I Hate You

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFJ_XtbwXc

 

BANG! 

 

Everyone frozed in their spot. Silence filled the place. 

 

Your eyes widened and slowly turned around feeling nervous and terribly shaking. 

*Please no.* you closed your eyes. You didn't want to open your eyes. You felt scared.

 

Finally you opened your eyes and found L down covered with blood with Zico pointing

the gun at you. "L." you whispered and covered your mouth, tears already falling down 

from your eyes. "L!!" you went to beside him crying out. 

 

"Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!" you shook him crying your heart out. 

Infinite came beside you. "L!" they shouted. "L wake up! Wake up!" you lightly slapped

his cheek. "What did you do, you bastard?!" you stood up and started hitting Zico's chest. 

 

Zico didn't react, he remained speechless. "Why didn't you kill me instead?!" you kept 

hitting his chest. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" you cried. Zico didn't know L would

take the shot for you. He felt like he shot his bestfriend, regardless his hate for him. 

Zico stayed there, not moving at all, he just watched with an unreadable expression. 

 

"L wake up! Wake up please! Didn't you told me, you would show me how true fun is? Didn't you?!

How can I do it without you?"you shouted shooking him. "Wake up." you sobbed. 

 

Woohyun was watching silent. He realized how stupid he was. Lee Jieun have loved L the 

whole time. From the very starting to this point. Her feelings for him was feelings of nostalgia,

feelings of the past. But everything has changed. 

 

Feelings can always change. 

 

"STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND GET OUT FROM THE WAREHOUSE." 

a sudden voice from outside said. "It's the police, Zico!" Kyung said. Zico just remained

on his spot, dropped his gun and lowered his head waiting for the police to arrest him. 

 

The police stormed in the warehouse with Mrs & Mr Lee on their side. 

"Jieun-ah!" they run to you when they saw you. "Are you okay?!" Mrs Lee kissed your forehead. 

"I'm ok, but L isn't. Save him Umma! Save him!" you tucked her sleeve. 

 

Mrs Lee glanced at Infinite. "They saved me Umma. They saved me." you said. 

"Save L! Save him!" you cried. "Call an ambulance!!" Mr Lee announced. 

 

You stood up and hugged your mother. "Everything will be ok." she patted your head. 

 

"So who are the kidnappers?" Mr Lee asked the police. "It's this guys." the police man showed

Block B. "Zico?" Mr Lee asked shocked. Mrs Lee pulled back when she heard Zico's name. 

"Zico?" Mrs Lee went beside her husband. 

 

"Mrs & Mr Lee?" Zico glanced at them shocked. "You're Lee Jieun's parents?" he asked. 

"Yeah we are." Mrs Lee nodded. "WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED YOU'RE OWN LITTLE SISTER?!"

Mr Lee shouted, he couldn't handle what was happening. 

 

"What?" Zico and you whispered. Infinited was shocked as well. "Little sister?" Zico pinched

his eyebrows confused. "Zico is Lee Jihoon?!" you covered your face falling down. 

"What? How?! This isn't true!" you shouted crying. 

 

"We'll explain everything later." Mrs Lee said and helped you stand up.

The ambulance had finally arrived. "Faster! Faster!" you cried as L was being carried

to the ambulance. 

 

"You guys should be treated too. Ride in the other ambulance." Mr Lee said to Infinite and glanced at 

Woohyun. "Thank you." he patted his shoulder. "You should thank L." Woohyun's lowered his head. 

 

*I was the boyfriend, but I didn't managed to save her, but my rival instead.* Woohyun thought. 

 

You saw Sumin being carried in the ambulance and you sighed. "I'm sorry Sumin." 

you bit your lip and get in the ambulance with L and you mom. 

 

"L, fight uh?!" you held his hand as you were in the ambulance. Mrs Lee could see how much 

you loved him. *Zico told us that L saved your daughter from getting the shot.* Mrs Lee

remembered the police man's words and sighed shooking her head. 

 

L was being stormed into the emergency room. "Save him doctor." you pleaded. 

"We'll do our best." the doctor said and closed the doors. "L." you sobbed and Mrs Lee 

hugged your from behind. 

 

"You should be treated, Jieun." Mrs Lee said and went to other room for treatment. 

Infinite was in as well getting treated. "Guys, I'm sorry, it's my fault L's in there." 

you lowered your head crying. 

 

"Don't say that. It's not your fault." Woohyun who has finished with the treatment of

his wounds hugged you, you hugged him back. "I'm sorry." you whispered in his ear.

Woohyun remained silent leaning his head on your shoulder. 

 

"Guys." Mrs Lee called. You pulled back from the hug and looked at your mom. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for treating you guys like that." Mrs Lee lowered her head. 

"We know you we're doing it for Jieun, so it's alright." Woohyun gave your mom a tiny

smile, while the rest of Infinite agreed. "Thank you." Mrs Lee smiled. 

 

You smiled to your mom. You were glad she finally accepted Infinite. 

 

Thanks to God, the surgery of L went well. He was safe.

All the thing was left was for him to wake up. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------