Be Friends Again?

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0hZGy37CY

 

These past days your relationship was Zico was getting worst. Not because of him. 

But because of you. You just still couldn't accept him after the things he have done.

They were unforgettable. 

 

Zico had already regretted. His guilt would stop torturing him until you forgive him. 

But he knew that would take a long time. He tried all things to get closer with you, 

but you would always deny his offerings.

 

Mrs & Mr Lee would always try to make the siblings closer to each other. 

They knew that the two of you just need time. More time for you to forgive Zico. 

And more time for Zico to adjust to your personality. 

 

Meanwhile L was getting a lot better in the hospital. You would always visit him with flowers

or food. You would always stay beside him taking care of him. Even the nights, you would 

sleep beside his bed and L would always gently your hair when he finds you asleep. 

 

Woohyun would watch you two with his heart breaking into million pieces. But he felt

happy. He didn't want to take his lover's happiness away from her.

 

And your happiness was L, Kim Myungsoo. 

 

Woohyun just knew you too well. The way you look at L was totally different from how 

you look at Woohyun. Woohyun just tried to carry on and move on but that ofcourse would take time. 

 

 

It was a beautiful sunny morning. "Jieun-ah." Zico knocked your door for breakfast like 

he always do. "Ugh." you buried your face as you heard Zico's voice. "Jieun-ah. It's 

breakfast time." Zico continiously knocked. "Jieun Jieun Jieun." he kept calling to annoy you. 

 

"Yah!" you shouted from your bed. Zico chuckled. Things Zico did to you was to annoyance. 

He thought that could be you closer to him. "Come on, Jieun, Jieun, Jieun." he laughed. 

"Aish." you stood up and opened the door annoyed. 

 

"Yah!" you shouted. "It's breakfast time." Zico chuckled. "I'll be down in a minute."

you said and rolled your eyes closing the door. *That boy.* you shook your head. 

 

"Good morning sweetie." Mrs & Mr Lee greeted you as you sat in the table. 

"Morning Umma." you gave her a tiny smile and looked at Zico. Zico raised an eyebrow. 

You looked away rolling your eyes. 

 

"Kids we have a plan." Mr Lee said. "What plan?" you asked then sipped your milk. 

"Why don't we go somewhere for a few days like in a beach house or something?" Mr Lee 

suggested. "Uhm...sure." you shrugged. 

 

"You can bring Infinite and your friends Zico." Mrs Lee smiled. "Really?" you were

surprised. "Yeah you guys deserve a break after all the things that happened. And I really

want to make up to the things I did on Infinite." Mrs Lee lowered her head. 

 

*But wait, Infinite and Block B together?* you glanced at Zico. Zico was silent eating. 

*I should ask Infinite.* you thought and continued your breakfast. 

 

~~~

 

"Hey guys." you enterned L's room in the hospital and found Infinite surrounding him. 

"Hey Jieun." L smiled brightly. "How are you feeling?" you smiled. "Totally fine." he smiled. 

"You oppas?" you turned to Infinite. "We're fine." they said. You glanced at Woohyun. 

 

Woohyun nodded smiling. You sent him a smile. "So oppas I have a question for you."

you said. "What question?" Sungjong asked. "Do you guys want to come with me in a beach

house?!" you excitedly said. "YES!" Sungyeol said without thinking twice. 

 

You chuckled. "Beach house?" Hoya asked. "Yeah my parents wants you guys to come too."

you said. "Really?" Dongwoo asked. "Yeah, my mom wants to make up the things she did 

to all of you." you nodded. "Oh." Infinite nodded. 

 

"Sure we're coming." L nodded. "You should be extra careful oh?" you pointed L. 

"I will be boss." L raised his hands in defeat causing Infinite to laugh. "But..." you tapped your chin.

"But?" Woohyun asked. "But Block B will be there too." you scratched your head. 

 

"Block B?!" Infinite chorused. "Uhm." you nodded. Infinite scratched their heads. 

"Uhmm...look Jieun we don't think it's a good idea." Sunggyu said.

 

"But guys come on, it's a good opportunity for you groups to make up!" you stood up. 

"Weren't you guys friends before? Don't let a misunderstanding break you guys up."

you continued. They look at each other. "She got a point." Hoya nodded. 

 

"See? Come on, who knows after this trip you guys might be best friends...again. " you insisted.

"And maybe my relationship with Zico can improve too." you muttered. 

 

"Ok fine. We'll try." Sunggyu nodded. "Thank you." you flashed them a smile. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------