Ferris Wheel

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKfRoJstPkI

 

"Until when are we going to wait?" Sumin rolled her eyes as she was in Block B's dorm. 

"Don't worry. Soon her happiness will end." Zico smirked throwing another arrow at the

bullseye were a picture with your face in it was sticked. 

 

The rest of the Block B members looked at each other. They noticed that Sumin and 

Zico were going too far already with their plans but they just couldn't do anything. 

They should always follow and never disobey the leader.

 

~~~

 

It was a Saturday morning and you were out to the garden of your house watering 

the plants to spend your time. You were thinking. Thinking about Lee Jihoon. 

How was he like? Is his personality good? Is he still alive

 

It would be so good to experience having an older brother.

He would take care of you. Defend you in everything. Loving you like a younger sister. 

 

"Wow." you sighed at your thoughts. "I want to meet him. I hope we can find him." 

you pressed your lips in a thin line. You continued on watering the plants when 

you a piece of paper landed on your head. You pinched your eyebrows and picked up the 

crampled paper and opened. 

 

Surprisingly there was something written on it. 

"Look outside." you read and titled your head. "Who's it?" you whispered and placed

down the hose moving towards the fence. You looked down and was surprised. 

 

Smiling L waved at you. You immediately blushed as he smiled but quickly reacted. 

"What are you doing here?!" you whispered. "Go down." he smiled. *Please. Just leave.* 

you thought. "I'll be waiting." he said. "I'm not going." you shook your head not meeting his eyes. 

 

L pretended to not hear it. "Leave." you whispered. "I'll not leave until you come down." 

L crossed his arms. "Whatever." you rolled your eyes and left the fence. 

"I bet he wouldn't stay." you shook your head. 

 

Time sure passes fast and afternoon has came. You were creeping out your garden 

to see if L's still there. "No I bet he's not there." you shook your head with confidence.

You secretly looked down and was shocked. L lifted his head but you ducked down

with rounded eyes. L smirked as he saw you. 

 

"Just come down." he shouted for you to hear. You slowly stood up. "Why are you still here?

Go home. I'm sure Infinite will be looking for you." you pouted as you were caught. 

"I told you, I will not leave until you come down." L kicked a small stone with his feet.

 

"Fine!" you shook your head and headed down. "Yes!" L pumped his fist in the air. 

 

You opened the backdoor and passed from there. "What do you want?" you sighed.

L suddenly grabbed your hand, dragging you to he knows where. "Yah! I can't leave the

house!" you panicked. L wasn't responding. "Yah!Can you hear me?!" you shouted.

Still no response from L. *This stubborn boy and I'm dead if my parents find out.* 

 

"Don't worry this wouldn't take long." L muttered. You calmed down and took off your hand

from his and walked beside him. L rubbed his neck. "Better be fast." you crossed your

arms. "It will be." L smiled. 

 

L took you infront of a beautiful ferris wheel. "Wow." you whispered. 

"We're going to ride that." L muttered. "We?" you looked at him. "Uhm." he nodded. 

"Let's go." he grabbed your hand and pulled you in the line. 

 

*What are we doing?* you rubbed your neck awkwardly. Finally you rode in the ferris wheel

with L on your side. *Ok this is awkward.* you looked away. L stared at you. 

He missed you like crazy. He wanted to see you so much and hoped Woohyun would never

learn about this moment. 

 

You were finally on the top and you could see the places and the sun that started to set. 

"Wow that's so beautiful." you pointed at the sun. *Yeah...Just like you.* L kept staring 

at you. Like they said everything is happy when you're on the top of the ferris wheel 

but when you're on the bottom, problems and hardships return. 

 

You stepped out from it. "I didn't even know why you did this but thanks." 

you looked away still revealing your cold side. *I did this because I missed you.* 

L thought. "I should drop you home." he said. "No it's ok. I can go alone." you shook your head.

"No come on I will drop you home." L started walking. "No. I can." you insisted.

 

"Ok then. Please be careful." L warned. "Yes." you nodded and headed home. 

L watched you until you disappear from the corner. *Be careful Lee Jieun. I..I love you.* 

 

You were heading home, it was already dark. Not so many people were around. 

*I should have let L drop me home.* you regretted your decision and walked faster. 

You really felt like someone was following you around and looked back. No one. 

 

You titled your head. You were about to walk when suddenly someone placed a 

handkerchief on your mouth. You tried to release yourself but it was already too late.

You lost your senses. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------