The Big Fuss

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiYqmu703U

 

"YOUR SURROUNDED. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH LEE JIEUN."

A loud and terrifying voice coming out from a megaphone shouted.

"What on earth is happening?!" Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and looked out from the window.

"OH MY GOD." he shouted. "Aish Sunggyu hyung someone's trying to sleep here."

Sungjong complained as he hugged his teddy bear. 

 

"INFINITE WAKE UP NOW!" Sunggyu shouted even louder. 

"GIVE US LEE JIEUN OR ELSE WILL INVADE THE HOUSE WITH FORCE."

the voice echoed inside the house. All the Infinite members stood immediately up with their wide eyes. 

 

You pinched your eyebrows and opened your eyes when you heard the voice.

You yawned and streched like nothing's happening. "Lee Jieun!" L burst into the room.

"Why L-sshi?" you a lightly jumped at the sudden bursting and titled your head clueless

about what's happening. 

 

"WILL COUNT TO THREE!" the voice said. Your eyes rounded. "Oh my god." 

you whispered and ran out of the room. Infinite has all gathered in the living room

in their pajamas all panicking. "What's happening?!" Sungyeol jumped. 

 

You sighed as you remembered the same incident when you didn't ask permission

to your parents as you slept in other friend's house. "Sorry guys." you bowed. 

 

BANG! The door burst open and the police invaded the house. They caught Infinite

who winced in pain as they were being dragged outside. "The victim is safe." the man said

to his woki toki. "Wait wait wait!" you went outside. 

 

"JIEUN!" your mom called and ran to you. You facepalmed yourself.

"No umma leave them!" you pointed at Infinite as they were in handcuffs. 

"Are you okay sweetie?!" she turned your body. "Did they do something bad to you?!" 

she held your shoulders. "Umma calm down." you said. Your father came near.

 

"Are you fine baby?" he kissed your forehead. Infinite watched the scene. 

"Just wow." Dongwoo shook his head. They didn't believe, you staying in others people's

house would even bring the FBI. "Bring them in the police station." the police man 

commanded. "No no no no!" Infinite shook their hands.

 

"No don't bring them!" you were about to go to them but your mom grabbed your arm.

"Stop that Jieun. They deserved it. They took you from us!" she pointed at herself and husband.

Your father nodded agreeing. You sighed in disappoinment. It was already too late for you

to do something the van has driven off heading to the station. 

 

"Umma why did you do that?!" you raised your voice to your mom for the first time.

"What's with that tone?!" your mother pinched her eyebrows. You looked away guilty. 

"We came here to rescue you and that's your response?!" your mother shouted at you. 

 

You and your mom never had argument before. This was the very first time. 

You wanted to burst in tears and stop those polices mens from taking Infinite away from you. 

Every moment with them was memorable and enjoyable.

You already miss them and especially one from them.

 

You bit your lip and ran towards the car. You hopped in with your driver. 

"Go to the police station." you commanded the driver. "But your parents-" 

the driver was confused. "Just drive!" you shouted. 

 

The driver didn't had other choice and drove off. "Jieun!Jieun!" you could hear

your mom from the back as she shouted. You covered your face and burst into tears. 

*I love you umma, but I can't just leave them like that. You should thank them. They saved me.*

 

 

"GUYS!" you shouted as you saw them sitting down locked in jail. Infinite immediately 

stood up. "I'm sorry." you wiped your tears as the keep flowing. You just felt so guilty.

They saved you and you thanked them with this. 

 

"No Jieun stop crying. It's our fault, we should have informed your parents." 

L held your hand. You looked at your hands with him and L cleared his throat

removing his hand, rubbing his head. Awkward.

 

Woohyun saw that and pinched his eyebrows feeling lightly disturbed by the thing he saw.

 

"I will free you guys just wait uh?" you held the cold handrails and went to talk to the

police man. "Did her parents let her come here?" Woohyun asked searching them.

"I don't think so." Hoya shook his head. 

 

Infinite saw the police man coming their way with you smiling brightly at his side.

"You guys are free." the man announced and unlocked them. "Thanks Jieun!"

Sungyeol hugged you. "Oh?" you chuckled at his sudden action. 

 

"That's enough." Woohyun and L pushed the same time Sungyeol from you. 

They somehow wanted to be in Sungyeol's place. "Thanks Jieun really." Sunggyu said.

You smiled. "It's nothing. I'm sorry for causing trouble."you lowered your head.

"It's fine. Stop saying sorry." Woohyun ruffled your head. 

 

You smiled as you fixed your hair. "So I will be going now." you waved at them and

Infinite watched you disappear from the corner. "Let's go home guys." L sighed and everyone 

followed him. *What a morning.* Everyone's thought.