. *Is my first love one sided?* 

he lowered his head and stood up from the bushes. "Yah L sit down they will see you!" 

Sungjong whispered. L ignored him and headed to the bus station. "What's with him?" 

Hoya asked. Sunggyu shooked his head. *Poor L.* 

 

"Woohyun-shhi come sit down with us." Mrs Lee called and all of you sat on the couch. 

"Woohyun?" Sungyeol pinched his eyebrows. "Why did they call him Woohyun?" Dongwoo 

looked at the rest of Infinite. "Let's go home guys and wait for him to comeback." Sunggyu said

and they all quietly headed home. 

 

~~~

 

Woohyun went down the motorbike and took off his helmet. *The house is quiet. Did they went out?* 

he thought and entered the house. He found Infinite sitting down glaring him with minds 

full of questions. "Hey guys." Woohyun greeted and took off his shoes. "Where were you?"

L asked. "Somewhere." Woohyun calmly said sat down next to them. 

 

"Somewhere do you mean to Jieun's house?" Sunggyu crossed his arms. "How?-" Woohyun was 

surprised. "Did you guys followed me?" Woohyun pinched his eyebrows. "Oh we have a lot of 

questions to ask you Mr. Nam WOO hyun." Hoya emphasized his name. Woohyun eyes rounded. 

*I didn't expect them to learn so fast.* he lowered his head. 

 

"Why were you to Jieun's house?" Dongwoo asked. "What's your relationship with her?" L asked. 

"Why are her parents treating you so calmly and good?" Sunggyu asked. "Don't they know your 

with us?" Sungyeol asked. "Why did they call you 'Woohyun' and not 'Hyunwoo'?" Hoya asked. 

"Why and what are you lying to us?" Sungjong lastly asked. 

 

Woohyun lowered his head and covered his face. "Answer!" L shouted. "I will. Let me explain."

he bit his lip and faced them. "My real name is Nam Woohyun. I'm the only son of Nam family. 

Nam company had great connection with Lee company (Jieun's company) Me and Jieun met

at a young age and we were so close with each other and I have to confess to you guys.

That I still like her. No I possibly love her. " Woohyun explained. L closed his eyes. 

*They were together since small. He love her. She might love him. No chances.* he softly sighed.

 

Woohyun explained everything that happened to him until he went and stayed with Infinite. 

Infinite were shocked, angry, but also sad about their friend's life. 

 

"I'm sorry guys." Woohyun grew emotional. "I will understand if you guys kick me out from here."

he sighed. "No we're not kicking you out." L spoke. "We forgive you. And you passed a lot of pain through

these years." Sunggyu agreed. "I'm sorry guys. Really sorry for lying to you." Woohyun continue

apologizing. "Eii stop that now. You make me wanna cry." Sungyeol cheered everyone a bit with his jokes.

 

"We forgive you Nam Woohyun." Infinite said and they all hugged together. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------