Recalling The Past

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnBIX35CISY

 

"Jieun!Lee Jieun!" Infinite called as they arrived at the old warehouse. 

"They are here." Zico smirked looking at you. *No!* you thought as you continiously

shook your head with your mouth taped. *Don't come in!* you thought. 

 

"Open this damn door!!" L shouted as he kicked the door. "Open." Zico whispered

to the other Block B members and they opened the door. L stormed inside. 

"JIEUN!" he shouted and found you. He found you with all those bruises on your face.

Woohyun was on his side, feeling angry as ever. 

 

*Don't come near me!* you shook your head as you cried. *Don't come!* 

But L didn't know and walked infront to get you but instead recieved a kick on his

stomach from Zico and fell down. 

 

Your eyes rounded and groaned crying. "Where are you going, you little boy?" Zico sarcastically

laughed and kicked L again. He punched him several times. You were sobbing. *Stop it.*

you thought. "Yah!" Woohyun punched Zico. "Infinite attack!" Sunggyu said. 

Punches and kicks were seen. You couldn't handle it and looked at the ground crying. 

 

Suddenly you felt your head being lifted up. "STOP IT!" Sumin yelled and everyone's attention

went to her. "Stop it or else I will kill her." Sumin pointed your neck with a knife. 

Infinite's eyes widnened. "Listen to us or else I kill her." Sumin shouted. 

 

Zico smirked, threw one last punch to L and walked beside Sumin. "Good job." 

Zico whispered. Their face was covered with blood. You sobbed. *Oppas*.

Infinite couldn't do anything and just listened. The rest of Block B tied them into chairs. 

 

"Why did you kidnap Jieun, you bastard?!" Woohyun shouted. "Why?" Zico laughed. 

"What else? For revenge. For revenge of what she did and what you all did to us." 

Zico coldly shouted. "You are all traitors! You betrayed us!" Zico shouted with anger. 

 

"It was you Zico! It was you who wanted to steal that diamond ring!" L shouted. 

"I thought we were friends that time, you and I were so close, you were like a brother to me ,L.

But what did you guys do? You told us to the police and we almost get caught! We would

have been in jail!" Zico yelled. 

 

"We didn't do it. For how many times are we going to say that to you?!" Woohyun glared at Zico.

"Who would have been then?!" Zico asked. "We don't know!" Sunggyu said. 

"You bastards, were the only one who knew that we were going to steal that ring!" Kyung said. 

 

*Wait Block B and Infinite we're friends?* you were confused like Sumin as well. 

"Ugh believe whatever you want. We don't care." L rolled his eyes. Zico sarcastically laughed. 

"What do you want from us?!" Hoya asked. 

 

"What do I want? I want you, all of you, to beg for forgiveness, get into your knees and 

beg me for your freedom." Zico smirked. Infinite looked at each others. L looked at you. 

You shrugged. You honestly didn't know what to do. 

 

"Untie them." Zico commanded. Once Woohyun was untied he run and hugged you tightly.

"Are you okay Jieun?" he whispered. You hugged him crying. "I'm sorry." you whispered.

L looked at how you two hugged and lowered his head. He wanted to hug you so much,

tell you that everything will be alright.

 

"Come on do it!" Zico pushed Woohyun away from you. "Do it!" Zico commanded. 

L clenched his fist. He wanted to kill this guy. 

 

"This have to end." you gulped and slowly started kneeling. Zico smirked. "JIEUN NO!" L shouted.

You froze on the spot and looked at him. "No." he shook his head. "Come on Jieun. Do it."

Zico crossed his arms. 

 

L couldn't handle himself and threw a punch at Zico. "This bastard." Zico eyes rounded 

and started throwing punches at him but L avoided it. Soon everyone was punching and kicking 

each other. You managed to push Sumin who was trying to hit you. *Oh god.* 

 

"Jieun run!" Woohyun shouted as he kicked Jaehyo in the stomach. "No I'm not leaving without

you guys." you panicked. "Don't let Jieun escape!" Zico shouted. Taeil and P.O were coming

to you, but Hoya and Dongwoo managed to hit them. "Jieun run!" Hoya said. 

 

"JIEUN LEAVE!" L shouted while he punched B-Bomb. Sumin was coming towards you. 

"Sumin-ah stop it! We've been friends for so long. I'll forgive you for the things you have done

but please stop it! You've changed so much." you begged. "Oh no. After stealing L from me.

You made me like this!" she came closer with the knife. "Sumin-ah!" you cried. 

 

She stormed on you but you managed to held her hand. "Sumin leave the knife!" you 

squealed. You didn't know where the knife was heading to. "Stop it Sumin!" you shouted. 

 

Sumin's eyes rounded. She stopped moving. Your eyes widened. "No." you muttered

and released your hand. You stared at the blood. Sumin's blood. You were shaking. 

Sumin fell down. "Sumin!" you shouted. "Oh my god." you were terribly shaking and fell

down next to Sumin's bloody body. 

 

"Jieun now is the opportunity. LEAVE!" Woohyun shouted. You breathed deeply

trying to stand up, to leave. Zico saw you and pulled out his gun, that he would have taken out

only if he needed it and pointed your back. L's eyes widened. 

 

BANG! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------