Fooled

Mommy's Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehi4rhKsfSc

 

"Good morning umma appa." you said as you sat down the table for breakfast. 

Mrs and Mr Lee eyed you. You blinked. "W-Why?" *Please don't get mad at me because

of Hoya's birthday.* you bit your lip.

 

"Why you haven't told us about Woohyun?" Mrs Lee asked playfully.

"He's already here and you haven't told us. We should invite him for dinner." Mr Lee commented.

"Huh?" you were totally confused. "Woohyun? He came back from America?!" your eyes rounded.

 

"But isn't he the one in the door the other day-" Mrs Lee said but you didn't hear from excitement.

You were so happy but yet sad and clueless of why he left you. "Oh my oh my." you squealed.

"I can't wait to see him." you smiled. Mrs & Mr Lee looked at each other. Your father shrugged. 

 

At the mention of Woohyun's name, your mood suddenly brighten up and no one could break that. 

"So I'm off for school." you happily kissed your mother and father's cheek. You grabbed 

your bag and went in the car heading to school. 

 

A big smile was in your face as you enterned the school. Surprisingly you didn't find Sumin

at the entrance. You found her at her locker giggling and gossiping with other girls. 

She looked at you for a while and continued talking to her friends. She didn't even 

greet or smile like she does before. 

 

*She has changed so much. Don't mind her. Smile Lee Jieun.* you passed behind her with

a smile and entered the class. The time you entered L and Woohyun immediately looked your way.

L was about to stand up to greet you for the first time but Woohyun did it first.

L pressed his lips in a thin line. 

 

"Hey Jieun." Woohyun sat on your desk flashing you a smile. "Hey Hyunwoo." 

you smiled at him brightly. "You're happier than usual." Woohyun noticed your mood. 

*And even prettier.* "Does it show?" you chuckled and patted your cheeks.

 

"Well, remember at the camp when we were lost? I told you about a guy that lived in America?"

you asked him. Woohyun remained silent and nodded in response. "He's here in Korea!"

you announced happily. "My mom will invite him tonight for dinner! And I will finally see him!"

you excitedly said.

 

*What? But I'm Woohyun.* Woohyun looked at you confused about what's happening.

But then a memory passed by Woohyun's mind. *Oh no, her parents.* he looked at you

with round eyes. *I shouldn't have gone there. Stupid Nam Woohyun.* he cursed himself.

 

"Woohyun." you waved your hands infront of his face. "Oh?" Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts.

"I will finally see Nam Woohyun!" you repeated. "Yeah." Woohyun nodded unable to form words.

"S-so im going back to Infinite now." Woohyun spoke and slowly walked to Infinite desks. 

 

You smiled and took out your books for the lesson. L You saw Sumin entering the class 

laughing with her friends and sat on her desk, beside you. You glanced at her. 

"Sumin?" you called. She ignored you again. You sighed. "Arasso." you muttered

and opened your books shooking your head. 

 

The bell rang signalling lunch time. You took few notes from the board before leaving

the class. Sumin left first without even waiting for you. Infinite noticed that and came

to your desk. You lifted your head. "Oh hey guys." you smiled.

 

"Are you in a fight with Sumin?" Sungjong asked. "You guys aren't talking a lot these 

days." Hoya noticed. The rest nodded agreeing. "I don't know." you scratched your head

and looked at L. He caught your look. He was the whole reason of your fight with Sumin.

 

"Let's eat." L closed your notebook and eyed you. You nodded and stood up 

heading to the school canteen with Infinite by your side. You noticed a lot of people

were staring at you whispering at each other. You felt uncomfortable from the stares. 

Infinite too noticed that. "Why are they staring at Jieun?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shrugged in response. 

 

After Infinite grabbed their own tray with food. "Sit with us oh?" L reminded. 

"Arasso." you nodded and took your own tray and filled it with food. 

 

You were about to leave when some girls passed beside you. A girl 'accidentally' 

threw your tray in your school uniform and the tray fell down with a loud sound

which startled everyone. 

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." the girl fakely said. "Here take some more soup." 

the other girl with short black hair took a bowl, filled it with soup and threw it in your

uniform. The girls laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure that your mom's is going to clean that.

You're rich enough to buy new uniform right?" some other girl laughed. 

 

Sumin smirked as she watched the scene from behind and left. 

 

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted and Infinite came near you. He took off his school uniform 

jacket and put it on you. "What are you girls doing?" L glared at them. 

"You know even if you're girls, we can hit you if you're doing something wrong." 

L cracked his knuckles. 

 

The girls started stepping back from L's glares and threats. "I'm sorry L oppa!" 

a girl squealed. "Sumin, Park Sumin told us to do it!" the other girl admitted. 

Infinite immediately looked at you. "Go away!" L shouted and the girls backed off. 

 

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. *Park Sumin told us to do it.*

you repeated in your mind the girl's words. You clenched your fist and gently threw

down Woohyun's jacket. "Where you're going?" L stopped you. You gently took off his hand

and exited the canteen and headed towards your bestfriend. 

 

You knew exactly where she was. At the garden. You opened the door and found her

sitting down the grass with other girls chatting happily like nothing's happening. 

"Park Sumin." you called with a serious look. Sumin looked at you. 

 

"So girls I think someone wants to talk with me." Sumin rolled her eyes.

"Bye." she waved at her friends. "Someone?" you raised your eyebrow and sarcastically

laughed. "Am I just a 'someone'?" you looked at her. Sumin looked away. 

 

"PARK SUMIN!" you shouted. "What's happening to you?!" you continued. 

Sumin stood up and was about to slap you when you grabbed her hand.

"Were you going to slap me?" you eyed her and aggressivly threw her hand down.

"I don't even know you anymore." you looked at her from head to toe. 

 

"You've changed Park Sumin." you muttered. "Shut up!Stop talking." Sumin shouted. 

"I was so stupid to accept your threats about out friendship. A real bestfriend

never does that." you continued. "Bestfriend?" Sumin rolled her eyes. 

 

"I never saw you as a bestfriend and I will never do. I just used you because your rich

and could help my family. Thanks to you my family has gotten rich." she smirked.

A slap from you washed off that smirk from her face. "Two faced ." a tear fell down

to your cheek as you clenched your fist. "That's right." Sumin smirked.

 

"Go." you spoke. "Go away, two faced !" you cried out. Sumin stared at you.

"Never appear infront of me again!" you pushed her crying. Sumin looked at you for 

one last time and left.

 

Your couldn't stand anymore and fell down. You hugged your knees as you buried yourself in it. 

Infinite was watching the whole thing. "You chose wrong girl Hoya." Dongwoo 

patted his shoulder. Hoya couldn't believe Sumin was that kind of person. 

 

Infinite moved towards you. L sat down next to you and patted your back as you

continued crying. You glanced at L and cried even harder. L embraced you and placed

your hand on his chest. He looked at Woohyun and looked at you gently your hair. 

 

The good thing about ending frienship with Sumin is that you and L can freely like 

each other but then a bad thing for you. Sumin was your bestfriend from small but still

with a bad motive all of these years. *How can I be fooled like that?* you thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------