Make Up?

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jThkJ_NEY

 

"Waaa so prettyy!" you shouted as you arrived at the beach. You happily ran to the edge

of the water. You waited for the water to reach you so you can avoid it but unfortunately

the water went farther causing  the water to go in your sandals. "UGH!So cold!!" you groaned. 

 

 

Infinite and Block B laughed at your cuteness. "Yah don't laugh!" you pouted. 

"Ugh I need to change." you sighed. "I'm going home to change my sandals and I'm coming back." 

you said. "Alone?!" L, Woohyun and Zico chorused. They looked at each other. 

 

"Yeah I'll be fine. Don't worry." you chuckled. "No." Zico shook his head. 

"Don't go alone. Umma told me to take care of you. What if something happen to you on

your way home?" Zico crossed his arms. "Wow Zico is concern for her little sister." U-Kwon

whispered to P.O. "Yeah." P.O nodded agreeing. 

 

"Let's go." Zico grabbed your arm and dragged you. "Yah stop." you took off his hand. 

"I can go alone!" you shouted. "Just leave me guys. I can go. The house is near." 

you insisted. Zico sighed and shook his head. "Whatever you want." he muttered. 

 

"Just wait for me, I will be fast." you said. "Arasso. Take care." L patted your shoulder. 

"Now that I'm leaving you alone. I hope you guys talk." you eyed them. They looked at you

confused. "Come on, you know what I'm talking about." you crossed your arms and started walking. 

 

Infinite and Block B stayed silent. "I can't hear talking!" you shouted from behind. 

"Uhm..." Sunggyu rubbed his head. "Shouldn't you guys start first by apologizing?" Zico asked. 

"Apologize for what?" L crossed his arms. "For stabbing us to the police." Zico spitted. 

 

"For how many times we must tell you. We didn't did it." Woohyun said. 

"If you apologize. I will forget everything you guys did to us and make up." Kyung suggested. 

"Why should we apologize for something we didn't do?!" Hoya shouted.

 

"Who did it then?!Don't make me repeat those questions!" Zico shouted back. 

"This bastard." Woohyun punched Zico causing him to fall down. "Hey hey hey" Sunggyu warned. 

"Aish." Zico wiped the blood in his lips and punched Woohyun back. 

 

Soon everyone was fighting with each other. L was being exta careful in his moves

since his wound hasn't cured well and the rest of Infinite protected him as well. 

 

 

"Do you think the guys made up already?" you asked as you returned to the beach

all happily. You were smiling but it quickly faded when you saw were Infinite and Block B

had reached. Into Fighting. 

 

You watched at how they punch at each other and tears formed your eyes. 

"YAH!" you shouted and they frozed in their spot. "What on earth are you guys doing?!" 

you shouted. "I left you so all of you can make up! BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!

FIGHTING!" you shouted. "This trip is suppose to be for you guys! To make up! But you guys

are fighting instead." you said and left crying. 

 

Infinite and Block B released each other and remained silent. 

 

"Jieun is right we should make up." Woohyun said. "Yeah. We're sorry." Zico sighed. 

"Especially I'm sorry to you L." Zico went near L. "I want my relationship with Jieun 

to be fixed. But first I must say sorry to you, L. I'm sorry for shooting you." Zico lowered his head. 

 

L sighed. "You're forgiven." he patted his shoulder. "We're sorry to from Infinite." he said. 

Infinite nodded. "We miss our friends." Sunggyu patted Kyung's back. 

"Group hug?" Sungyeol asked and they all looked at him weirdly. "Come on group hug!"

he insisted. "Fine!" Zico laughed and all of them hugged each other. 

 

"You're fighting has improved." L said to Zico with his arm slunging on his neck. 

"You too." Zico chuckled. "Wait. Jieun must be sad now. We should tell her we made up." 

Woohyun said. "Yeah but wait I've got a plan." Hoya smirked. 

 

 

"We hate you and don't appear infront of us again!" L shouted as Infinite and Block B 

enter the house. "We too. The same!" Zico shouted. 

 

You were in your room still crying when you heard their voices. "They're still fighting?!" 

you sighed. "Maybe there no way for them to make up." you wiped your tears. 

 

"Jieun-ah! Jieun-ah!" you heard Zico and L calling. "What do they want now?" you 

buried yourself in your pillow. "Jieun we're coming in." Woohyun warned and opened

the door of your room. You immediately put the blankets over you.

 

"Jieun!" the 14 boys enterned your room. "Jieun stand up. We're going to have dinner!!"

Sungyeol said. *They are acting like nothing happened.* you thought angrily. 

 

"Now." Hoya whispered. "Ugh!" L groaned. "Ouch!" L groaned holding his the spot were

he had his wound. "L what's happening to you?!" Woohyun pretended to panic.

"There is blood! Jieun!!" Zico shook you. 

 

"BLOOD?!" you immediately stood up and checked L. "Hey there isn't blood here." 

you said. Infinite and Block B slung arms together laughing at you. You pinched your eyebrows. 

"What the-" you scratched your head. "Why are you guys?-" Your eyes widened. 

 

"No way. You guys made up?!" you happily said. "Yeah. We have forgive each others

and became one group, BLOCKFINITE." Zico announced. Your smile was brighter than the moon.

"Wow I can believe it!" you hugged Zico from your excitement. 

 

Zico was suprised by your action and hugged you back smiling. You pulled back.

"I'm so happy guys!" you said. "I thought you guys would never make up." you sighed. 

"Thank you. Thank you." you smiled. 

 

 

"Umma Appa Block B and Infinite are friends again!" you said when all of you ate dinner.

"Wow that's great. I told you those guys would make up. They were bestfriends right?" 

Mrs Lee said and looked at Block B and Infinite. They nodded and smiled to each other.

 

You smiled and glanced at L. He looked at you and smiled. You looked away blushing. 

*Finally they made up and became friends like before.*