Hoya's Idea

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owd2pAUeiJM

 

"You guys want money right?" Hoya raised his eyebrow. "We have to earn it." 

he crossed his arms with a grin on his face. Infinite and you eyed him. "So what's your plan?" 

Dongwoo asked. Hoya stared at all of you with a smile on your face for a while and spoke. 

"Dancing." he grinned. 

 

Your jaw dropped. "You've got to be kidding me." you said. "I don't know how to dance!" 

you complained and pouted. "Sounds like a good idea." L agreed. "Huh?You?Dance?" 

you looked at L with a disbelief look. "Yah are you telling me that I can't dance?" L raised his eyebrow.

 

You cleared your throat. "No.." you grinned. "Not at all. It's just I haven't seen you dance before." 

you rubbed your head. "Tss." L shook his head. "Watch us well." Woohyun in the conversation. 

"There is a place that play music. Come on." Dongwoo told and everyone followed him. 

 

You arrived in front of a cd shop that played loud music. Sungjong took off his jacket and placed

it on the floor. "Let's put in here the money." Everyone nodded. "I will just be here in the back.

I'll watch you guys well. Fighting for food!" you pumped your fist in the air chuckling. 

 

A song started with a catchy beat. "You guys know this dance right?" Hoya turned to Infinite

and they all went to their places. You were surprised by their organization. "Oh? Isn't that

DBSK's song 'Mirotic'?" you titled your head recognizing the song. 

 

Infinite started dancing powerfully and indeed they were skilled dancers. Perfect moves and 

facial expressions. "Wow." you stared at them in awe. People started gathering around 

them forming a circle. A lot of girls who had probably skipped school or had already graduated

were squealing and jumping. Ahjummas and Ahjusshi's who were impressed by their skills 

threw them some coins. 

 

Infinite had the moves, they had the vocal and the awesome looks.

The thing was left is for them to be kpopstars. 

 

The song finished and Infinite recieved a million of claps and cheers. "Wow." was the only thing

you could say. You thought the dancers in Infinite were only Hoya and Dongwoo but you were

wrong, the rest could dance too. "That was amazing!" you shouted as they went near you. 

"We're not finished." L smirked and grabbed your hand dragging you in the centre. 

 

"What? What?!" you shooked your head. A happy and a bubbly song came in. 

"Let's go!" Hoya shouted and the people cheered. It looked like they were having a concert.

"What do I do?!" you panicked as you asked L. "Just enjoy. Dance whatever. But more important.

Enjoy." he smiled at you. 

 

You felt your pulse getting faster, you started blushing madly as L smiled at you. 

*That smile. It's the very first time he smiled at me.* you stared at him. He poked your forehead. 

"Dance." he smiled again. You blinked and blinked again returning to reality. 

 

"Let's dance Jieun!" Woohyun faced you to him. You nodded and danced like there is no tomorrow.

Your dance wasn't that good but yet brought a lot more people especially boys. Ehem. 

 

A lot of boys started doing the y whistle to you but you didn't notice from the loud music.

"Hey guys I think we have enough money to buy food for all of us." Woohyun told disturbed

by the boys. "Yeah I'm going to bring Jieun Hoya and Dongwoo now." L glared the boys 

who were continiously whispering and giving you dirty looks. 

 

"Hey isn't that Lee's company daughter?" a woman asked looking atyou carefully while dancing. 

"No I don't think so. She wouldn't skip school and be with a group of boys." the man shooked his head. 

The woman nodded. "Yeah you're right." 

 

L grabbed your by the wrist. "Oh L?" you stopped dancing. "I was feeling that." you chuckled

and sang to TTS- Twinkle. "We're done for now. We've got enough money." L said. "Oh ok then."

you smiled and return to the rest of Infinite. 

 

"Thank you so much!" all of you bowed to the crowd and they all seperated breaking the circle. 

"Bye!" you waved at all of them and Sungjong took the money. "Wow." Infinite gasped.

"That's a lot!" your eyes rounded. "Now let's go eatt! I'm starving!" you rubbed your stomach pouting. 

