Tears

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5GgHJF8HY

 

"Going. Not Going. Going. Not Going." you muttered to yourself as you were out 

in the garden picking out flowers. "Ugh. I don't know." you pouted and laid down

watching the blue sky. 

 

"You should go." Woohyun out of nowhere appeared and laid down beside you. 

You faced him. "You know?" you asked. "No. But it's about you and L right?" he pressed

his lips in a thin line. "Yes." you nodded and sat up straight. So does Woohyun.

 

"Go." Woohyun patted your shoulder. "You have nothing to lose. He loves you and you

love him too. You two are great together. " he continued with a smile. "You think so?" you sighed.

Woohyun nodded and patted your head. 

 

Woohyun just wanted the best for you. He wanted you to be happy and loved by the person you love. 

 

"Arasso. I'm going. Thanks for the encouragement." you smiled and hugged Woohyun. 

Woohyun patted your head. "Go get him." he whispered. *I give you my best wishes.* he thought.

 

 

 

Soon time flew faster and faster. L had already started preparing himself and would 

leave first. He was handsome, yeah we all know that, but he has to impress the girl he loves,

hasn't he? He took out from his luggage his best outfit and got ready. 

 

You didn't meet L the whole day, it was the best for you two. 

 

An hour later you when L was about to leave, you have started preparing. 

With a lot of nervousness and excitement, you wore a little pink dress and applied

a little of make up. You made a twirl infront of a mirror then took a deep breath and 

headed downstairs were Woohyun was waiting for you to drop you there. 

 

Before leaving, you went to your parents to ask permission. 

 

"Umma I'm going to Namsan Tower. I'm going to meet L there." you said. 

"For a date?" Mr Lee raised his eyebrow. "Maybe." Woohyun from behind said. 

"Woohyun oppa will drop me there." you muttered. "Ok then. Have fun." Mrs Lee

stood up and hugged you. 

 

But as she was going to sit she felt the room turning and was about to fell down 

when her husband catched her. Mrs Lee collapsed in her husband's arms.

"Honey? Honey?!" Mr Lee shook her.

 

"Umma! Umma!" you went beside her. "Call an ambulance!" Mr Lee shouted and Woohyun

ran. Mr Lee carried her towards outside with you on his tail. "What happened?!" 

Zico came beside you, worried and confused. You couldn't explain anything. 

 

The ambulance arrived and you went in with your father and Zico. 

Everyone was shocked by the incident and followed. Sunggyu made sure everything was 

locked and followed the others riding buses. 

 

"She has fever! She's burning!" you panicked. "Calm down, Jieun." Woohyun patted 

your shoulder. You were in the mid of bursting into tears but you held it back. 

"Umma." you held her hand.

 

 

L kicked a few stones while waiting for you under Namsan Tower. L glanced his watch.

*It's pass 8* he thought pouting. *Will she come?* he pressed his lips in a thin line.

 

"She will come." L insisted.

 

 

While the doctors were checking up on Mrs Lee, Family Lee was patienly waiting outside. 

"What happened to her?" you managed to speak. "She has been like that lately. She told

me she was getting dizzy frequently." Mr Lee sighed. "I should have made her had a check up."

Mr Lee shook his head. 

 

When the doctors went out all of you immediatly stood up. 

"What happened to her doc?" you asked worriedly. "I'm sorry but she has leukemia." 

the doctor announced. "What is that?" Zico asked. 

 

"It's a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow. She should be treated immediately." 

the doctor suggested. "Then treat her!" Mrs Lee said. "I'm sorry we can't do that."

the doctor shook his head. "But why? We can give you the amount. Just save her!" Mr Lee insisted. 

 

"The problem is, we don't have the treatment here in Korea, but you have to travel to 

America and stay there for a few years for her sickness to be cured. Now excuse me I have

another patient to see. " he bowed and left. 

 

"What?" you whispered shocked by everthing and burst out crying. "Ummaa." you whined. 

Zico hugged you from behind silently crying. "She will be fine." Mr Lee sighed and hugged 

the both of you.

 

Mrs Lee was changed into another room. You watched her sleep as you held her hand. 

"Umma you have to be healed oh." you silently cried. When the rest of Infinite and Block B 

arrived their heart broke from the news. Mrs Lee was such a good person. They really felt

like she was their mother from the way she acted. 

 

"Hey where is L?" Sungyeol asked. Your eyes widened. *L.* You suddenly stood up. 

"Umma I will be back." you whispered and left running. Woohyun were about to come

with you but decided not to. You would handle the situation perfectly fine. 

 

It was already 10oclock the last time L checked his watch. He wasn't going to leave

until he sees you. "She will come. She will come." L muttered. "Lee Jieun will come." 

 

You got down from the bus and ran towards Namsan Tower. "L. Kim Myungsoo." 

you muttered as you ran. 

 

You stopped as you found L sitting under Namsan Tower with his head leaning on the wall.

Tears started flowing down your cheeks. "Kim Myungsoo!" you shouted. 

L lifted his head and looked at you. *I told you she would come.* he smiled and stood up. 

 

You ran to him and hugged him crying out loud. "Why?Why?" L panicked. 

"I'm sorry I came late, but Umma..." you cried in his chest. "Umma has blood cancer." 

you cried. L was shocked. L your hair. "Shh don't cry." he patted your head.

 

"I'm sorry." L sighed and hugged you. "I love you." you suddenly blurted out. 

L was taken back. "I love you too." L responded and kissed your head. 

From all those tears a smile managed to show up to your face and hugged tighter L. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------