Dinner

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h970Z8Wz7U

 

"Heading somewhere?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun who was preparing himself 

for the dinner when he entered the room. "Yes." Woohyun said as he was fixing

his tie. "Where?" Sunggyu eyed him. "Somewhere." Woohyun said and wore his

black blazer. "Do I look good?" Woohyun showed to Sunggyu his finished look.

 

"Handsome." Sunggyu made a thumbs up. "Thanks I'm leaving now and I'll use

the motorbike." Woohyun announced. "Arasso. Take care." Sunggyu playfully 

spank his arm. Woohyun exited the room holding tightly the necklace.

 

L saw him as he passed by. "Going somewhere?" he asked. "Yeah..gonna reveal 

everything." he whispered the last sentence. "Arasso." L nodded and watched him

get out of the dorm. L shurgged and went in the kitchen.

 

Woohyun wore his helmet and rode the motorbike. He took a deep breath, started 

the engine and drove off with an uncomfortable feeling. 

 

~~~

 

"Umma what is the surprise? I'm dying here." you spoke while heading down to the living

room with your mom beside you. Mrs Lee chuckled. "Soon." *I hope Woohyun comes.*

Mrs Lee hoped and not disappoint her daughter. 

 

"Shall we set the table?" Mr Lee suggested. "Yes please. I'm hungry." you patted your stomach.

"Alright then." Mrs Lee smiled and commanded the maids. "Umma the surprise!" you insisted. 

You just couldn't wait. Suprises always made you excited and inpatient. 

 

*Ding dong* the bell of your house rang. "Are we waiting someone?" you asked. 

"I'll do it." Mrs Lee stood up and headed to the door instead of the maid.

*This is it Nam Woohyun.* Woohyun gulped. 

 

"Jieun-ah don't you want to see Nam Woohyun? Your friend from small?" Mrs Lee smiled.

Your eyes rounded like donuts. "No way." you whispered. "He's here?!" you shouted excitedly. 

Woohyun could hear everything you say and sighed. *Will your reaction be like that when you see me?*

 

"Oh my god!" you look at what you're wearing. "Don't open!" you shouted. "Let me change first!"

you ran to your room and opened your wardrobe. "Faster faster!" you scolded yourself

and managed to find a simple but yet pretty pink dress pairing it with white flats and went down.

 

You sat down your chair as you panted. "Ok open umma." you nodded at her. You took a deep breath.

Finally Nam Woohyun who has left for America and you will meet after so many years. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." Woohyun bowed at your mother. "Come in Woohyun." she smiled. 

You gulped and settled your eyes on the door. Woohyun entered the house and handed 

to your mom some food in a plastic he cooked earlier and faced you. 

 

*Hyunwoo?* you stood up as you pinched your eyebrows. *What is he doing here?* 

*His name was Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. It's funny that you two have almost the same name*

you remembered your words from the time you were lost with Woohyun and you were telling him

about him. Your eyes widened. *No way.* you covered your mouth. 

 

"Your parents didn't come?" Mr Lee asked as Woohyun sat down the table. You were

staring at him speechless. *What happened to him? Why he is with Infinite and not in America

with his parents? Why did he freaking changed his name?* Questions ran your mind.

 

Woohyun stared at you too. *I'm sorry. I'll explain everything. Forgive me. I missed you.*

Ran into Woohyun's mind. "Guys?" Mrs Lee snapped you two out of your thoughts. 

"Yes?" Woohyun and you said together. You both looked at each other. 

 

"Why are you guys staring at each other only? No hugs or 'I miss you' or something?" 

Mrs Lee chuckled and cut her steak. You looked at your food as you bit your lip. 

"Aww don't be shy guys." Mrs Lee said. "They must be shy meeting after so many years." 

Mr Lee whispered to his wife smiling. 

 

Soon dinner was done. A word haven't been spoken from you two since the dinner. 

"So we will be in the office if you need something." Mrs Lee reminded. You nodded and

your parents left. 

 

You pressed your lips in a thin line and went out the balcony and looked at the view.

Woohyun followed you and went beside you. "You're Nam Woohyun?" you faced him. 

He turn to you and nodded in response. "I'm Nam Woohyun." 

 

You slapped him as your eyes watered. "Why did you lie to me? What happened to you?

Why did you change your name? Why are you with Infinite and not in America" you shouted.

Woohyun wasn't surprised by your action. He was waiting for it somehow.

 

"Why did you left me?!" you cried as you hit his chest. "You don't how painful it was." 

your tears continued flowing down. "Why? Why?" you continued hitting his chest. 

Woohyun hugged you while tears were falling down his cheek. 

 

"I missed you Lee Jieun." he whispered and hugged you tighter. You sobbed on his chest. 

You waited a big explanation after this. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------