 

Infinite chuckled at your cuteness. "What do you want to eat Jieun?" Woohyun asked you. 

"Ramen!Chicken!Black Noodles!Korean Beef!" you jumped from excitement. 

"We'll give you all of that!" Woohyun announced ruffling your head.

You chuckled and you all headed to the restaurant.

 

The food was served and everyone dugged in. "So delicious." Sungyeol closed his eyes. 

"Korean beef! I missed you!" Sungjong said and happily munched the beef. Woohyun and L 

took a piece of lettuce filled it with beef and other side dishes and wrapped it. 

 

"Jieun eat." they both said in the same time placing the wrapped lettuce in front of your mouth. 

L and Woohyun looked at each other. "Uhm.." you looked at the two boys confused. 

It felt like choosing the guy you loved. Either the guy with who you felt free or the guy you 

waited your whole life. "Uhm.." you titled your head. The two boys were waiting for your response. 

 

Sunggyu who knew you were in uncomfortable state gave you his wrapped lettuce instead. 

You responded quickly and ate his. Woohyun and L placed their own down feeling envy of Sunggyu. 

"Thanks Sunggyu." you smiled. "You know why don't you call us 'oppa'?" Sunggyu suggested. 

Woohyun's and L's head rised up at the mention of 'oppa'. 

 

The only guy you ever called 'oppa' was Woohyun and you looked at him. He smiled at you 

remembering. "Oppa?" you asked. Sunggyu nodded. "We're all older than you, well except Sungjong

since you two have the same age." he ate his beef. "Jieun try calling me with 'oppa'!" Sungyeol

excitedly said. "Uhm...Sungyeol oppa?" you said. "Awww you're so cuteee." Sungyeol squealed

placing his hands in front wanting to pinch your cheeks.

 

"My turn!" Dongwoo said. "Dongwoo oppa." you gave him a tiny smile feeling awkward than ever. 

This was more awkward than the dancing thingy. "Me next." Hoya said calmly. "Hoya oppa." 

you said. Hoya nodded accepting. Sungjong was beside him. "Sungjonggie!" you smiled. 

Sungjong chuckled and nodded. "Sunggyu oppa." you told this time with a lot more confidence. 

 

Woohyun was next to him. You looked at him for a while. Woohyun waited for your 'oppa'

*Remember?* you asked in your mind. Woohyun smiled getting it. *Yes I remember.* 

he smiled even more. "Woohyun oppa." You missed that so much. Woohyun nodded satisfied. 

 

L was the very last one. You looked at him. L stared at you. "Myungsoo oppa." you muttered. 

Infinite's eyes rounded and waited for L's reaction at the mention of his birth name. 

You just felt like you wanted to call him with his birth name. It's a lot more good and you felt

special as you were the only one who called him like that. 

 

L didn't answer and just stared at you. "L?" Woohyun elbowed him. "Arasso." he nodded. 

Infinite looked at each other surprised. Usually when someone would called him in his birth name

he would get so angry and moody and even getting to the point that he can beat up him. 

But to you. L felt like his name was for the first time beautiful. Hearing it from you was a lot more

sweeter and didn't reminded him about his past. 

 

"Done with all of you." you flashed them a smile and continued eating. Infinite was still shocked

about your mention of  L's birth name and L's reaction about it. L just continued eating like nothing

happened. 

 

"Hey guys." you called and lifted your head. Their attention turned to you. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Thanks for entering in my life. Thanks for teaching me how

to have really fun." you lowered your head continue eating. Infinite was touched. It was the first time

someone would tell that to them. "It's nothing Jieun." Sunggyu smiled. 

 

"Really thanks guys." you smiled at them. "Eii stop it and eat your food." Sungyeol

chuckled and pointed at your beef. The lunch was over and you and Infinite stayed for a little

more before heading home. You should be home in the right time so your parents don't notice.

 

What kind of daughter have you been? You have started telling lies and skipping school.

That was something you've never done in your life until Infinite came. Thanks to them

you learned how to be free. Live life. Enjoy it to the fullest while you're still a teenager. 

 

You will forever be grateful to them. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------