Mystery Picture

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wjwKoTT9w

 

These few days Mrs & Mr Lee had gotten closer to Block B and especially to Zico. 

They would do all the favours Zico and his friends wanted and Zico would always 

awkwardly thanked them for their kindness.

 

Zico didn't know why they were doing those things but he enjoyed it.

He felt like he had his mother and father around him, taking care of him, feeling loved. 

 

 

"Honey?" Mr Lee called as they were in the work. "Oh?" his wife looked at him as he fixed

the folders. "Should we take Zico a DNA test?" he asked. Mrs Lee gulped. "We must learn if it's really him."

he sighed. Mrs Lee bit her lip. She didn't want to learn the true because it may be hurtful.

But she needed to learn. "Arasso." she nodded. 

 

~~~

 

It was a peaceful afternoon. Before you die from boredom, you decided to clean the house

a little bit. You tied your hair in a messy bun and started first with your room. 

You sighed as you remembered those times were you and Infinite cleaned their dorm. 

*We had so much fun that day.* you pouted. "I miss them so much." you muttered and continued. 

 

As you were cleaning your jewerly box, you found a familiar necklace. "Woohyun." 

you whispered. "I'm really sorry." you pressed your lips in a thin line. 

"I really feel like I'm only using him forget my feelings for L..." you bit you lip. 

"Woohyun is a really good person." you sighed and lowered your head. 

 

After finishing your room, you headed towards your parents room. There wasn't even 

a time you entered that room, since your parents don't let for some reason. 

You slowly opened the door and found a classy and elegant room.

 

"So where should I start?" you put your hands on your hips scanning the place. 

"The drawers!" you pointed at their nightstands and started opening the drawers.

As you put out things an old picture from a book fell down. "Oh?" you picked it up.

 

The picture showed a newly born baby and your parents. "This isn't me right?" you checked it well. 

"Yeah it's not me. It's a boy." you muttered and turned the picture. 

 

"Newly born Lee Jihoon." you read it. "What? I don't understand." you were confused

and sat on the bed. "Lee Jihoon? Who's Lee Jihoon?" you facepalmed yourself and headed

downstairs waited for your parents to come home.

 

*Who's Lee Jihoon? Why is there a newly born baby in that picture with my parents?* 

your mind was full of questions you died to ask your parents. 

 

Meanwhile Infinite has gone somewhere to eat. "It's not the same without Jieun." 

Sungyeol pouted as he ate his meat. "Yeah." Sungjong nodded in agreeing. 

"Come on guys we have meat, didn't meat always made us happy?" Sunggyu tried cheering

up his friends. "But wouldn't be happier if Jieun was with us?" Woohyun sighed. 

 

Sunggyu facepalmed himself. He didn't know what else to do. "Why don't we go Norebang?" 

Dongwoo suggested. "Sure." Sunggyu and the others except L and Woohyun nodded. 

L and Woohyun didn't had mood at all. With you not being around them, made them sad. 

They missed you as much as you missed them.

 

When Infinite arrived at the Norebang, Woohyun and L picked all the sad songs and sang 

together. "Oh god." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "How painful is love?" he whispered. 

 

~~~

 

Night had finally set and your parents had arrived home. You were sitting in the couch

with the picture on your hands. You took a deep breath and stood up. "Umma Appa." 

you called. "Oh hi baby." Mr Lee kissed your forehead. "Hi Jieun." Mrs Lee smiled at you. 

 

You didn't react at all. "Can you explain this to me?" you showed them the picture. 

Mrs & Mr Lee looked at each other. "Where did you find that?" Mrs Lee asked. 

"I was cleaning in your room and I found this." you answered. "Didn't we tell you to 

not go in there?" Mr Lee said. 

 

"For me to not see this?" you pointed at the picture. "Who's this baby Lee Jihoon?" 

you asked. Your parents stayed silent. "Tell me!" you shouted. "It's your brother." 

Mrs Lee admitted. Your jaw dropped. "What?" you whispered not believing what you 

just heard. "Brother? I have a brother?" you blinked and blinked again. 

 

*Should I be happy because I have a brother or sad because my parents never told me?*

you thought. "Sit down. We'll explain everything." Mr Lee said and you sat down. 

 

"The baby in your picture is our lost son." Mrs Lee said as tears formed in her eyes. 

"I lost him in a park and that day I swear I could have died. I lost my very first baby."

Mrs Lee started crying. "If I just didn't went to that ice cream shop, I wouldn't have lost him."

she continued as her husband hugged her from behind. 

 

Tears fell from your eyes as you heard all those things. "I'm sorry." you lowered your head. 

"I didn't know." you said. "Come here." Mrs Lee hugged you. 

 

*So that's why they were always so protective to me. They didn't want to lose me.* 

you thought and hugged your mother tighter.