Fair and Square

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps

 

It was midnight already, everyone had gone to sleep except two. L and Woohyun. 

These two boys were sitting on the couch watching tv but appearantly they wasn't 

since they were in deep thoughts. 

 

Woohyun decided to close the tv and L looked at him. "You're going to sleep now?" L asked. 

Woohyun shook his head. "We need to talk." "Sure go on." L grabbed the bag of chips 

and started eating. "It's about Jieun." Woohyun told and L suddenly stopped and put the chip

back to the bag. "What about her?" L bit his lip. 

 

"Oh come on, I know you have feelings for her, L." Woohyun laid back in the couch.

"Uhm.." L looked at the ground. "You do, don't you?" Woohyun asked. 

"Yeah I have feelings for her. I will not deny that and I have a feeling that I love her as much as

you do." L admitted. Woohyun couldn't deny it, he knew L was serious with you from his actions to his words.

 

Everything became silent for a while when Woohyun spoke.

 

"Let's play fair and square." Woohyun held his hand. L didn't think twice and shook hands with him. 

"May the best man wins her heart." L muttered. Woohyun nodded. 

 

~~~

 

"Hey guys!" you greeted Infinite as you headed to class. "No oppas." Sunggyu reminded. 

"Right hey oppas!" you chuckled. Woohyun and L looked at each other.

"How are you oppas?" you flashed them a smile. L sighed when he saw you smile.

*Will I ever be the reason of her smiles?* he thought. 

 

"We're fine, how's is our Jieun doing?" Woohyun pulled you closer to him ruffling your head. 

L eyed Woohyun. *His first move.* he thought. "I'm fine Woohyun oppa-" your eyes rounded

as you mentioned his real name and looked at Infinite's reaction. "I mean Hyunwoo oppa!" you giggled.

 

"Why did she called you Woohyun?" Hoya's aura so as whole Infinite's darkened. They were trying

to pull a joke on you. "I'll explain!" you panicked and ready to cry. "It's because...it's because." 

you bit your lip. You froze when you Infinite started laughing. Sungyeol was already down 

on the floor laughing like there is no tomorrow. 

 

"Yah Why are you guys laughing?" you sniffed confused. "We already know." Hoya said. 

"You guys know about him?" you pointed at Woohyun. They nodded. "Wow that's great!" 

your arms flew and hugged Woohyun shooking him. You were so glad that he told Infinite about

the real him. Woohyun was surprised by your action then hugged you back brightly smiling. 

 

L pressed his lips in a thin line, he didn't expect such a thing from you. 

"See I told you they will understand because they are your friends!" you pulled back.

"Yeah." Woohyun smiled. "Thanks to you too." Woohyun ruffled your head. "It's nothing." 

you shook your head and all of you entered the class. 

 

You found Sumin sitting in her desk writing on her notebook. You sat to your desk causing the 

attention of Sumin. "Oh Jieun." Sumin raised her eyebrow. You ignored her and opened

your book. "I see you skipped school the last time." Sumin smirked. "And with Infinite." 

she continued. "Is mommy's girl turning into a bad girl or probably Infinite's girl?" she laughed. 

 

"Yah." you muttered glaring coldly at her. "I wonder if your parents know about this?" 

she tapped her chin. "What would their reaction be? I'm curious." she titled her head. 

You closed your eyes trying to remain calm. "Should I tell them?" she continued. 

"Park Sumin!" you shouted gaining the attention of the others.

 

Infinite looked at you and Sumin curious about what's happening. Sumin rolled her eyes

and returned writing on her notebook. L came to the rescue. "Jieun? You okay?" he glanced

at Sumin. "I'm fine. Thanks." you sighed. "Alright." L nodded and returned in his sit as he see

the teacher coming in. You glanced at Sumin. *What happened to you?*

 

~~~

Time flew fast, days got passed faster. Sunggyu went in his room.

"You're going to Jieun?" Sunggyu asked as he see Woohyun's fixing himself again. 

"Yeah." Woohyun nodded. *This is the day.* he thought. "Can we come with you?" 

Sungjong who came in the room asked. "I don't think so, since Jieun's parents will see us 

and found out Woohyun's with us." Sunggyu reminded. "Yeah right." Sungjong nodded. 

 

"Have fun." Sungjong patted his shoulder and left. "Ok I'm going now." Woohyun announced.

L was waiting him outside his room and saw Woohyun getting out. "Hey." L muttered. 

Woohyun looked at him. "It's tonight." he told and took the bouquet of flowers he bought earlier.

*Oh no.* L thought. "I will not greet you 'good luck'." L said. He wanted to be with you as much

as Woohyun does. "Sure." Woohyun nodded and left. L hoped with all his heart you would reject him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------